RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!

Go down 
+10
pinktwinkle
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
NeWmS <3
Akeria
roleplaylover23
Renna Longshadow
( labbie! )
anibeat75
Raynari
Frost
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! Empty
PostSubject: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 pm

You are padding along a grassy pathway. All is quiet. Suddenly, a snarling she-wolf jumps out in front of you, blocking your way. "What do you think you're doing in Moonrise Territory?" She growls. Trying to hold in your fear, you stand there, not saying a word. Puzzling enough, she flattens her fur and her expression turns from angry to welcoming. "Hmm, you don't seem afraid," She thinks aloud. "Well then, would you like to join us?" She asks, stepping to the side to show a huge moonlit clearing, overlooked by Starpack.

Do you join?
If you do, great, but first comes...RULES.

*This is semi-elite, so I expect more than one line. If you sometimes are in a hurry, thats fine if you use one line.
*TRY to use good grammer. BAD EXAMPLE: hi, how r u? or heyyyyy wazzup?!
ACCEPTABLE EXAMPLE "Hello, how are you doing?" The wolf asked, shuffling its paws embarrassedly and looked back up to hear the reply.
*No fighting in chatspeek. Wolves can fight, but no violence.
*NEW RULE Any new members will have to wait at least 1 week before having a mate. Some members who have waited forever for a mate don't think it is fair new members get one in a day. Same applies for pups. If a wolf becomes pregnant, you wait at least 3 days until you have them. Only four pups per wolf please. We only have pups in the spring. [Season changes every 2 weeks].

FORM

Name:
Personality:
Interested in alpha male?:
Other:

ALPHAS
Rainheart

BETAS
?

MEMBERS OF THE PACK
Trigger
Callus
Lakyn
Star
Jeight
Polaris
Namaste
Smolderflame
Stormchaser
Greystorm
Dawn
Fog

Last edited by Firestep on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:10 am

[Wahoo! Moonrise is Everywhere!]

Name: Lakyn
Description: -Try and be detailed!: a deep grey she-wolf with bright black stripes and paws. She has a white "mask" and under belly. Her bright blue eyes resimble the lake.
Personality: she is very shy, and doesn't prefur to talk. When she does speak, it's usually in a whisper. Although this shyness is her regular self, she can be very aggresive toward males [history]
Interested in alpha male?: uh...no.
Other: Nopies! Howl to the Moon
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:23 pm

[Aww come on! Only one post! :(]
Back to top Go down
anibeat75
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
anibeat75

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:02 pm

Name: Callus
Description: Callus is small-sized and swift. She is a gold furred wolf. Her eyes are a piercing colour of blue, with a small hint of forest green mixed in. Her tail-tip is a black colour of the darkest kind, and her paws are also black.
Personality: Callus is fierce to those she does not know entirely, a bit caring to those she knows a bit, and very understanding, loving, and trustworthy to those she admires.
Interested in alpha male?: Erm...She's a female.
Other: *Howl with the moon*
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:16 pm

((What happened to Moonrise on WI? It's still there right?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:32 pm

[Yup! But I'm starting a different one soon.]
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:17 am

(Yay!!

name: Star

description: white wolf with icey blue eys. Her under belly along with the tip of her tail are grey. Her paws are very large, and her muzzle is long and pointy, almost like a foxes.

personality: kind, but snappish if provoked to far. She is adventurous most of the time, and LOVES the woods.

intersted in Alpha: maybe

other: notta!

*howl with the moon*
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:09 pm

[She can't be alpha...shes a female.]
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:13 pm

(okay....just saying...)
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Name:Moonrise[I like unqiue names so you know.] Gender:Female Descripion:Brown wolf with grayish-blue eyes and has a gray on the top of her ears Personalitiy:Nice,Has to be mean if so,Fun,Loves to explore and Loves to eat fish Intrested in Alpha male:No i guess Other:Nope *Howl at the moon*
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:36 pm

(Hi! want to rp?)
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:39 pm

[Sure]
Back to top Go down
anibeat75
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
anibeat75

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:22 pm

Callus stepped out of the shadows, just returning from a walk in the woods. She looked around, curious to see if any other wolves wanted to do something with her.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:42 am

Name: Branchfeather
Description: Silky light brown pelt with longer fur. His tail is bushy and thick, and his legs are long and strong (Built for running.) His eyes are almost black.
Personality: Loveable, trustworthy, sometimes stubborn
Interested in alpha male?: Yes.
Other: *Howl at the moon*

Hey Catza!!
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:08 am

HoWl WiTh ThE mOoN

Guess who's baaaack.....

Name: Polaris
Description: -Try and be detailed!- Large white wolf with menacing black eyes. Despite his appearance, Polaris is actually very friendly.
Personality: Usually keeps to himself, but is quite eager to strike up a conversation with a friendly wolf.
Interested in alpha male?: Hm, maybe.
Other: No, I don't think so

Name: Namaste (Nama)
Description: -Try and be detailed! A light, creamy-tan wolf with gentle purple eyes. Her underbelly is an off-white colour, and her paws are brown.
Personality: Gentle and loving, but aggrivate her and face the consequences! MWA HA HA!
Interested in alpha male?: HahahaNO
Other: nope.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:29 pm

[Thanks for joining!]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:46 pm

Yay! Moonrise is back!!

Name: Smolderflame
Description: Black with silver diamond on throat and dark blue eyes.
Personality: Fierce, one of the most loyal wolves you'll ever meet, strong, tough, impatient, and headstrong.
Interested in alpha male?: Yah...remember how he acted to her on WI?
Other: *Howl to the moon!*

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:49 pm

[Yay! Thanks for joining! :D]

Skyheart lifted her muzzle to the air, catching many different scents, one of them being wolves. She tipped back her head, howling out into the air.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:28 pm

((Branchfeather? What kind of a name did I come up with today... Oh! This was before I had my coffee. I don't drink coffee... XD Silly.))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 pm

[:P]
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:37 pm

[Changed it back to Rainheart again.]

Rainheart howled again, hoping to get any reply at all. The moon was already high in the sky, and she received no replies.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 pm

((Can I change Branchfeather *shudders* name to something else? Hm...... how about Jeight? I like it!!! Okay, Jeight it is.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:47 pm

Smolderflame bounded through the forest. He'd heard a howl. Maybe it'd lead him to a pack...The handsome black wolf lifted his muzzle to the sky, letting out a loud, haunting howl.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 pm

Rainheart brightened as she heard a howl in the distance. The sound of it made her shiver, but she howled back, watching to spot any wolves.

[Sure, thats fine, Akeria.]
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:53 pm

((Thankies!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next