RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Singer's Apprentice~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

~The Singer's Apprentice~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Singer's Apprentice~   ~The Singer's Apprentice~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Back in the medieval times when Kings and Queens ruled villages and magic was aloof everywhere, there was a small village called Ayorthra. This kingdom runs off of beauty and song. Many make songs, they sound good and they don't have to rhyme. Everyone loves to celebrate there voices by having parties called Sings. On these days, they make up songs to thank the God Alahman for giving them life and song.
Many also know the Master Singer. She is part gnome and can do something called illuse. She projects her voices to any object without moving her mouth. She can also make it a different voice. Only gnomes can do this though. Her name is Aye. She lives in a tower by the Royal family, where she protects the kingdom.
Currently, she has realized how old she has gotten. At the age of 53, she needs an apprentice. People from around the world are coming to see if they are worthy of being her student.

Will YOU be that person?!

Rules~
1. You can be part gnome, but please make sure that there is a good amount of humans too.
2. Follow all RPC rules.
3. I will choose who the apprentice will be, so you must earn it. You can't say in your forum: Apprentice of Aye
4. Some people can be Teachers, which means they can teach people how to sing better.
5. Romance is allowed, but please, PG
6. NO GODMODDING OR POWERPLAYING! No one likes perfect people
7. Don't make fun of people for their songs. It's rude
8. Have fun! Go wild with your songs.

Forum:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Gnome or Human?
Trainee or Teacher?
Other:

Name: Aye
Description: Jet black hair with dragon blood red lips. Some people don't think she's beautiful, but gnomes can see htun in her hair, which is a special kind of gold.
Personality: Bold and caring, but can be strict and fearful.
Gnome or Human? Part-Gnome
Trainee or Teacher? Master Singer

Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Singer's Apprentice~   ~The Singer's Apprentice~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Name: Kernia
Description (no pics please): shortish kind of girl with freckles and orange, long hair. She is skiinny and loves blue.
Personality: She is sweet and fair, but could end up troubled and sad.
History: lived with her gnome-mother and huuman father.
Gnome or Human? part-gnome
Trainee or Teacher? traniee
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~The Singer's Apprentice~   ~The Singer's Apprentice~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:49 pm

((Accepted. I like your forum ^_^))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Singer's Apprentice~   ~The Singer's Apprentice~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:23 pm

(thanks. rp?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Singer's Apprentice~   ~The Singer's Apprentice~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Name: Shoka
Description (no pics please): Pale-skinned with jet black hair and unusual purple eyes. She's thin, but not a skeleton. Her favorite color is purple, so she wears it a lot.
Personality: Kind and upbeat, but she has a dark side. You certainly don't want to be on her bad side. But generally she's funny and always ready with a joke.
History: Never knew her father, and sort of wandered around after the death of her mother.
Gnome or Human?: Human.
Trainee or Teacher?: Trainee
Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Singer's Apprentice~   ~The Singer's Apprentice~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Singer's Apprentice~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: