RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.

Go down 
+3
kyterlize
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Sunheart looked up. "Oh, hello Gorsestar!" Sunheart smiled as her leader padded in.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:53 pm

(Oh and Goorkii, I can take care of that! Thank you.)

Gorsestar dipped his head in greeting. He noticed Sunheart was getting rounder. "I hope to have a Medicine Cat soon." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Sunheart nodded, and blinked his bright blue eyes. "So, how are you, Gorsestar?" Sunheart asked, changing the subject.

(( I almost typed Gorestar by mistake.. xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:57 pm

(Nicee....)

"Pettty good." He admitted. Ashpaw stalked in and dropped a mouse by Sunheart. He mumbled something and left, Gorsestar watching him. "Don't mind him, he's always moody." He explained, twitching his ears.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:59 pm

name- Mellowheart
gender- Female
Rank- Warrior
Clan- EclipseClan
Mate?- None
Description- A small calico she-cat with bright blue eyes
personality- She is quite snappy, and very ambitious. She is not a good fighter, but is quick footed and clever. She is a very good hunter, though.
other- Nope!
Icon-
:king:
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Sunheart twitched her ears in amusement, and took a small nibble of the mouse. "I'm fine, as well." Sunheart mewed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:02 pm

(Your kidding? wow. You ARE crazy! MELLOWHEART! XP)

Gosestar nodded again and peered out of the den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:03 pm

(( Thank you, I am crazy. Yes.. MELLOWHEART IS COMING! DUN DUNN DUNNN!! xD))

Sunheart took another bite of her mouse, "I'll have to thank Ashpaw later.." Sunheart mewed to herself.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:05 pm

(if you mak her evil..you sooo gonna pay!)

Gorsestar yawned and stood up. "I'm going to hunt, do you think your still capable?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 pm

(( I won't.. Or maybe I will.. xD You'll have to wait and see.))

Sunheart finished her mouse briskly, and stood up. "Of course!" Sunheart said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Gorsesar smiled and padded into the sun. He squinted and headed toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Sunheart followed, and smiled at the sun.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Gorsestar sniffed and caught a shrew scent. He got in hunters crouch and punced into a bush, bighting the fresh-kill, that now laid limp in his jaws. He dropped it and scraped earth over it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Sunheart scented the air, and caught the slightest smell of mouse. She spotted it, and crouched. She soon pounced, and killed it swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:52 am

name- IndigoField
gender- Male
Rank- Med. Cat
Clan- Eclipse
Mate?- N/A
Description-

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 Auj3l
personality- Kind, Wise, Respectful and Loyal, IndigoField isn't one to be pushed around, and preferres to be called simply, 'Indigo'
other- N/A unless I'm missing something.
Icon- :king:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:43 pm

(Nice name. And he'll have to earn the rank- NO BEGGING. approved)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:25 am

Sunheart scraped earth over her mouse, and scented the air once more. She scented.. Faint mouse.,. Vole!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:30 am

Gorsestar sniffed and smelt something unfamiliar. Fox!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 am

((You guys, something needs to happen in StreakClan, or someone needs to join! I'm bored, and ShireClan is getting all the attention! :( ))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:42 am

name- Gustsky
gender- Male
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Eclipseclan
Mate?- none
Description- A dark blue cat with white eyes. He has many bruises around him, because he's easily hurt.
personality- Gustsky is lighthearted and loving, but hates fighting. He's loyal to his leader and the rest of his clan.
other- Will show a secret on the full moon
Icon- :pale:
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 pm

(THNX! RP Branch or Entei??)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 pm

(( I have Mellowheart in EclispeClan. >=) She ain't evil this time. )

Sunheart smelt the fox to. Her ears pricked in alarm.
~~~
Mellowheart awoke, and looked around the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:17 pm

((I'll RP, Solstice? You got a character in StreakClan?

I keep almost-typing SteakClan XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 pm

(Nope. Srry. But I'll take Branch's offer! Indi's in EclipseClan.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 pm

(i'll rp Entei! You start.)
(approved.)
(For lords sake Branch! That rocks! Finally!)

Gorsestar glanced at Sunheart. "Come on." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.   -|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-|Eclipse|- ;;Clan of the Clans;; Join the Eclipse, Streak, Sun, Or Oak, on a battle of no fighting.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next