RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) Empty
PostSubject: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:24 pm

In a area by the sea, four clans flourish. Their names are TreeClan, IceClan, FireClan, and EarthClan. This is TreeClan.

TreeClan cats live above the forest floor, leaping from tree to tree. They live in forks in the branches of ancient trees.
TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) Tree10
The TwistedTree is the camp to TreeClan cats. They perch on the branches to exchange news and share tounges.

There is an ancient, twisted oak that was struck by lightning, making it fall. But instead of slamming onto the ground, it fell and was caught in the branches of another tree, making a shallow triangle. The tree was hollow, and wide enough so that cats could live there. This serves as the medicine cat den. The nursery shelters among the roots on the ground so that the kits can't fall. Warriors, apprentices, and elders, live in some various leaning trees.

The cats hunt hunt birds and other tree-dwelling creatures, such as squirrels. Their long limbs, long tails, and long claws let them grip trees easily, leap, and balance.

Would you like to join TreeClan?

(Sorry for the bad intro, I'm sleepy XD)

THE MOST UNIQUE THING ABOUT THESE CLANS IS THAT THEY INTERACT WITH EARTHCLAN AND ICECLAN AND FIRECLAN IN THEIR THREADS! WE EVEN CAN INVADE THEIR TERRITORY!
Form---

Name:
Rank Requested:
Personality:
Other:

My form---

Name: Finchstar
Descricption: Wiry golden-brown she-cat.
Rank Requested: Leader
Personality: Caring, sensible, calm... like Bluestar.
Other: None

OUR CLAN:
Leader: Finchstar
Deputy: Stormcloud
Med. Cat: Spiderpath Apprentice: NONE
Warriors:
Boneclaw
Croweyes
Ashfrost
Apprentices:
Kindlepaw
Rainpaw
Willowpaw
Queens:
(NONE)

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) Clan_m10

FireClan and IceClan's territory is part of one great mountian range. When the FireClan volcano erupted, it sent ash to TreeClan territory and to IceClan territory. The ash and smoke and heat melted all of the ice and snow on the top of IceClan mountians, sending rivers down that carved EarthClan's landscape. The few ashes in TreeClan territory didn't kill plants like it did in EarthClan territory because there was less of it. The small layer of ash in TreeClan territory served as a fertilizer, helping the trees grow strong and tall. The roots reached out off the rocky cliff and hung over the ocean, and gave the place its name, the RootReaching place. This is where medicine cats go every half moon to share tounges with StarClan.

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Sun May 31, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Heyy, what about Fire...Flame...Clan whatever?! XD

Name: Kindlepaw (Kindlefeather)
Descricption: Bright orangey-ginger with a white muzzle/blaze, black ears, legs, tail, and raccoon-ish mask.
Rank Requested: Apprentice. NAW, I WANT TO BE AN ELDER PLZ.
Other: Personality, anyone? Well...she's like Squirrelpaw.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Oh yea, I forgot XD I ALWAYS FORGET THAT!!!
Accepted... XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Name: Stormcloud
Descricption: Small gray, white and brown she-cat with thick fur and bright brown eyes
Rank Requested: Deputy
Personality: Stormcloud has a temper at times, and is easily annoyed. She is a great fighter, she can hunt but not as well. She is very snappy, and is a apprentice at heart. :D
Other: Noppers.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Accepted! :)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Okay... this is TreeClan... I can't resist this xD

Name: Rainpaw
Descricption: A gray tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes. Her limbs and tail is long, like all TreeClan cats'.
Rank Requested: Apprentice
Personality: If she had the chance to, she wouldn't resist swimming. Secretly she loves doing it, even though the last time she had swum had been when she was only a few moons old. She is usually outgoing but stubborn in a bad mood, so it's easy to tell when she needs to be cheered up. Rainpaw is normally full of energy but also easily tired. She is a bit timid about new things or others, but not judgmental.
Other: About 12 moons old; her apprenticeship is about done.

Name: Croweyes
Descricption: A dark brown tom with long fur. Named for his gray eyes.
Rank Requested: Deputy (but for now, warrior)
Personality: Although sometimes he can be stubborn, normally he acts rather like a leader. Wise, Croweyes (rhyme xD) is also very strategic and often analyzes his enemies in battle. He doesn't really like anybody, but he's not quite unfriendly either. However, Croweyes is somewhat proud. Serious, he doesn't really seem to have much of a sense of humor.
Other: Only just under 16 moons old; quite young for his experience

Last edited by Raincloud on Tue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Name: Frostcloud
Descricption: Pure white she-cat with blue eyes
Rank Requested: Warrior
Personality: Usually she's outgoing and adamant. She's also a little bit naive....
Other: 9 moons old, about 3 or 4 cat years younger than Boneclaw

Name: Boneclaw
Descricption: A short-furred, pale gray tom with aqua-green eyes.
Rank Requested: Warrior.
Personality: Calm and quiet. Boneclaw believes his only purpose is to protect his Clan and he has uncompromising loyalty towards it.
Other: About 12 moons old, 15 cat years, almost 16

Last edited by Kokoro on Tue May 26, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Kewl. I accept all, except can you give Frostcloud a more definate personality, as well as Rainpaw? Energetic sort of contradicts stubborn and bitter and timid.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:57 pm

When did I say bitter? Oh well... is it better?

Sorry, be back in a while, I want to go sleep. I don't feel really well. ><
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Well, I thought that in a bad mood meant bitter. But that's a bit more clear :) So she is bright and entergetic, but sometimes her stubbornesss, moodiness, and timidity stops her from doing stuff... Right?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Raincloud wrote:
Okay... this is TreeClan... I can't resist this xD

Well I can't think of better names XD LeafClan? OakClan? WoodClan >,<?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Great! RP?

I'm not saying the name TreeClan is bad, no, definitely not. It just reminds me of things I used to write and I wanted to use a couple of characters that I had used before.

----------

Rainpaw nodded to the elder and emerged in the camp, looking for a pool of water to get rid of that horrid scent of mouse bile. She hesitated, then stood near the entrance of camp, wondering if she could ask the leader. She would try to go in and ask, but she wasn't sure... what was the worst thing he would do? Say no, of course, but that wouldn't be reasonable. Who would want the sour smell? She wandered into the leader's den, trying to keep her front paws from kneading the scent too far into the grass, and blinked her bright blue eyes thoughtfully. "Finchstar, I think I need to go wash my paws in some water..." She chuckled slightly; the gray tabby had always believed laughter was a way to get rid of stressful feelings.

*~~~*

Croweyes was out on a lone patrol, wondering if he could hunt some. He was just outside the camp, with the same calm look on his face. Usually, he would go out with a few other cats, but this was hardly even outside a den. Hastily, he scanned the horizon for any enemies (he would see them before scenting them, probably), and headed back into camp, wrinkling his nose slightly. He knew Rainpaw had just been out to check the elders for ticks, but still, he was rather annoyed with the foul smell....
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Eh... Otterwhisker? Is there any way you can make Frostcloud and Willowpaw switch Clans? Willowpaw's in EarthClan. I just can't have another name for myself xD

RP!

--

Willowpaw was a rather old apprentice, about ready to have her ceremony. But first, she had to be assessed. Was it today? Tomorrow? The NEXT DAY? She couldn't wait! And at the same time she could wait forever! Nothing seemed too long to wait. Soon she would be a warrior... aside Boneclaw. That was the best part. The light-furred cat had five strange techniques he sometimes used... with good names. She could have never thought of names like that. And to think one had the word "willow" in it... that was even better.

But, enough of this thinking. She jumped to her paws and raced into the camp like a rabbit being chased by a very fast cat. She took a roll to the opposite wall of bracken, giggling excitedly.

Bracken. That was another one.

She stood up and shook the grass blades out of her fur like a dirty fish. She had to calm down if she was going to be a good warrior.

She breathed gently. Sometimes she held her breath when she thought of Boneclaw, but this wasn't one of those times. This was the time she would be able to sing loudly without being interrupted.

--

Boneclaw, meanwhile, was a bit more calm. He was an exquisite and elegant cat. Or at least in some cats' opinions. He didn't think of himself too much; the only thing he thought of protecting was his Clan, no matter what the cost was. One would think he had uncompromising loyalty to TreeClan and none to himself. But that wasn't always true; he wasn't humble, but he wasn't stuck-up either. He was quiet and well-rounded. He never yelled. He sounded to others like a perfect cat, but he was the only one left of his family. The reckless cats had gotten themselves killed when fighting another Clan. He was the only one who had survived, and back then he was probably barely an apprentice. He didn't remember too much now.

And he was rather sickly. At the worst times he sometimes was stricken with illness and had to stay in the camp. This was one of his more major flaws.

Boneclaw blinked his aquamarine eyes. He peacefully got to his paws and began to groom the grit out of his smooth pelt. Meanwhile his tail rhythmically waved back and forth as if it was trying to hypnotise someone else.

Finally he stood on all four paws and softly padded into the camp to see Willowpaw excited about something. Probably ready to become a warrior, as always. She was eager, and he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:46 am

((Will do. :D))

Finchstar blinked her pale golden eyes, a glint of amusement reflected in them. She wrinkled up her nose, then purred flicking her tail accross Rainpaw's ears. "Maybe so," she mewed, adding, "This will be your last time to clean the elder's den. Your mentor will assess your skills soon."

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Thu May 28, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:51 am

Stormcloud passed Willowpaw, and smiled softly in amusement. Her white, gray and brown fur shown sleekly, she had just groomed it. She smiled again at Willowpaw. "Hello, Finchstar!" Stormcloud greeted politely.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:22 pm

((By the way, Otterwhisker, you accidentally addressed me as Willowpaw))

Willowpaw wasn't the only apprentice ready to become a warrior. Her sister (sorry I didn't mention it earlier) Rainpaw was almost ready as well. She nodded to Finchstar, ready to go find a puddle of water to wash her paws in. "Should I check the borders as well?"

"The borders have already been checked." Rainpaw recognized Croweyes's voice from behind her, and tried not to look too energetic as she turned to face him. Though he was young, he was one of the best warriors. The dark brown tom nodded slightly. "Already taken care of." With that, he exited the den.

Rainpaw, at first, looked like she was following him, but then split away towards where she thought a pool would be. There were often some in the nooks and crannies of the branches of the tree, and she agilely leaped down a branch or two at a time until she was almost at the ground, then paused, looking back up at Croweyes, who was heading up to the warriors' den. Or at least he appeared to be. Though he wasn't her mentor, the gray tabby really looked up to him.

Turning her head down again, she landed softly on the grass, sprinting away for a moment to clean her paws. In a moment she was back in the top branches of the tree. How long would it be until she was too heavy to go up here? She was light, but she still wondered. Curious, she placed her paw on the branch above. It shook a bit, but felt stable, and she confidently stepped up there, looking down. The sun was warming her back amiably.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:35 pm

(I think she was talking to me too...)

Willowpaw grinned. "really? I'll get on it right away!" She raced towards the elders' den with excitement. Her last job as an apprentice! She liked helping out, so maybe she could help out in her spare time as a warrior. When she reached the den she slid to a stop, "Anything you need cleaned?" she asked, as if in a hurry. She was breathing relatively normally; used to running around like this. After this she might just wander around the tree again.

Boneclaw stared intently at Willowpaw as she flew by like an eagle. She was always so full of energy, but he didn't mind. Right now, he was the indifferent cat most everyone knew. He kept reminding himself of the loyalty he had to his Clan.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:21 pm

((Yeah, I meant Rainpaw XD You guys need to choose mentors, though Rainpaw and Willowpaw will only need theirs for a short time. What should your warrior names be?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:23 pm

((Rainpaw... I don't really care, but if I had to choose, I would choose Rainstorm. How about um.... Stormcloud is her mentor?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:25 pm

(( Stormcloud would be the mentor, totally! :D ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:34 pm

((All right. RP? You can start. We could do a hunting patrol or something, maybe...))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:43 pm

((No one's open... so Boneclaw :D

You choose my warrior name, okay? That's what I like about apprentices, their names are always a surprise.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:52 pm

((Sure! :D I'd RP but I gota go soon, so I don't want to mess you guys up))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:54 pm

(Actually, I'd say what Larch said about the warrior names thing. Just gave you an example though.)

Rainpaw approached Stormcloud excitedly, asking, "Do you think we should go on a hunting patrol?" Her tail was swishing with excitement, her long fur blowing slightly in the wind. "I'm all set, with my apprentice duties all done!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:55 pm

((So you want Rainstorm or not? XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next