RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)

Go down 
+8
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Renna Longshadow
Shadow Cullen
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Akeria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:47 am

"Soon, my dear. You will know by instinct just before the moon's hatrid for the sun hits peek, and covers the sun. Untill then, I should be going. goodbye!" he nodded, and started trotting back to his own camp. His matted fur held chunks of snow, making him look even more wild and deranged.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Luna nodded feebly. "I . . . think . . ."
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 pm

(xP Because you gots to reply to Risuro, Keri. That's why.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Loana: I sighed as I laid in the forest...alone.

(Can someone RP with Loana?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:43 pm

Starscream kissed her cheek, and ran swiftly back to the camp. "Chora! Chora!"
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:22 pm

OOC;// Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm

Chora picked up her head, looking toward the north where the sound was comming from. "Yes, StarScream?"

((Ooooh. Okay. I get it now.))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:57 pm

Luna whimpered, as the agonizing seconds went by while she waited for Starscream and Chora.

(XD If I said that every second was agonizing to my mom, she'd call me a drama queen.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:14 pm

"Chora, it's Luna. The twolegs found her, and she escaped, but no wthe pups are coming! We've got to hurry!" Starscream howled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:48 am

(. . .)

(Do de do de do . . .)

(Nothing much is happening to Luna while she waits, haha. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:28 am

LOLz Hum da dum...*Waits for Chora to answer* XDXD
Back to top Go down
Persephone
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:01 pm

ooc; ^^ I shan't bore you with a massive form.

Form:
Name: Zeus
Description: His pelt is as black as night, thick with an even darker undercoat. That undercoat borders the shade of nothingness. His build his massive; his muscles ripple with every step he takes. Zeus though, has piercing crystalline blue eyes that express agression, but they betray his true personality; that of being a kind, sensitive soul. Yet he is known also to be abrupt, easily irritated, and brutal when angered.
Pack : Galaxy
Mate?: Awaiting that special wolf
Other: Shooting Star
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:54 am

((Accepted, thank you. =) I'll go add this dude to the front.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:58 am

(KERI!! :D *tackles* We gots to RP! Luna, Starscream, and Chora, and Nala and Risuro!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:59 am

YEAH! We're waiting for you to reply, Keri.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:01 am

(I KNEW it, Jolt! *dances around in a circle, pointing* Haha, I'm psychic! 8))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:03 am

*Tries to read mind, but ends up FARTING* Oh. I guess I'm not then. XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:04 am

(XD OMG. I think I need to bring in a WI smiley—

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 2funny)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:05 am

((Hahaha, sorry. =D I'm right here now.))

Chora stretched and padded toward her den, distracted by the comming pounding of a running wolf. She looked over her shoulder to see StarScream. "Everything okay?"

"Well..." Nala stared into Risuro's eyes. "I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:08 am

"Chora. It's Luna. She's in the forest, she hurt- and our pups are coming- I can't stay much longer. She's by the river! I have to go!" Starscream yelled, and ran back torward the river.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:11 am

Risuro's jaw dropped, and he plopped into a seated position on the ground.

(XD Heehee, plop is a funny word.)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:13 am

Chora bounded after StarScream, keeping a decent pace against the speeding wolf. She stopped next to Luna. "It's okay!" She said. "Just get ready. StarScream, will you go grab some large leaves please? Very large."

"I'm sorry." She said, not knowing if her mate was happy or not. "But they're comming soon. I can guarentee that."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:16 am

Starscream nodded, and kept running, heeading for the border he grabbed some giant leaves, and ran back. "Urgh. Here."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 am

"Thank you." Chora said, setting the leaves into a sort of patch for Luna to lay on. "Help me move her onto these. She'll be more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 am

Starscream gently pushed her onto the leaves with his muzzle, and nuzzle her. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next