RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)

Go down 
+8
Becca!
A Christmas Star
Renna Longshadow
Shadow Cullen
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Akeria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 am

Luna let out a whimper.

He broke into a huge grin. "Sorry?? Why are you sorry? Don't be!" He got to his feet, and enthusiastically nuzzled her. "That's wonderful, Nala."
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 am

Nala smiled and looked up at Risuro. "Thank you." She said, nuzzling him back.

"It's okay." Chora re-assured. "Just tell me when you're ready to be a mother."
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:35 am

(XP I keep wanting to make him purr.)

He chuckled happily.

She moaned. "Now would be nice!!"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:37 am

((You should. Haha "Risuro purrred with excitement" XD))

Chora chuckled slightly. "Okay then, go ahead." She smiled encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:44 am

Starscream nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:45 am

She started pushing.

(And Shadow vaguely posted a vague post. XP)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:56 am

((Hahaha.))

Chora helped the rest of the way as a pup came out. She handed the pup to StarScream, instructing him to lick it clean.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:04 am

Starscream licked the pup thouroughly, and held it close.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:05 am

(Jolt, how many should she have? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:19 am

(Two. Twins.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:42 pm

(Okay. :D)

Luna pushed again, as another started coming out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Shootingstar sat in the Nusery. She stomach hurting. Her pups were due soon and they really hurt her. She sat they panting quietly.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Chora helped the second pup out, handing it to StarScream to lick.

"ShootingStar," Venus asked, seeing the wolf's pants, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Shootingstar shook her head. "Not r-really, the pups kinda hurt." She said, smiling weakly at her.

Last edited by (-__-Lionclaw-__-) (vix) on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:47 pm

((Venus is a girl))

Venus stepped closer to the wolf. "It's okay. I know Chora is with someone right now, but I'm sure that she'll be able to come help you soon."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:53 pm

(i'll change that.)

Shootingstar nodded wearly. Her eyes had the look of pain in them.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Venus nodded. "It's going to be okay. If Chora can't come, I can always come and deliver the pups for you." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Starscream licked the pup clean, and smiled at them. "Two beauiful girls."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Shootingstar nodded and flinched a bit. "Thank you venus." She said.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:01 pm

"Anything I can do to help my people is good." Whispered the alpha, putting her head on her paws and waiting with the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Shootingstar panted. The pups were ready.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Venus stood up with ShootingStar's change in movement. "Are they comming?" She asked the she-wolf
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Shooting star nodded. Her eyes were full of pain.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Chora sighed, spotting Venus running toward her. "What's wrong?" She asked, silently wishing that she could go spend a bit of time with her family.
"ShootingStar is having pups." Venus explained.
Chora rushed over to ShootingStar. "Are you ready to be a mother?" Chora joked, getting ready to help her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Shootingstar nodded,nwanting to get it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 4: Eclipse (We're all back! Come join in the fun, or re-join!)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next