RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Sabrina made an illusion of herself going 10 different ways, but the real Sabrina swerved to the right.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Kit was confused turned and went back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Sabrina cut off the visions as she dove into a bush to rest.

Runa was crying hystarically, "SABRINA!" She wailed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Kit layed a comforting hand on Runa's back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Runa shrugged it off and glared at Kit, "You... You did this!"

Lilliana slapped Runa across the cheek, "FOCUS! Runa, she'll be fine, Good Lord."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:25 pm

"You, wanna' know something?! I thought she was thrust into the cell with you all and I wasn't going to do role-call when we were in the Soviet base!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Runa growled and a bolt of lightning struck beside her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Kit glared and mumbled something then turned and walked away...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:46 pm

(What powers does she have?)

Runa hissed and almost charged at Kit but Lilliana held her back.

Sabrina rolled her eyes in the bushes, she could hear everything that was going on, her sister was so hyperactive.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 pm

((Elements: Fire and Water))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:50 pm

(Oh)

Runa growled and then went limp in Lilliana's arms, she was getting a vision, "Oh my, I know where Sabrina is going, she is going back to headquarters... To rat us out..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 pm

"We better get going..." Ben said hearing Runa's message.

Kit started to run.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Sabrina laughed to herself, it was a scam, yes she decided this but... She had altertered it to where her sister wouldn't know it was fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13