RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:18 pm

((Remember that rabbits don't live in trees XD))

Finchstar felt a stab of sympathy for Ashfrost. His loyalty to TreeClan was all that held him here; he didn't have any friends or kin there. Maybe that was what made him so irritable and annoying; he had nobody to comfort him. Then she came to her senses, shaking off her pity. If he wanted friends, he'd have to be a bit nicer, or the only friends he'll make are the leaves and the wind.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Rainpaw scented the air, opening her jaws wide. "I think we're getting close to some prey." She looked up at Stormcloud obediently, waiting for directions on what to do next. Her tail swished calmly as she blinked her light blue eyes. It was as if nothing would discourage her now, not even StarClan themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Ashfrost sat, lost in thought for a moment, in the training area, a patch of moss surrounded by low branches of trees, recalling his past.

He had witnessed his family's deaths, fallen in love, only to watch that cat die too, again, falling in and out of love, watching cats die...All because of the cruelty of one rogue tom. It just wasn't fair. Why did they have to die, when all they had done was care for him?

The dark grey tabby unsheathed his claws into the ground, squeezing his eyes shut.

Kindlepaw looked up at her mentor. "Well...are we going to train...?" she inquired.

Ashfrost looked down at her, and for a moment Kindlepaw shrank back in surprise. "...Right, show me what you know," he instructed the apprentices, blinking away the cloudy mist that glazed his eyes with pain.

Kindlepaw tipped her head to the side for a moment in confusion. She's never seen her mentor in pain, most of the time h was silent and cold...
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Stormcloud nodded, and then nodded again. Alright, Rainpaw, follow that scent and start hunting. I'll be watching.." She ended mysteriously, and backed up a bunch, Rainpaw couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Rainpaw nodded, knowing her mentor was there. She would have to do her best. Though she could still smell her mentor, the scent of birds and voles was stronger. She stalked lightly among the bracken, until she came to a shed feather. This might mean a bird is nearby. The gray she-cat took a look around, and noticed slight movement in the bushes. Patiently, she watched as the crow -- which would be difficult to catch, probably because of its size -- hopped out of the bushes. All at once, the apprentice leaped, scoring her claws down its wing. The crow took off into a zigzagging flight, but Raincloud leaped up, catching it in her paws and delivering a bite to the neck to kill it. She scraped a bit of earth over it and kept looking. She was shivering with positive dismay. I've never caught a crow before!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:31 pm

Stormcloud nodded to herself, slinking into the shadows, impressed. Rainpaw had never caught a crow before, Stormcloud smiled at her apprentice. Though she couldn't praise her directly, she could still think it now, right? She thought about Ashfrost for half a second, and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:31 pm

((Lol, we're TreeClan, so there are like, no bushes or anything XD And there's no earth or dirt on the trees. We don't stalk. We jump from branch to branch silently to get close to our prey. Then, if a bird starts to fly away, we jump to a branch closer to it and then pounce. And then we cover it with leaves or something XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Name: SpiderPath
Descricption:
TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 Dfvwc3
used with permission
Rank Requested: Med. Cat
Personality: N/A
Other:N/A
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:36 pm

No personality? XD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Yes, but you have to figure it out. X}
The marking on his shoulder is actually a battle scar- FYI
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:58 pm

((Oh, but, I thought we were on the ground... aren't we? The tree isn't the entire territory, is it?))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:06 pm

Well, not just that one tree, no. But the territory is all above ground- they leap from tree brach to tree branch, remember?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:07 pm

((BTW, accepted))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:13 pm

((Eh, I'm stuck...))

Willowpaw caught up with Ashfrost. "Wait for me." Her eyes shined. "Watch me!"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:30 pm

((You need to do your assesment! XD Want me to be your mentor? It won't matter for long! XD))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Ashfrost nodded. "Sure," he mewed to the small glossy black she-cat. "But Finchstar will be wanting you soon."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Willowpaw mewed a bit and then said, "Okay." And she turned back and climbed the tree.

(assessment plz)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 pm

((assesment plz. Lol. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3