RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:45 pm

(Sorry, Can she be in a different cell though? I have a tiny plan...)

Runa and Lilliana landed hard on the floor and said, "Oof!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Callie gulped, she was hurt horribly from her gashed hand now from the many bruises she had just suffered.
"They're not just pale, they're cruel too," she pointed out, in a whisper, scowling after she finsihed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:47 pm

((Oh, Ok =] Just please don't make it thatshe break'sthem out I have a plan...))

Ben landed with a searing pain in his thigh. He nodded at Callie and tried turning into a bear but he couldn't...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Destiny had tears threating to boil over, her cheeks were red and she had bruses.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:49 pm

(She doesn't, I was going to make her be in the cell beside them, and she has an extra guard... LOL, they don't want her escaping agian.)

Sabrina huffed and sat in the floor in her cell, she was beside the others, but she had an extra guard, "I hate you," She mumbled to the guard.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:49 pm

"What is this room...?" Griffin shuddered. "It's like we can't use our powers..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Sam tried reading someones mind, and couldn't. Nor Destiny. " I don't like this.." Both the twins muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 pm

He racked his mind for a way out, nothing!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:58 pm

" How are we gonna get out?" Destiny asked, voice trembling. If they couldn't use their powers..?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Sabrina knocked on the side of the wall, "Um... Are you guys over there!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Name (Full): Katherine (Kit) Keerhurst

Description (Pics accepted): -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 Rp_gir11
Personality: Fun, Laughable, Shy
Power(s): Fire and Water (Elements)
Other?: Nope
Age (10-15): 14

((HEHE Plot person...))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

" Yeah!" Destiny yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 pm

[Oh no...]

Callie stood up and painfully walked over to the bolted iron door. After a moment of hesitance, she reached out to touch it. Nothing. It didn't appear to be electric, at least not now.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Sabrina smiled, "So How are yu-"

The guard put his hand over her mouth and she gave him a mean look and tried to shove him away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Ben growled and rammed int the door it didn't even groan.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

*~Venice Rain~* (Rain) wrote:
((Er- didn't I say no more shapeshifting Pirate?...))

Ben skidded to a stop at the large gates to the base. He let Runa down and turned back into a human.

((Did you? I skipped a few pages...sorry. Could I have a quick update? I don't have time to read all these posts!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Destiny tried ramming the door, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm

[Haha, I should make Callie faint. Curiousity...]

Callie examined the lock, pulling a lock of her hair back behind her ear. It was a strange looking lock... but maybe if she used a bobby-pin... they could get out and it was possible that they would get their powers back. She sighed, and took a blackened pin out of her hair, bending it and sticking it into the lock, jiggling with it, but careful to make sure that the guards wouldn't notice. In the next second, something electricuted Callie, making her gasp and fall to the ground in a faint.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Ben growled and looked down at Callie waiting for her to wake up.

-*-

Kit satdown on abench making fire dance on her palm.

((They don't know she has power's so they put her in a normal cell..))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Callie groaned, but that was it, she probably wouldn't wake up for awhile, or at least return to full conciousness.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Destiny sighed. They were doomed! Or were they..?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Ben sat down and passed the time by thinking about all he had done in the past week.

-*-*-

Kit looked out of the small window that showed her guard... sleeping!
She quickley melted the window and climbed out of it quietly asa mouse. Earlier that morning she had seen the seven kids, with power's thrust into the cell across from her's. Their guard was also sleeping. She krept silently past and melted the iron door open with a blast of searing lava. "Come!" She hissed to the unfamiliar children.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Destiny jumped up. Same with Sam.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Callie didn't hear her full sentence, she just heard faint mumbling and saw blobs of color before her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Kit noticed the sleeping person on the floor she awoke her with a blast of water.
"Wake up!" She hissed, "I'm trying to get us out of here! Try using your powers, they work now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next