RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)

Go down 
+2
Otterwhisker
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) Empty
PostSubject: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:09 am

In a area by the sea, four clans flourish. Their names are TreeClan, IceClan, FireClan, and EarthClan. This is FireClan.

FireClan are the closest to the sea's ancient volcanoes. They live on the beach and rock for the most part, sometimes venturing into the forest.

Long ago, volcanoes erupted in FireClan territory, nearly wiping all the Clans out, but they have not been active ever since.

FireClan cats live in shells of volcanic ash and caves of rock.

The medicine cat's den is a surprisingly lush and mossy section closer to the forest Herbs are a-plenty here, and there is a shallow pond nearby.

The elder's den is the second biggest annex of the main camp caves; in greenleaf it is cool and refreshing, in leafbare, warm and cozy. Look out apprentices! FireClan elders are cranky and short-tempered. There isn't much moss close to the elders' den, so you'd better run to get their bedding from the forest before they shred your ears!

The nursery is largest annex of the main cave camp; any weaknesses in the walls are padded with nettles and brambles. The floor is covered in downy feathers and fur from prey, making a warm, safe place for kits to nurse or play.

FireClan cats hunt fish in the sea and crabs that crawl up on the beaches.

FireClan cats are fiercely loyal but trustworthy and giving. FireClan cats will not let a cat or even a whole Clan in need weaken because of lack of support. Although this is sometimes annoying to the other Clans, FireClan cats are stubborn and think it's the right thing to do. FireClan's most dangerous enemy is EarthClan. They have somewhat of an alliance with IceClan.

Would you like to join FireClan?

(Sorry for the bad intro, I stole this from BlueBrawl. XD)

THE MOST UNIQUE THING ABOUT THESE CLANS IS THAT THEY INTERACT WITH TREECLAN, ICECLAN, AND EARTHCLAN IN THEIR THREADS! WE EVEN CAN INVADE THEIR TERRITORY!

***PLEASE! I hope none of you do this, but DON'T use names that begin with 'Fire', 'Ice', 'Earth', or 'Tree', seeing as these are the names of the Clans!***

Form:

Name:
Personality: (no 'will unfold's!)
Other: (here you can tell your age, life story, etc.)

My form:

Name: Swiftfrost
Description: Pale golden tabby tom with short wiry fur and amber eyes. White chest, belly, paws, and tailtip.
Personality: Good-natured, wise, confident, encouraging; an all around good friend. :)
Other: Nuppin. ;)

FIRECLAN:

Leader:
Miststar
Deputy: Bramblefur
Med. Cat: *open!*
Warriors:
Swiftfrost
Blackstorm
Apprentices:
Lock/Otterpaw
Queens/Kits:
*none!*
Elders:
*who wants to be an elder anyways?XD*

News: (oldest is near the top, for newer news look down by the bottom)

-FireClan is started. Hmm, it seems like there aren't many cats, though...
-Otterwhisker (Blue Brawl Freak) joins as "Lock".
-Thank you Raincloud and Vixen! They have joined as Miststar, our leader, and Bramblefur, our deputy!

Quick med. cat info/map/lore:

FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) Clan_m10

FireClan and IceClan's territory is part of one great mountian range. When the FireClan volcanoe erupted, it sent ash to TreeClan territory and to IceClan territory. The ash and smoke and heat melted all of the ice and snow on the top of IceClan mountians, sending rivers down that carved EarthClan's landscape. The few ashes in TreeClan territory didn't kill plants like it did in EarthClan territory because there was less of it. The small layer of ash in TreeClan territory served as a fertilizer, helping the trees grow strong and tall. The roots reached out off the rocky cliff and hung over the ocean, and gave the place its name, the RootReaching place. This is where medicine cats go every half moon to share tounges with StarClan.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:19 pm

*finishes reading title*
*finishes reading intro*
XD

Name: Lock, will be Otterpaw (oh yeah, you saw that coming)
Description: Dark chocolate brown tom with a sleek pelt and sage green eyes.
Personality: (no 'will unfold's!) He's determined and optomistic, but tends to be shy.
Other: (here you can tell your age, life story, etc.) He was born into a family of loners with a mom and a sister. He doesn't remember his dad. I will play out the rest of his story :) He's young...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Yesyes, accepted, of course! :D
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:26 pm

HEY PLZ JOINS TEH CLAN CUZ IT NEEDS TO BE CONNECTED WIT TEH ODDEWR CLANS ALSO PLZZ XD I'll make another kitty...

Name: Blackstorm
Description: Broad-shouldered midnight black tom with amber eyes.
Personality: (no 'will unfold's!) Headstrong and fierce, sometimes he seems to think that he is leader himself. He is brave and strong, an amazing fighter, and although it may seem that his ambitions are much too strong, nothing is fiercer than his loyalty to his clanmates, and he would die to protect them, though he might not agree with what his leader decides,
Other: (here you can tell your age, life story, etc.) He is a thouroghly (sp?) experienced warrior, and he's had a tough life that convinced him that only blood and claws can solve problems. His rogue father killed his clanborn mother when she refused to leave the clans, and as a young warrior, his father asked him to leave as well. His loyalty to his clan led him to refuse, and his father attacked him. Blackstorm ended up killing his own father, and with no support for his life but his loyalty to FireClan, he grew bitter.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:34 pm

((Hmmm...I dunno...ACCEPTED! :D And that sounds a bit like X-men too...XD Man, I'm hooked.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:43 pm

((NAW REALLY XD I guess you're tainting me XD I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN X-MEN!!!! *screams*))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm

((Wow, Socky, does FireClan really need a LEADER, DEPUTY, and a MEDICINE CAT? XD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Name: Miststar
Description: A ginger she-cat with a white muzzle, belly, and paws.
Personality: Miststar is brave in leading her Clan and would risk any of her nine lives for it. She listens to others' words, especially those of her Clanmates, and only wants the best for her Clan.Though she is bold, she is also easily intimidated, although not shy in general. She is also rather short tempered but overall is amiable.
Other: I just joined so I wouldn't forget which of the Clans I haven't been in xD
(Previously called Mistfeather)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:16 pm

XD He'll accept you when he gets back on I think :)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Name: Bramblefur
Description: Bramblefur is tan, with darker brown stripe, that starts at his muzzle, down his tail. He has cheery amber eyes and long, sleeck fur. On his paw is a scar from a unknown sorce.
Personality: Outgoing, loyal, and not afraid to speak up for himself. He loves to fight, but sometimes acts before he thinks. He can be clever, and has good skill. When in a bad mood, he becomes quiet, and usual won't leave a den, or won't be seen for periods of time. In any case, he serves as a pround FireClan member.
Other: Do we HAVVEE too? xD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:03 pm

HAVVEE to do what? XD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:27 pm

You guys are both accepted, thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:37 pm

(No problem.. =D Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:45 pm

((Sure, you start. :D))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Name: Bluefeather
Description: Silver tabby with very expressive and gentle blue eyes.
Personality: Considerate and gentle, loves all kits...especially hers. She's fiercely protective of her kits.
Other: Was born in IceClan FireClan, but she ran away as an older apprentice when she tired of the responsibilities of clan life. After a few moons she settled far away where she found a tom who became the kits' father. She quickly realized how hard her life had become compared to her life in the clan, and decided to go back to FireClan. Her mate refused to leave his own home. So, on her own, Bluefeather brought her kits, who were barely two weeks old, back to FireClan; where she was welcomed back into the clan and given her warrior name.

Name: Flamekit ((If that's okay))
Description: Tiny fire-colored kit with golden eyes.
Personality: Energetic, and often forgets to think before she acts. Also, she's too brave for her own good.
Other: Is 5 moons old.

Name: Falconkit
Description: Black kit with white paws and a white star on his neck just above his shoulders. He has deep blue eyes like his mother.
Personality: A bit calmer than his sister. Very thoughtful, but can be a bit too eager to use his claws on others.
Other: He's the same age as his sister, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:10 pm

((Accepted, very good! :)))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Name: Rivertail
Description: Rivertail has short, blue-gray fur and moss-green eyes.
Personality: Rivertail is a bit arrogant and snooty at times but despite her intimidating outward appearance she s a well-rounded warrior.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 am

Bramblefur licked his paw and stepped out of the den. He blinked and padded around.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:58 am

((Thanks Socky! :)))

Bluefeather was stretched out in the sun, warming her fur. She yawned and twiched her ears when she heard her kits running about near her.

Flamekit crouched low, with her belly fur brushing the ground, and stalked towards her brother. He was watching her, but they were just playing another game they had created. In her mind, Flamekit was a the leader of FlameClan, stalking an enemy warrior who was invading her territory. "Rawr!" She snarled, leaping at Falconkit.

Caught by surprise by his sister's sudden leap, Falconkit was bowled over. But he quickly remembered himself and pushed her off with his hind legs. "This territory belongs to FalconClan now!" He hissed. He performed a comical hop before he actually jumped at Flamekit and the two rolled about in the dust.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:06 pm

((Accepted, K.! ))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Lock stumbled, looking down into the smoking depths where his mother had fallen just moments ago. Lock had been tottering on the edge of the volcano and she had grapped him and hoisted him up just in time, butthen the rock crumbled and his mother had plunged into darkness. The smoke choked him, as if his greif hadn't already, and stung his eyes. Tears welled in their green depths, not only from the irritating curls of blackness. A few foxlegnths away, his older sister stood, her eyes wide with shock. They suddenly narrowed with anger.

"What have you done?" she growled, taking a step toward him.
He took a step back, shaking in fear, only to find the rock crumble beneath his back legs. He scrambled back onto the ground, his eyes huge with fear. "It wasn't my fault!" he protested, trying to keep his voice from shaking.
"Yes it was!" she snapped, blinking tears of fury. "You've killed her!"
"I didn't kill her!" Lock whimpered, but his sister shot through the air, lunging for him. He ducked away, and she fell over the side of the volcano. She clawed onto the rocky side, scrambling for a foothold a tail-length below him. She gasped, clawing desprately on the side of the sheer drop.
"Help!" she choked out, and Lock reached for her, but as he finally was about to grab her, she slid down suddenly, and finally fell, screeching. Lock shook as he backed away, shivering. He shook his head and bounded away down the side of the mountian.
No! No! he thought. That couldn't have happened... all is lost...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)   FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FireClan--One of the Four Connected Clans (NEEDS WARRIORS, APPS., ETC.!)
Page 1 of 1