RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!

Go down 
+2
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! Empty
PostSubject: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:16 am

No intro. Oh, rats. Oh, the humanity. I don't have an intro. Oh, whatever will I do?

~RULES~ apparently I will make rules if I don't have an intro.
-No god-moddeling.
-No power-playing.
-Keep it PG.
-No love-at-first-site.
-The Clan leader's player and the apprentice's player will be the only ones discussing the apprentice's ceremony!
-Unlimited cats! Yay!
-Grammar grammar grammar!
-Do not ask a player who plays a she-cat to name one of the kits a certain name, unless that player asks you to name the kit. It is the player's decision what the kits' names are, and who plays them!!
-Do not bargain: "I'll join your thread if you join mine!"
-I already have names, and everything, but if you want a differnt name, then just take a form. See, I almost made this into a story, but I thought better of it. So, if you have a hard time thinking of names, either go to Alley or pick a fresh one from the lists below!

FORM

Name:
Clan:
Always in Clan?:
Personality:
Description:
Font Played In?:
Other?:

--

DawnClan:

Leader: Ravenstar (claimed by me) -tom-

Deputy: Thistlepelt (unclaimed) -tom-

Medicine Cat: Jadefur (claimed by Pumpkin_Pie) -she-cat-
Apprentice, Cloudpaw

Warriors:

Icefeather (unclaimed) -she-cat- Apprentice, Oakpaw
Snakeclaw (unclaimed) -tom- Apprentice, Smokepaw
Mousefoot (unclaimed) -she-cat-
Thunderheart (claimed by Nightleaf/Nanook) -tom- Apprentice, Sparrowpaw
Briarclaw (unclaimed) -tom-
Cherryfur (unclaimed) -she-cat- Apprentice, Robinpaw
Jayfrost (claimed by Alleycat1694) -tom-
Apprentices:

Cloudpaw (unclaimed) -she-cat- Mentor, Jadefur
Oakpaw (unclaimed) -tom- Mentor, Icefeather
Smokepaw (claimed by Pumpkin_Pie) -she-cat- Mentor, Snakeclaw
Sparrowpaw (unclaimed) -tom- Mentor, Thunderheart
Robinpaw (claimed by me) -tom- Mentor, Cherryfur

Queens:

Puddlefur (unclaimed) -she-cat- nursing

Kits:

Snowykit (unclaimed) -she-cat-
Ashkit (unclaimed) -tom-
Cloverkit (unclaimed) -she-cat-

Elders:

Haileyes
Fogmask

GrassClan:

Leader: Leafstar (unclaimed) -she-cat-

Deputy: Applefur (claimed by horselover) -she-cat- Apprentice, Burrpaw

Medicine Cat: Scarletpelt (claimed Nightleaf/Nanook) -she-cat-

Warriors:

Rabbitpelt (unclaimed) -she-cat-
Weedtail (unclaimed) -tom-
Maplefur (unclaimed) -she-cat- Apprentice, Flowerpaw
Owlears (unclaimed) -tom- Apprentice, Thornpaw
Wolfclaw (claimed by Pumpkin_Pie) -tom-

Apprentices:

Burrpaw (unclaimed) -tom- Mentor, Applefur
Flowerpaw (unclaimed) -she-cat- Mentor, Maplefur
Thornpaw (unclaimed) -tom- Mentor, Owlears

Queens:
(none)

Kits:
(none)

Elders:
Stonepelt (unclaimed) -tom-

SilverClan:

Leader: Lionstar (claimed by Nightleaf/Nanook) -tom-

Deputy: Redwing (claimed by 777Suburbia777) -she-cat-

Medicine Cat: Streakedtail (unclaimed) -tom- Apprentice, Shortpaw

Warriors:

Splashfur (unclaimed) -tom-
Rainclaw (claimed by horselover) -tom- Apprentice, Troutpaw
Seapelt (unclaimed) -she-cat- Apprentice, Shellpaw
Smoothfoot (unclaimed) -she-cat-
Yarrowtail (unclaimed) -she-cat-

Apprentices:

Shortpaw (unclaimed) -tom-
Troutpaw (unclaimed) -tom-
Shellpaw (unclaimed) -she-cat-

Queens:

Featherypelt (unclaimed) -she-cat- expecting

Kits:
(none)

Elders:
(none)

NightClan:

Leader: Shadestar (claimed by Pumpkin_Pie) -she-cat-

Deputy: Shrewclaw (unclaimed) -tom-

Medicine Cat: Willowfur (unclaimed) -she-cat- Apprentice, Sagepaw

Warriors:

Marshpelt (unclaimed) -tom-
Stormflight (claimed by Alleycat1694) -she-cat- Apprentice, Beetlepaw
Mosspelt (unclaimed) -she-cat-
Darkclaw (unclaimed) -tom-

Apprentices:

Sagepaw (unclaimed) -she-cat-
Beetlepaw (claimed by Nightleaf/Nanook) -tom-

Queens:

Berryfur (unclaimed) -she-cat- nursing
Heathertail (unclaimed) -she-cat- expecting

Kits:

Haykit (unclaimed) -she-cat-
Arrowkit (unclaimed) -tom-

...So, yeah, please join! And please use some of those cats! I don't want all that--*shudders*--thinking to go to waste! I am not trying to copy anyone's charrie! If I have a name that is similar/IS your cat, I'm sorry, but it's a coincidence. And if you like a name a lot, please PM me before using it on another thread.

PM ME TO CLAIM A CAT!

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:42 am

Name:Stormflight
Clan:Nightclan
Always in Clan?:Absolutly
Personality:kind-hearted, rather 'soft' in personality, but very feirce in battle.
Description: long-haired gray (not silver!) and white she-cat with a pink nose and yellow eyes.
Font Played In?: This<<<<<<< >.<
Other?: Was once a kittypet. xD She is my kitty, Fuzzball, in real life!

Name:Jayfrost
Clan:Dawnclan
Always in Clan?: Nope
Personality: Loves to fight, always wants to sink his claws into somthing, but is actually rather nice despite that.
Description: smokey grey, tips of ears and edges of paws look like they are dusted with frost in the sunlight.light blue eyes.
Font Played In?: This ^_^
Other?:has a nik in one ear, and is missing his hind dew claws.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:46 am

((Cool. You don't have to post a form if that cat is already there; just PM me to claim it. You may rp...if you have someone to rp with... ^.^" If you want, you can switch her to a different Clan. Anything for my Fuzzball friend!))

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:52 am

(lol, I'll have to do it later though, I have to go!)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Name: leaftstar
Clan: grass
Always in Clan?: yes please
Personality: kind, has a big heart, is a great leader, lets the cats think their minds and will not juge a loner or kittypet beause one of her grandfathers was a kittyped.
Description: a sliver tabby with pale bue eyes
Font Played In?: this please
Other?: has a sister and brother in a diffrent clans.

Name: Willowfur
Clan: night
Personality: sweet, can be though, is not afrid of anything, brave, was a nobel warrior but she got limp in his paw so Ravenstar mad eher a medican cat
Description: a long hair black cat with beautiful fren green eyes
Font Played In?: this?
Other?: sister is shadestar brother is Rainclaw

Name: Rainclaw
Clan: sliverclan
Personality: frice, bold, diffrent from his sisters. Rainclaw has short claws but they really hurt. frice in battles, will do anything for his clan and sisters even if that means joing a diffrent clan
Description: a coal color tom with yellow eyes
Other?: sisters are Jadefur and shadestar, likes Applefur

Name: Applefur
Always in Clan?: no
Personality: sweet, but will stand you for her friends and the one she likes Rainclaw, loving, kind hearted
Description: a long hair tabby with blue/green eyes
Other?: l;ikes Rainclaw

Last edited by horselover on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Name:Lionstar
Clan:Silverclan
Always in Clan?:Well yeah if he's a leader
Personality:Will unfold
Description:All golden like Firestar
Font Played In?:Orange!
Other?:Nopeidy do dah

Name:Thunderheart
Clan:Dawn
Always in clan:Yessery
Personality:Will unfold
Description:All silverey gray with white underbellie
Fontplayed in:Dark blue
Other:Nope!

Name:Scarletpelt
Clan:Grass
Always in clan:Yes!
Personality:Will unfold...
Description:Redish brown she-cat with brown eyes
Font played in:Dark red
Other:Nope sorry please leave a message after the beep. Beep

Name:Beetlepaw
Clan:Nightclan
Always in clan:Yeperrs!
Personality:You know what I'm going to say...
Description:Look at siggie
Font played in: Black Bold!
other:Nope!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:01 pm

((On Q. Since I have already used Thunderheart on a ton of other threads do I have to ask you before I use it?^^))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:28 pm

((PEOPLE! Did you look at the bottom?! PM me to CLAIM a cat that's already there! You only post the forms for cats that AREN'T on the list!! ARGH. >.< Okay, so, horselover, I'm sorry, but Pumpkin_Pie PMed me to claim Shadestar and Jadefur, sors. Pumpkin_Pie was the one who followed the order on the bottom, though... ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:31 pm

((P.S. Nanook/Nighty, sors, of course you don't have to! I guess I kinda meant the ones I don't think anyone has used.))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:33 pm

((Yeah I looked at the other forms and wondered if I should post mine... but I decided to PM))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:47 pm

((So am I excepted or do I have to pm you?))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:51 pm

((Well, you are accepted, since no one else applied for the cats you did. And those of you who went ahead and posted forms here for cats that already existed, you might as well rp. :)))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Sockymonkey wrote:
((PEOPLE! Did you look at the bottom?! PM me to CLAIM a cat that's already there! You only post the forms for cats that AREN'T on the list!! ARGH. >.< Okay, so, horselover, I'm sorry, but Pumpkin_Pie PMed me to claim Shadestar and Jadefur, sors. Pumpkin_Pie was the one who followed the order on the bottom, though... ))

( ok let em edit...)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:29 pm

((May we rp?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:05 pm

((I think we can!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:51 am

((Yuppers. Guys, I'm sorry I was so harsh on that. See, I was annoyed in real life, so I took it out on you. Sors.))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 am

( its ok!)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:24 am

horselover wrote:
Name: leaftstar
Personality: kind, has a big heart, is a great leader, lets the cats think their minds and will not juge a loner or kittypet beause one of her grandfathers was a kittyped.
Description: a sliver tabby with pale bue eyes
Other?: has a sister and brother in a diffrent clans.

Name: Willowfur
Clan: night
Personality: sweet, can be though, is not afrid of anything, brave, was a nobel warrior but she got limp in his paw so Ravenstar mad eher a medican cat
Description: a long hair black cat with beautiful fren green eyes
Font Played In?: this?
Other?: sister is shadestar brother is Rainclaw

Name: Rainclaw
Clan: sliverclan
Personality: frice, bold, diffrent from his sisters. Rainclaw has short claws but they really hurt. frice in battles, will do anything for his clan and sisters even if that means joing a diffrent clan
Description: a coal color tom with yellow eyes
Other?: sisters are Jadefur and shadestar, likes Applefur

Name: Applefur
Always in Clan?: no
Personality: sweet, but will stand you for her friends and the one she likes Rainclaw, loving, kind hearted
Description: a long hair tabby with blue/green eyes
Other?: l;ikes Rainclaw

( i edited my from!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:27 pm

(Ok, I geuss I'll start then!)

Jayfrost yawned and shifted position in his nest as a peak of sunlight poured into the warriors den. He could feel other, familiar, scents and furs around him, snoring and breathing slowly to give a sign of sleep.
Not able to sleep himself, he decided to get an early morning meal.He crept quietly through the mounds of sighing fur and picking his way to the fresh kill pile.

Stormflight dabbed at the air as a leaf spiraled down to the earth near her tail. She sighed boredly as she sat,waiting for the dawn patrol's departure.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Leafstar looked around her clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!   DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DawnClan--Are YOU Ready To Brave The Unknown? (plus 3 other Clans) PLEASE Join!
Page 1 of 1