RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)

Go down 
+8
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Renna Longshadow
Shadow Cullen
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Akeria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:59 pm

OOC;// I'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:00 pm

((ME!!! Lol, sorry, I'm eating a sandwich. =D))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:03 pm

"That's irritating." The she-wolf answered. She stood up and howled back, attempting to get the brute to shut his muzzle.

Tere smiled and bounded after the she-wolf quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:35 pm

(Hi guys! :D)

"Starscream?!" Luna wailed, as another wave of pain went through her.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:47 pm

((Shadow! Nala and Risuro? I think that's how you spell it... Risaro... I can't remember. You know who I'm talking about.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:11 pm

(Yep, that's it, and sure! :))

Risuro padded wearily into camp—he had finally escaped the humans.

(XD That's basically my story for all my charries' absences: Twolegs.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:21 pm

IceWind (Akeira) wrote:
((Nytani and Rogue sounds good. :)))

"That's a pretty name." He said. "I'm Tere, by the way."

"Rogue!" Ashu screamed, running toward her. "Nytani wants to talk to you."
Rogue growled and stood up, heading from her pack toward Trample. "Yes." She hissed, seeing both her sister and her father.

"I wanted to discuss somthing with you, my daughter," Nytani snapped in reply, Rogue's irritated look reflected in his own eyes. "Come." he led her to a flat, plain patch of ground where there was no snow or foliage, and lay down stiffly.

(heh,...what does he want to discuss? xD)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:34 pm

((...Idk. Make something up about Galaxy or something... OH! I have an idea. It ties in with the plot, but I need to pm it to you. I don't want many people to know about it. >:D))

Rogue rolled her eyes. "And what would that be, father." She spat the last word angrily and sat down.

Nala looked up sadly. "Risuro!!!" She shreiked bounding up to the brute and fiercely licking his face. "Where did you go?" She sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 pm

He smiled weakly. "I was hunting, and humans caught me."

(xP I forgot . . . how far along were they in their relationship? Were they mates, or were they just crushing on each other? And did they ever tell each other?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:47 pm

(H'okay then ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:16 pm

((Sorry. I have to go... I'll be back in a little while.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:20 pm

(Alright, bye!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:26 pm

((Never mind. I is back.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:43 pm

(Teh yay! Pm me please?)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:51 pm

((Oh yeah. I forgots XD))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Form:
Name: Moonstone
Description (Please be detailed): ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 411469
Pack (Galaxy, Trample, Shimmer or a Rogue): Rouge
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Normal
Mate?: Nope
Pups?: Nope
Other: Shooting Star
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:21 pm

((Thank you, accepted. I have a rogue named Capricia free if you'd like to RP.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:23 pm

((Sure!))

MoonStone raced after a dow. She leaped ad sunk her teeth into its neck. It bucked her off and ran away. Moon flew back and hit a tree. She whimpered and rubbed her head. Moon growled unhappily and got up pacing and sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:46 pm

Tabatha looked up at the sound of a nearby wolf. "Capricia." She said.
The elder opened her eyes. "Yes, Tabatha?"
She pointed with her nose toward the sound.
Capricia nodded and stood up, heading toward the sound. She spotted a nearby wolf. "Who are you?" She asked the whimpering thing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:50 pm

(rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:52 pm

((Moi! I have a bunch of characters in every pack free. You pick.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:57 pm

(how about, Tere or Chora. I don't care. Her pups are due soon though.)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:04 pm

((Uhm...... Chora would work. She's a Med. Wolf, so she could help if you wanted to do the birth now.))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:25 pm

OOC;// Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Shadow Cullen wrote:
He smiled weakly. "I was hunting, and humans caught me."

(xP I forgot . . . how far along were they in their relationship? Were they mates, or were they just crushing on each other? And did they ever tell each other?)

(RP anyone? And, reply, Keri? :))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next