RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)

Go down 
+8
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Renna Longshadow
Shadow Cullen
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Akeria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:07 am

Starscream picked his two pups up, and carried them over to Luna's stomach. He smiled at them as they nursed. "Luna, two beutiful girls." he whispered in her ear, and laid down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Venus left the pregnant wolf with the medicine wolf, walking out of the den and toward her young daughter. "Orion, what's wrong." She asked.
Orion looked away from the stars toward her mother. "Nothing." She mumbled as snow fell on her white muzzle.
Orbit came up, bouncing around and jumping onto her twin sister's back. "Orion!!!" She shriked.
Orion flipped her sister over, close to the roaring fire, and walked away into the woods.
"Orion!" Venus yelped as Orbit shyed away from the heat. "Appologize now." She commanded the young pup.
Orion looked over her shoulder. "Sorry." She mumbled, still heading toward the woods. She trudged deep into the snow, blending in perfectly with her white coat. Her violet eyes glanced around nervously, sensing a threat. She looked back up at the sky, seeing a darkness looming in the future.

"It's almost time." Ileana said to her apprentice. She looked toward the skinny wolf, who was nodding his head.
"Soon." Ashu responded, turning from the cliff and heading back toward camp.
"Soon." Ileana agreed.

((Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn...))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:50 am

Shootingstar felt her pups. She grasped in pain.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:24 pm

"It's okay." Chora cooed. She looked around the den and spotted some leaves that she could use to catch the pups. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Venus shook her head as her eldest daughter walked into the jungle. She turned toward Orbit. "Don't worry about it." She told the wolf. "I'm sure that Orion is just upset about something regarding a male wolf." She nudged Orbit. "Come on, little one. Let's hunt."
"No." Orbit said. "Orion has been drifting further and further from our sistership. I'm going to go talk to her." She raced after the wolf, finally catching up with her and standing in front of her. "What is your problem?"
Orion's eyes were flat as she looked at her twin sister. She didn't speak until Orbit repeated the question. Her ears were hot with frustration. "I have no problem. The problem does not lie with me, it lies with someone else."
"What does that even mean?" Orbit inquired angrily. "You are speaking in words and tounges that I don't understand! Talk normally for once! No one is giving you a prize for being a show off."
"Putting knowledge on desplay is not being a show off. I have knowledge that you will never have. Something that I should probably tell Mother or even Uncle Crestant about, though I am reluctant." Orion said.
"I don't care," Orbit insisted. "Come, sister, please. Just, come back to the way you used to be. The way we grew up."
"Our puphood is over, Orbit. It's time to grow up, figure out what you want to do. Wolves in our parents pack are workers. Either they are warriors, or they are medicine wolves. I suggest you figure out what you want to do, and get off your furry little butt." Orion pushed past her sister and headed deeper into the woods.
Orbit followed still. "No. No one told me that we had to do something with our lives. We are Alpha's Pups! We're the meca of power in this pack. Why should we subject ourselves to the mediocrity of working as a warrior?"
Orion stopped in her tracks. "You don't get it, do you. We were born in an era of pure fighting, a war if you will, between three packs. The other two packs have teamed up, knowing that it would wound our chances. Still, Galaxy, a new pack, pulled through because of their stubborn will and fighting. We were victorious because of the fighting spirit that runs through the blood of every wolf here. Every wolf, except for you. You do nothing. You don't hunt, you don't collect water, you don't keep the fire going, and you most certainly don't train to become a warrior or to be a medicine wolf. The war isn't over, sister. We need to be ready, and that means that every warrior has to be ready. Every wolf has to be ready. I know that you don't believe this, but Mom and Dad won't always be around. And when they aren't here anymore, a new Alpha will need to arise and protect the wolves of Galaxy."
"But that, would be you." Orbit confirmed. "You're next in line for the Alpha legacy."
"Yes." Orion said, walking away, alone this time.
Orbit sat down on the ground. I'm not weak. I can fight. She told herself. She vowed that she would prove Orion wrong. She would be the Alpha of Galaxy Pack some day.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:16 pm

Shootingstar nodded again, unable to let the joyus words out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:24 pm

"Whenever you're ready." Chora said, preparing herself and remembering the pain she felt when she gave birth to her pups.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:05 am

Shootingstar push hard. Her blue eyes looked clouded, she was in so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:19 pm

((Goodness, goodnes... I have a bunch of wolves I haven't used in forever. I'm going to do a SUPER WOLF UPDATE))

"Riku!" Avery shreiked, spotting her best friend, and step brother near the edge of their den.
Riku turned around at the sound of his name, "Avery!" He shrieked in responce. He embraced the young she-wolf, nugging her muzzle. "Where were you for so long?"
Avery shrugged. "I was looking for some answers about my past. What Mom said to me made me wonder about my real mother."
"I'm glad you're back though. Father has been pretty preoccupied with helping StarScream locate Trample and Shimmer Pack. And Mom, well, a lot more pups have been born since you left." Riku smiled.
Avery nodded, understanding. "Let's go inside."
Sun picked up his head. "Avery? Well! What a sight! I'm so glad you're back!"
Avery blushed and smiled, sitting down and telling her father all about her little adventure in the woods.

Chora urged ShootingStar forward. "You can do this," she said.

Venus sighed and walked back into the alphas den, but not before glancing upward at the sky. She saw her brother, whom she haden't seen in weeks and walked over.
Crestant looked up. "Sister." He sighed. "I have bad news."
Wise eyes shone behind Venus's skull. She nodded contently. "What?"
Crestant's voice was frail sounding. "I've been tracking with StarScream, it seems that Trample and Shimmer have alligned with the few rogues in these parts, including Capricia."
Venus nodded. "This is a blow we must take. We can't afford to postpone any longer. We have to strengthen, they will take action while they know we are weak. We have to be stronger before they gain the advantage of an attack."

Orbit sat down on a log, waiting for the rush of emotion that had come over her to pass. She would never be anything, anything at all. She felt tears come to her eyes, knowing that they weren't meant to be anything either. She looked up, her swelling emotion turned to hate. A snarl ripped from her throat and she took off into the jungle toward Shimmer Pack.

Orion heard the russle of leaves next to her. She shifted into her automatic hunting crouch, ready to strike the foe who came out of the leaves. "Oh, Mercury. It's just you." She said, relaxing.
Mercury smiled. "Mother sent me to look for you and Orbit. Do you know where she is?"
"I left her a while back after we had a fight." Orion looked down, slightly ashamed at what they had been fighting over.
"Ready to go back to camp?" He asked, leading the way.
Orion smiled and nodded, following her younger brother.

Nala felt the movement of pups within her. She smiled and licked her stomach, waiting in suspense for them to come.
Tere stepped up to his sister. "Expecting them soon?"
"I never told you I was pregnant. . . I'm sorry." She said
"Don't be, you did what was right for yourself. I understand" The male sat down next to her.

Tara frantically tried to remember. . . though she couln't. Where had she come from?

Illiana paced up and down the dirt floor of her den. "It has to be soon. . ." She rambled on and on. "Ashu! When did he say it was?"
Ashu rolled his eyes. "Same as last time I answered this question, four days from now."
Illiana nodded. "Good. Very good. Have the rogues arived yet?"
Capricia entered the small den quietly. "Yes." She answered with a smile
Tangerine followed closely behind Capricia, his golden coat shimmered in the darkness. "I'd like to know a little more about the Eclipse before we start sending in wolves to kill Galaxy.
Tabatha nodded, her lips turned up into a half-crazed smile.
"We will do what I say." Illiana strode out of the den. "Ashu, you tell them. I'm hungry." She continued down the dirt road, running into a pup. "Watch it." She threatened.
Orbit looked up. "Illiana." She said with a small gasp. "Finally. I've come to join your pack."
"Join? What pack are you from?" The Alpha asked suspiciously.
Orbit's eyes twinkled with betrayel of her old pack. "Galaxy."
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Name:Sheila
Personality:She is gentle,but can be ferocious at some points.Sheila is shy and secretive..kinda losin' her social life tthere..
Rank:Just a fea..(She most likely will HATE Mars...she hates alphas..LOL)
Description:She is jet black,with a spiraling white stripes going down her back,into about the middle of her long tail.She has red claws,stained from the many lives she took,which matches her blood red ruby necklace.Sheila's eyes are icy blue,with small hints of green in them.The white spiral also continues to her underbelly and feet.
Other:...she's different!She is very skilled with balance and hunting.
Want a mate:Ummm...no...no,not really
Shooting Star
((I lovies my descriptiony!))

Last edited by sharpsight on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Shootingstar did what Chora told her too. She pushed.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Sheila snarled irritably,her eyes focused on nothing.She dove into the snow,trying to hide herself.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:55 pm

(Sharpsight, could you please read the rules again?))

Chora caught one pup and began to lick it, placing it down on the fronds with care. "Come on, ShootingStar. You can do this!" She urged.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:56 pm

((I wanna use Sheila as a name,please.That's DARK RED(LOL)not red-red.))
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:58 pm

((A lot of the names aren't very spacey-ish..))
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:59 pm

((ACK!I forgot the little'Shooting Star'THINGY!))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:59 pm

((I understand that, that's fine. I was referring to the fact that you're missing something with your form.))
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

((I posted that just before you...LOL))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:01 pm

((XD Okay, thank you. You may start to roleplay now. I have.... goodness I have so many wolves...... Crestant free. =) ))
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:04 pm

((Okay!You start,please!))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Crestant shook his head as Venus left and headed into the woods, looking for a good kill. He searched around, killing off a few squirrels, but nothing majorly appitizing. "Who's there?" He asked, whipping around as he heard a noise.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:35 pm

(two pups!)

Shootingstar pushed harder.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:15 pm

((Thank you. Also, if you could make forms for each pup after this is done, that would be fantastic. =D ))

Chora caught the last pup and licked it off too, putting it down on the other frond.
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:23 pm

[Hey.....I'm super sorry I havn't been on in a LONG time. I forgot my password (Luckily recovered it) and I have been busy with school, role playing on Webkinz Insider, not to mention keeping up with my own on there, but I promise. I will get on more here. Or atleast, try to. :) ]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 pm

(OMG SNAKE!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next