RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.

Go down 
+3
kyterlize
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. Empty
PostSubject: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 pm

There once was a peace among all the clans.
ShireClan, OakClan, SunClan, EclispeClan, and StreakClan.
Now on a certain day, the sun dissapeared behind a strange thing, which made all cats scared.
One wise cat said it was called a Eclipse, so every Clan, except EclipseClan, thought it was a sign of the Stars that
EclipseClan had to leave, so they were exiled from the forest, by the ruler of every Clan, Stormyshadow.
They loomed over morrland, forests, Twoleg nests and danger.
But FeatherStar, their leader, had got a message from The stars.
The Stars said EclipseClan can live with them, in the clouds, without dying,
and able to visit below. Featherstar shared the news, and from that point on,
EclipseClan lived above, able to roam wherever, whenever.
The other clans were soon jeolous, So they wanted battle.
The battle to choose which clan is to be with The Stars.
The Stars said each clan is to choose four cats, and those cats get to compete.

Are you to join? Are you the lucky one?

Rules

You know them, follow them!

Be nice, and all.

Put a :king: in your form!

Form

name-
gender-
Rank-
Clan-
Mate?-
Description-
personality-
other-
Icon-

Time

-Green-Leaf(summer)
-The moon is 88% full.
-It is June 4th
-Prey is showing itself.

--EclipseClan--

Leader- Featherstar
She-cat, with a bright orange pelt. She has black tabby stripes down her back and warm blue eyes, that are dark and curious. She is tall and muuscelar. She has a quck tail and fast paws., that can cut with their sharp white claws.

Medicine Cat-

Deputy-

Warriors-

Smallnose
large She-cat with a pure white pelt and blue eyes, but rarely, not blind. She has a small pink nose and a long tail.

Firenose
Normal-sized Tom with yellow blazing eyes and a noticable bright orange pelt, with black speckles in places. He has a short tail and small paws. His nose is so pink, that it looks orange, from his pelt, the sun and it\'s color.

Mellowheart
A small calico she-cat with bright blue eyes

Indigofield "Indigo"
Picture at- https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/warriors-clans-tribes-etc-f11/eclipse-clan-of-the-clans-join-the-eclipse-streak-sun-or-oak-on-a-battle-of-no-fighting-t1301-30.htm

Gustsky
dark blue cat with white eyes. He has many bruises around him, because he's easily hurt.

Apprentices-

Queen & Kits-

Elders-

--ShireClan--

Leader- Gorsestar
Gorsestar is a short, strong Tom. His pelt is sheer white, having only a black tail that isn\'t the icy color. He has hazel eyes and perky ears, swift feet, a stiff body, and a very long, bushy tail. His claws ar even white!

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Warriors-

Lilyfur
A short, thin cat with blue-gray fur. Has one black ear and the tip of her tail is also black. She has golden eyes.

Rivertail
Russian Blue cat with amber eyes.

Apprentices-

Ashpaw
Small tom with a charcol black pelt that is shaggy and slick. His eeyes are blue and wide. His tail and paws are long and swift.

Queens & Kits-

Sunheart
Picture here- https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/warriors-clans-tribes-etc-f11/eclipse-clan-of-the-clans-join-the-eclipse-streak-sun-or-oak-on-a-battle-of-no-fighting-t1301-10.htm

Elders-

--OakClan--

Leader- Carmalstar
Tom, with a regular carmal-colored pelt and firm brown eyes. He is very strong and tall, fast and all. His ears are black and his tail is long a frisky. He has no whiskers, they were ripped off in battle. She has black toes and black claws.

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Warriors-

Apprentices-

Queens & Kits-

Elders-

--SunClan--

Leader- Footstar
THis She-cat is a complety dark brown tabby, with lighter brown stripes. She has warm hazel eyes and a some-what stubbish tail. Her paws are skinny, but fast. her claws are sharp and black.

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Warriors-

Apprentices-

Queens & Kits-

Elders-

--StreakClan--

Leader- Spiralstar
She-cat! She is rather tall and strong. Her icy blue eyes are cold but calm. Her pelt is blue-gray, with a spiral on her sholder that matches her pelt with its dark ocean blue color. Her tail is rather long and glossy, her legs are thick and strong, but she limps a lot.

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Warriors-

Mistytail
A tom with sleek, gray-blue fur and a long tail. His ears are large and tall, and he has small paws and short legs. His eyes are a dark ocean blue.

Apprentices-

Queens & Kits-

Tigerfire
she-cat with small ears and short legs and tail. Her eyes are dark amber, almost red. The fur on her back is dark gray and striped, but otherwise, it is very light gray, almost white. On the back of her neck, there seems to be one dark gray stripe that stands out more than the others...

Elders-

Short Plot

Okay, so all it is, from each clan I'll choose ONE cat(per clan) that people play, and each person will only be choosen once. I mean, only one cat per member for the special four. They will compete, but how?

What about the rest pf you that don\'t get choosen? Just PM me if you want a misson! If you do, PLEASE choose a member to rp in it too. Up to 3 can per misson!

News

THanks to those who've joined. I'm glad this rp is acceptable. =)

Last edited by Bee Bo on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:37 am

The second syllable of the names isn't capitalized.

No offense, but the name "Footstar" sounds a bit weird to me.

Can I join?

name- Tigerfire
gender- Female
Rank- Queen
Clan- StreakClan
Mate?- Mistytail
Description- A she-cat with small ears and short legs and tail. Her eyes are dark amber, almost red. The fur on her back is dark gray and striped, but otherwise, it is very light gray, almost white. On the back of her neck, there seems to be one dark gray stripe that stands out more than the others...
personality- Rather rash and hasty, she wants to get revenge on those who hurt her emotionally, but normally, she can be friendly. She is caring and prefers to follow rather than lead. Tigerfire is brave and doesn't go down without a fight. Although she has a short temper, she doesn't disobey commands.
other- Expecting kits.
Icon- :king:

name- Mistytail
gender- Male
Rank- Warrior
Clan- StreakClan
Mate?- Tigerfire
Description- A tom with sleek, gray-blue fur and a long tail. His ears are large and tall, and he has small paws and short legs. His eyes are a dark ocean blue.
personality-He is calm and imperturbable, especially towards his mate, Tigerfire, whom he is not easily annoyed with. It's easy for him to have a good laugh with those who are close. However, he is usually timid and emotional, needing encouragement.
other-
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:50 pm

(Please wait until I finsh, But approved.

Footstar is just the way I made it, and I like it. Some names don't always sound good.)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Form

name- Lillyfur
gender- Female
Rank- Warrior
Clan- ShireClan
Mate?- None yet.....
Description- A short, thin cat with blue-gray fur. Has one black ear and the tip of her tail is also black. She has golden eyes
personality- It can take a while o get her to trust you. When she does trust you, though, she will be very loyal and loving. Tends to be very motherly to kits and is very wise.
other- none

(hehe i edited! no more medicine cat my bad... im kinda new 2 the whole warriors thing)

Last edited by kyterlize on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:58 pm

(Appoved. Though, she will have to earn the rank as a meddy!)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:00 pm

(Oh sorry!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:01 pm

(It's Fine. Rp?)
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:03 pm

(sure! im soooo bored!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Gorsestars' ears twitched as he padded out of his den. He yawned, and stretched his forepaws. His head tilted, then straighted as he sat down and groomed himself.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:08 pm

(okay i havent really rp'd on a warrior cat thingie before... i read about half the 1st book so let me know if i do something wrong)

Lillyfur padded out of her den as well. she scratched her black ear then stretched out on her back to bask in the sun
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:11 pm

(Please try using proper grammer. Like periods, capitalization, ect.)

Gorsestar spotted Lilyfur and padded over. He sat near and smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 pm

name- Sunheart
gender- Female
Rank- Queen
Clan- ShireClan
Mate?- Had one, died though..
Description- -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. Old-wise-cat-754339
personality- Sunheart is very sweet, and quite kind but when it comes to her Clan she is very protective. She is quiet, but can speak her mind if she wishes.
other- Expecting Kits
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:16 pm

(Approved! Pweety kitty!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:16 pm

(( Thanks, thought the picture was pretty cool. Anyone RP?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:19 pm

(I will. You start. But I have to go soon.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

((Ok.))

Sunheart stretched her legs, and her head lifted slowly up. She peeked through the den branchs and brambles and saw the sky lightening. She smiled, and sat up. Her tummy was getting rounder.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

(meh bad)

Lillyfur looked up to see Gorsestar looming above her. She flipped over onto her stomach and sat up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Gorsestar smiled. "Hello," He murmered. "Just checking, I need to tell something to Sunheart-I'll be right back." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Sunheart started licking her ruffled fur down, and sat at the entrance of her den. She yawned.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Lillyfur's eyes followed Gorsestar though she thought it smart to stay where she was.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Tigerfire turned around from facing the back wall and noticed Mistytail entering the den. She nodded to her mate and asked, "How's the hunting?"

"Good so far." Mistytail dropped a rabbit in front of the gray tabby queen.

"Thanks," Tigerfire murmured without looking up, and took a small bite out of the fresh-kill. She didn't see Mistytail grin and leave.

After finishing her prey, she buried the bones and gazed out into the sky. She was getting a bit rounder, but she still had a while before the kits came.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm

name- Rivertail
gender- Male
Rank- Warrior
Clan- ShireClan
Mate?- None...yet
Description- Russian Blue cat with amber eyes.
personality- Very bold and caring. Cats sometimes seem to trust him. Can be serious, so don't make him mad.
other- No...?

Last edited by Harvey on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 pm

((I know I'm not the owner of the thread here, but... I think your character is too... perfect.

But I'm just expressing my humble opinion. :bounce: ))

Mistytail had wondered how his mate was doing, and although he just visited, immediately veered back into the den and curled up near Tigerfire.

Tigerfire purred slightly. She liked the feel of his warm body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:27 pm

((Oh, I see. Yea it does seem kinda perfect. Here, I'll edit.))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:16 am

(approved!)

Gorsestar poked his head into the nursury, where Sunheart was. He padded in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next