RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!

Go down 
+10
pinktwinkle
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
NeWmS <3
Akeria
roleplaylover23
Renna Longshadow
( labbie! )
anibeat75
Raynari
Frost
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pinktwinkle
RP Lover
RP Lover
pinktwinkle

Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Greystorm nervously steped away from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:17 pm

"What are you doing in our territory?" Rainheart snapped.
Back to top Go down
pinktwinkle
RP Lover
RP Lover
pinktwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:18 pm

''I...uh.. was just out hunting'' he lied
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:27 pm

"Well you can't do it here," Rainheart spat.
Back to top Go down
pinktwinkle
RP Lover
RP Lover
pinktwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:29 pm

''Sorry...I.... just....nevermind" he stamerd looking at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Rainheart sighed. "Wow, you are a very sensitive wolf...would you like to join then?"
Back to top Go down
pinktwinkle
RP Lover
RP Lover
pinktwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Greystorm brightend up ''I'd love too!''
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:42 pm

"Alright. Just follow this trail whenever you feel like coming," Rainheart barked and started to pad off.
Back to top Go down
pinktwinkle
RP Lover
RP Lover
pinktwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Greystorm jumped up quickly and followed the female down the trail.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Rainheart padded into camp and sat outside her den.
Back to top Go down
pinktwinkle
RP Lover
RP Lover
pinktwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Greystorm enterd nervously,hoping the other wolves would exept him in their pack.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Catza~ wrote:
[You don't need the word anymore, I took it off. But accepted! Those pictures are Weuukoo wolves from weuukoo.com. She said not to use them in roleplays.]

Rainheart said down, listening for wolves. She saw some in the distance and pricked her ears up.

((Oh noes! Someone stole! Not me; I just googled and found it and captioned. I'm going to go hide now and hope the artist doesn't rip out my soul.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
jumperrider1
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
jumperrider1

Location : Um, just saying, why would I tell you that? You could know where I live... Freaky....

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:41 pm

((Sweet, Catza! You brought WI's ol' Moonrise to RPC!! Sweetness....))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:50 pm

[Yup, jumper!]

[Lol socky.]
Back to top Go down
jumperrider1
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
jumperrider1

Location : Um, just saying, why would I tell you that? You could know where I live... Freaky....

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:57 pm

((Thats cool. Is klmls on this guy?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Name:Azrac
Description: -Try and be detailed!All white with silver tipped ears and tail
Personality:Nice gentle loves pups
Interested in alpha male?:No
Other:N/A
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 pm

[Um...accepted...]
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:38 am

Name:
Dawn

Description: -Try and be detailed!
Dawn is a reletivley small wolf. She has cream colored fur that's silky, almost cat-like. Her paws, muzzle, ears, and tip of her tail are a dark, chocolate brown. Mottled patches of white are just barely visible against the light cream of her coat. Dawn's left eye is a bright orange, and the right is a golden brown.

Personality:
Dawn is kind and warm hearted. She's decent and modest, and isn't one to lie-usually. She's a humurous, sweet wolf, often there to help cheer others up. She's playful and energetic and has always had a good relationship with her brother, Gavin.

Interested in alpha male?:
No Way!!

Other:
Brother is Gavin
*Howl at the Moon*

Name:
Gavin

Description: -Try and be detailed!
Gavin is somewhat large, especially when standing next to his petite sister. He has a broad build, like his father. His fur is jet black, and somewhat shaggy. He has kind blue eyes.

Personality:
Gavin is decent and loyal. He's a strong partner, and very family oriented. He's very calm and even tempered. Not known to be one to holda grudge, he doesn't get mad easily. Gavin is very protective of his sister, sometimes overly portective, and she has to remind him she can take care of herself.

Interested in alpha male?:
If he likes the Alpha Female, yes

Other:
Sister is Dawn
*Howl at the Moon*
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:50 pm

Name:Fog

Description: -Try and be detailed!: Fog is a very veyr large wolf. He has very powerful back legs, almost like a spring. HIs eyes are a cerulean color. when he walks, he is ever so graceful and powerful

Personality: strong, warm hearted, cna be rude at times. clam and short tempeted.will not hold anythign agist another wolf. But like Gavin, he is too, overly porticive of his to sisters,and tehy hate that!

Interested in alpha male?: he doesnt know

Other: sister is Slivermist and Roxy
i will do there froms l8r
Name: Roxy

Description: -Try and be detailed!- a she withicy blue eyes with flicker sof purple and sliver. Her coat is blakc with purple swirls and starts hidden. Roxy always wheres a purple ankist necklace. The gem has her name. A brute, her old mate gave it to her befor he died. In battle.

Personality: Befor, when her mate was around she was joyful, sweet, carring, playfull. But that all chnaged... Now she is a loner, her olny friends are her Brother, Fog and her sister, Slivermsit. Slivermist is trying to get ehr to change, give some lucky brute a chnace, but roxy always chnage dher mind. But Slivermist and Fog hope that in their new pack, she will find the greta brute, and maybe roxy whats someoen in her life again to.

Interested in alpha male?: NO!

Other: brotehr is Fog, sister is Slivermist

Name: Slivermiost

Description: -Try and be detailed!Slivermist is a beaufiul younge she wolf. She has spraking blue eyes with slivers of sliver and pink. Her pelt if a sliver color with hidden pink swirls and stars. Slivermist always wheres a braclet that is a pink dimond heart taht Fiog gave to her.

Personality: Slivermist is a sweet, carring young wolf, with wisdom, behide her ears. Slivermist is very sneaky and loves to have fun. But if you egt on her bad sidem, tehre is no turning back. If your her mate, she will let you have free rein as long as you come back to eat with her and sleep in tehre den.

Interested in alpha male?: No!

Other: sister is Roxy, Brotehr is slivermist

Last edited by Tree Hugger on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:26 pm

[Accepted! :)]
Back to top Go down
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:14 am

ORP: Yay!!

RP: Dawn padded through the forest, stumbling over her own paws.She stopped and stood there, staring at them as if she'd never seen them before. She sighed and looked up at Gavin, who was doing much better.

Gavin was in fact doing much better then his small sister. He gazed at her fondly, his eyes full of sympathy. He looked over her frail body, with its ribs showing and stumbling gate. Yet, he couldn't help but be proud and happy that she made it this far and they had remained together.

Dawn smiled weakly, her eyes still shining and strong, like they had always been. The smile faded and she turned to focus on her paws again, willing them to move. Slowly, she managed to begin again.

Gavin smiled back. He supported Dawn while she tried to regain control of her paws. His own mind was full of worry, worrying about what would happen if Dawn went to join Starpack, before the had found somewhere to stay, worrying if they ever found a pack, or if they'd have to just live their lives alone, well, what was rest of their lives anyway. Gavin managed to conceal his worries, though, like usual Dawn already knew them.

"Don't worry, it'll all end up fine," Dawn tried to comfort her brother, but even she doubted her words.
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!   Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonrise Pack-Brought from WI to RPC! Join Now!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3