RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans Empty
PostSubject: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:33 pm

In a area by the sea, free clans flourish. Their names are TreeClan, IceClan, FireClan, and EarthClan. This is EarthClan.

EarthClan cats live in old abandoned badger setts that they dug tunnels to connect.

The medicine cat's den is a clearing that is divided naturally by the roots of a tree. Water wells up between two cracks in the ground.

The cats all live underground and in various clearings where dens are placed. Moss grows on the ground and covers the dens. The elder's den is in a clearing with a cool stone floor. In the other side of their den, cracks in the roof let sunlight seep in through them and warms the stones for sunning.

EarthClan cats strike deer from the tunnels in small groups that allows the cats, with the advantage of numbers and suprise, to overcome their lack of size. They also eat voles that are unlucky and burrow straight into the camp.

Would you like to join EarthClan?

(Sorry for the bad intro, I'm sleepy XD)

THE MOST UNIQUE THING ABOUT THESE CLANS IS THAT THEY INTERACT WITH TREECLAN AND ICECLAN AND FIRECLAN IN THEIR THREADS! WE EVEN CAN INVADE THEIR TERRITORY!
Form---

Name:
Rank Requested:
Personality:
Other:

My form---

Name: Flintclaw
Descricption: Wiry dark gray tom.
Rank Requested: Deputy
Personality: Fierce and loyal, but also bossy sometimes and has a bad temper.
Other: None

OUR CLAN:
Leader: Ashstar
Deputy: Flintclaw
Med. Cat: Honeypool Apprentice: Sagepaw
Warriors:
Flameclaw
Frostcloud
Apprentices:
Silverpaw
Brownpaw
Queens:
Rosecloud (Kits: Cloudkit)

EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans Clan_m10

FireClan and IceClan's territory is part of one great mountian range. When the FireClan volcanoe erupted, it sent ash to TreeClan territory and to IceClan territory. The ash and smoke and heat melted all of the ice and snow on the top of IceClan mountians, sending rivers down that carved EarthClan's landscape. The few ashes in TreeClan territory didn't kill plants like it did in EarthClan territory because there was less of it. The small layer of ash in TreeClan territory served as a fertilizer, helping the trees grow strong and tall. The roots reached out off the rocky cliff and hung over the ocean, and gave the place its name, the RootReaching place. This is where medicine cats go every half moon to share tounges with StarClan.

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Sat May 30, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Honeypool
Descricption: Creamy-whitish-goldish blend. White paws, light but stormy blue eyes.
Rank Requested: Meddie cat
Other: She's doesn't have much experience but is already skilled. She tends to be a bit too sharp if one annoys her, but she's normally quiet and kind.

(FINALLY, A TOM IN ONE OF YOUR CLANS FROM ME! XD)
Name: Flameclaw
Descricption: Dark ginger tabby with emerald green eyes.
Rank Requested: Warrior
Other: Personality: Headstrong, brave, and loyal, though he has a drastically short temper...

Name: Ashstar
Descricption: Thick-furred, smoky-grey-blue tabby with dark blue eyes.
Rank Requested: Leader.
Other: Personality: Wise and calm, though she sometimes underestimates her enemies...
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Accepted! :) Hmm... Flame.... dark ginger... emerald eyes... who am I thinking of? XD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:58 am

(TABBY! XD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:00 am

Lol XD tabby... temper... headstrong... 'claw... who am I thinking of now? XD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:11 am

(DARK GINGER! XD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:50 am

XDXDXD*changes stuff to add FireClan* BTW love the volcanic thing. Maybe they live in Hawaii! Volcanoes, sea shore... :D
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm

We should make a plot and make me be a part of it :D

Name: Willowpaw
Descricption: Jet-black she-cat with blue-green eyes
Rank Requested: Apprentice
Personality: It really can vary. She likes sneaky surprise attacks rather than huge assaults.
Other: About 9 moons old, almost ready to complete apprenticeship.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm

We will, but we have... *looks at thread* very few members XD
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm

xD It's okay. I just noticed I almost never put Willowpaw without Bonepaw... Frostcloud is just a warrior-name alias for Willowpaw, I guess ;)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Name: SagePaw
Descricption:

http://pastseeker.deviantart.com/art/One-Blind-Cat-48326574
Rank Requested: Med. Cat Apprentice
Personality: To be revealedddddd...XD
Other: If you read the title of the picture in the link you know what I'm about to say.

ONLY HONEYPOOL KNOWS!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:12 pm

AHH WE HAS NO APPRENTICES PLZ JOININJG MEH FRIENDS
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:16 pm

((Need apprentices? OKAY!

Name: Silverpaw
Description: As her name suggests, Silverpaw's fur is a brilliant silver. Her eyes are bright blue, and her fur is moderately long (although not as long as some other cats'). She also has a long tail and slender body for winding through the tunnels. Often she stops to groom her matted fur, as she runs around in the camp a lot and often gets dirty.
Personality: Silverpaw is eager and generous, although a bit timid. Determined, she doesn't give up on something, especially at training. She hates losing and is rather competitive. Also, Silverpaw can be a bit rash sometimes. Her mentor must be patient with her.
Other: You can choose her warrior name. Also, can her mentor be Flameclaw?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Name: Brownpaw
Descricption: Brownpaw is a small, furry chocolate brown cat. She bares a small scar on her shoulder that nobody but her knows how she got. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and stand out from her brown pelt.
Personality: Brownpaw doesn't trust many people, and is pretty quiet. She is rebellious at heart, and makes sure she has her own opinion. Though a girl, she hangs more out with the boys and isn't as emotional and sensitive as girls can be.
Other: She was used to be a kittypet, and doesn't want anyone knowing. If she can get to know her well, she might tell you though.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:05 am

((Thank you! XD Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:54 pm

(( Awesome! RP? Anyone..? xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Gar, fine, as if I don't have enough she-cats in your rps already. XD

Name: Rosecloud
Descricption: Reddish-ginger long-furred she-cat with amber eyes and white paws.
Rank Requested: Queen
Personality: Sweet and quiet, though she tends to overreact at little things, like a kit falling in a puddle or something.
Other: She is the mother of Cloudkit.

Name: Cloudkit (Cloudpaw, Cloudfur)
Descricption: Fluffy white she-kit with dark green eyes and a sweet smile.
Rank Requested: Kit
Personality: Timid and shy, but brave nonetheless when it comes to defending her Clan. She is easily frightened for the most part, but, like I said, when she feels her Clan is in danger, she can be as fierce and loyal as all of LionClan.
Other: She is Rosecloud's kit; her father was a rogue; she is nearly six moons old and hopes to be a warrior apprentice!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Silverpaw glanced among the trees, waiting for Flameclaw. Would there be a patrol? Her mind was busy with all the possibilities. The silver she-cat gazed up at the ceiling, taking a few pawsteps through the tunnels. She wanted to go outside, but she would need permission from her mentor, the deputy or Ashstar. She figured it would be better just to wait for Flameclaw.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:21 pm

((Accepted! XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:45 am

Sock! RP? HoneyPool and SagePaw?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:37 pm

((Dun care, whatevs you want! :D))

((Is Flameclaw her mentor?))

Flameclaw stepped out of his den, his shaggy dark ginger tabby fur clogged with dirt and mud. Hastily he ducked his head to groom himself, combing scraps of muck and bedding from his pelt. This was one of the reasons he didn't like the dens, but he was an EarthClan cat all the same. With a glance at the fresh-kill pile, he trotted over to Silverpaw. "Hey, Silverpaw!" he purred, unusually content for the misty morning. "How about a hunting patrol?"

Honeypool stirred, blinking open her bright blue eyes, her creamy tabby fur smooth and glossy. The medicine cat den wasn't as dirty as the other dens. Taking a deep breath, she prayed to StarClan for the apprentices and warriors to be safe, as well as the queens and kits, and the elders happy. She stood up, pawing at a stack of herbs.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:41 pm

((Yup.))

Silverpaw flinched, but was also struck with an intense, eager feeling. "Of course! I'm ready as ever." She checked the fresh-kill pile too, and her mouth watered slightly. Those mice would be surprised. Excitedly she stuck behind her mentor, on her toes with alacrity.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Sagepaw's ears swiveled at the sounds of morning in EarthClan. He yawned, raising his head slowly.
The blind apprentices' sense of smell told him Honeypool was already awake.
Sagepaw smiled. "Good morning, Honeypool."
His black and white coat shimmered as a small stream of sunlight shone in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:06 pm

((Cool. :)))

Flameclaw's ears flicked. "I'm thinking no deer today. But I'm sure Ashstar would appreciate a nice fat mouse if you caught one."

((Lol, I almost had a typo where I put, "Honeypoo". XD))

Honeypool smiled at the black and white apprentice. "Good morning, Sagepaw," she mewed in return, studying his sightless greyish eyes. Can he actually see me--or see StarClan? There are some things StarClan will never answer! "Would you like to have some battle training today? After all, even medicine cats need to defend themselves."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Flintclaw padded through camp, scanning the rocky clearing for some cats to go on the dawn patrol. He spotted Flameclaw, and padded over to him where he was talking with his apprentice. "Chatting with your apprentice instead of doing something useful, are we? Well, how about I tie your mouth shut with your whiskers and you go out on the dawn patrol with me, hm?" he snapped at them, glaring back and forth between them through narrowed eyes. He'd never particularly liked Flameclaw and his innocent additude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next