RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:53 pm

[Yeah... we should xD]

Callie spotted something grey and moving across the even more blackened road. Was it a vehicle? No, it was too small.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Lilliana cursed herself as a Soviet Union solder walked by. She tucked but not quick enough and he yelled someting in Russian and shot at her. She growled and looked at the man, he burst into flames and while he was dying she felt a presence in her mind pleading in Russian.

Runa ran across the football field and burst into the streets where a couple of solders just stared at her. They started to shoot at her but she dodged them and a bolt of lightning struck them down as she ran.

(Haha Sabrina's escape will come soon!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Ben noticed another human in the distance, it wasn't a Soldier 'nor was it Russian so he turned into a human again turned around and fast-walked towards the person.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:57 pm

[Callie hasn't realized her powers yet...]

Callie continued to look at the strange object, which was forming into a wolf-like animal. Suddenly she spotted something that made her blood run cold and her stomach twist. Something was hiding in the trees... with a gun.
She gasped and ducked into the remains of her house, and the object caught her eye again. It wasn't a wolf... it was a person.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm

(WHO? Runa?)
Lilliana leapt from the remains of her house and didn't think twice about her nefoud powers, she wanted to know if more had survived.
Runa watched another human come toward her and she lowered her eyes, it wasn't a Solder, she didn't think at least.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:01 pm

((I know... Callie...))

Ben didn't know what she was hiding from and walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:02 pm

( Can I jump into RP? I don't know whats going on..?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Callie stood perfectly still. By now she had realized that this was no Soviet Union soilder coming torwards her, it was a kid, probably not much older than herself. "Look out!" she hissed, pointing slightly torwards the 'hidden' soilder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Ben ducked next to the girl and saw the soldier pointing the gun at him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Callie closed her eyes, desperatly wishing that she could hit the soilder with something more powerful than a gun.
Just then a bolt of lightning cascaded from the sky, hitting the soilder and knocking him out, probably killing him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Runa relized it was solder and she hit him with lightnig also. She kept running hopeing to find someone else alive.

Last edited by **Faith**{Runa}** on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 pm

(( Whats going on?))_
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 pm

[He's already dead]
[We're hiding]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Ben stared amazed. "Power's... The radiation..." Ben said remembering what it could do to you. "I'm Ben and you are?" He asked introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Annabelle stared at her backyard, ashes were everywhere. She touched herself, in disbelief. She was alive? She saw some kids and strode over.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:11 pm

"Callie," she whispered, to her surprise to find out that her voice was not shaking from fear.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Annabelle saw the other kids talking. " Are we seriously alive?" Annabelle asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:17 pm

(We shall now have Sabrina...)

Sabrina smiled as she watched the guard fall asleep a couple moments later. She slowly made the key float towards her and she snatched it out of the air with her bare teeth. Working her wrists back and forth she releashed one of them and slipped the other out. As she stood up th guard shifted in his sleep and Sabrina froze. He mumbled something and started to snore agian. Sabrina smiled and unlocked the cell door quietly. Slipping out into some shadows a couple of guards passed by and she didn't breath. But they didn't notice her or the empty cell.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Ben was startled by the other girl and gasped "I think so... and if you survived, I think we alll have powers..." Ben said and turned into a Tiger. "I can also heal..." He mewed in his normalvoice with a bit of cat in it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Annabelle looked at Ben. " So thats what all the voices are.. So weird." Annabelle said, ' I here peoples voices, but they aren't talking.."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

(No one likes me... Awww...)
Runa saw some kids and rushed over, "You are alive to? Oh thank the lord! I'm Runa."

Lilliana dashed into the bushes and watched the other kids talk...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Callie crawled out from under the remains of the house. "I used to live here..." she admitted, shocked by even the thought of it herself.
"We got powers...? I did wish that something would hit that soilder..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 pm

"Mind-reading?" Ben asked turning back into his dirty ashen self.

((Remember guy's they are dirty with ash... ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Callie jumped at the appearance of other kids. There's more? Did EVERYONE survive this?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Annabelle nodded. " I guess so." Annabelle said. " And I wanna get outta somewhere.. And then I'm somewhere else."

Last edited by Annabelle (Branch) on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival   -*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP   Part 1: Survival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- In the Ash's -*- A Power and Post Nuculear War RP Part 1: Survival
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next