RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Runa nodded and smiled she was obviously the oldest or one of them at least, "I can manipulate the elements." Ash fell from her hair as she shook Annabelle's hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:23 pm

"No... in my town no one survived..." Ben said sorrowfuly. "There might be something more protecting about this village... Led houses maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Callie gave a final shake to her blonde hair-which was laden with ash. She sat down on the ground, almost in a mopey way. "Maybe I'll figure out my powers now..." she thought aloud. "Lightning...?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Annabelle turned to Ben. " So I guess I got mind-reading and teliportation from the radiation." Annabelle said, her hair was black with ash.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Sabrina dashed out of the shadows and hid behind some bushes. She saw the kids and her sister among them but she didn't go over... If she did they might get captured too.

Lilliana stepped out of the bushes and faced the childen, "We all survived because we have powers..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Annabelle nodded. " Yes, your right." Annabelle said, a tear threatened to come, her sister..
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:27 pm

"Correction-" Callie murmured. "We all got powers because we survived."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Ben nodded, "We should stick together... the world is crawling with secret soviet union member's, or atleast that is what I figured out..." He replied. "I don't think so... Something happened" Ben said looking at the unnamed girl.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 pm

Lilliana stepped closer, "No, Correction. We all survied because we got powers from the bomb genis."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Annabelle sighed. " Yes, either way we survived and got powers." Annabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Sabrina silentally watched the other kids, all older than her... She wondered what would happen if she reveled herself and explained everything... She was found by the Union over a day ago with her powers. They had all been knocked out that long.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Callie, still mopey, didn't seem to mind the attempted insult. "Either way..."
Just then a bold-looking cat stood in the spot where Callie had just been.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 pm

"Break it up, All of the suviving member's of this explosion got powers, Period." He said breaking up the small fight. "Now, we need to establish a leader for the group of us."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Annabelle stood up, shaking ash from herself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:32 pm

'No offence but I think it should be me... I am fifteen...' Runa said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 pm

"Not me," Callie, now in the shape of a mountain lion, offered flicking her golden tail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Annabelle shrugged. " I dunno.. Ben maybe. " Annabelle looked to Ben. " He has good leadership skills." She said, meaning how he broke up the fight easily.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:34 pm

((Ben need's to be xD))

"I don't know... I mean... " Ben said rubbing his forehead. He heard Annabelle "Maybe we should vote?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Sabrina emerged from the bushes, "It should be me... I'm Sabrina. I'm ten but I just escaped from the Soviet Union's base. I know all their tactics, and I have powers."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Annabelle nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Callie looked around, she had gotten used to these strange appearances by now. "Let's vote for anyone who wants to be it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Ben shook his head at Sabrina. "To young no offence... We need someone between 12-15..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Annabelle nodded again, ash falling softly to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Ben raised his hand for himself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Annabelle raised her hand, along with Ben. " Anyone who wants Ben raise your hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next