RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:01 pm

((I don't really care... if you can't think of anything else, that would do.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:43 am

AH, so NOW you have a personality part...

Name: Ashfrost
Descricption: Silver-grey tabby with pale blue eyes. Instead of dark grey, he has black stripes, and his paws and chest are white. he has black ears and a black tailtip.
Rank Requested: Warrior
Personality: Now HE'S bitter: bad-tempered, defiant, and a lone wolf (guess which AWESOME person I'm basing him off of?...), Ashfrost isn't the happiest warrior in the Clan. Not much older but more experienced then other warriors, he's often schooling them on polishing their techniques. Never backing down from a fight, impatient, stubborn, and with ever-ready claws, Ashfrost isn't always willing to talk things out...okay, he's never willing to talk things out. He knows when someone is just begging for a fight.
Other: Haunted by a faintly remembered past, Ashfrost doesn't recall much but bloodshed, pain, betrayal, and horror in his kithood and apprenticehood. He was recruited by TreeClan when the former leader, Brightstar, had three apprentices gone missing. Ashfrost had a reputation for being a good fighter and tracker, and Brightstar sent her deputy, Finchnest, to go find him to help. Turns out the apprentices were kidnapped by a band of rogues that wanted more cats to join. Ashfrost, being larger and stronger than most cats, took care of them, then returned with the apprentices and Finchnest back to TreeClan, where Brightstar praised him and offered him a place in her clan. Ashfrost agreed only because he had developed feelings for a certain young cat, and decided to stay, acting almost like a second deputy. He grieved Brightstar's death and though he had a good chance of becoming deputy to Finchstar, he left, not even his feelings for the cat keeping him, but later returned when he realized TreeClan would need a cat like him to help around. Ashfrost isn't as happy as he might've been, but he knows his place and won't leave now.

(Whew...does that sound about right, Blue? I know you always liked calling Finch--- Finchnest. :D)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:10 pm

(OMG THAT'S SO ELMO!

XD Wolveriene (spelling fail) XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:25 pm

(Lol: http://www.marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_(James_Howlett) Some of the pictures are just weird, but whatevs. RP?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:56 pm

((Sure. What do you want to do? Hmmm... BORDER PATROL!!!))

Finchstar started out of her den, She let her claws sink into the soft wood, exposed and smooth without bark ((THE stick flashback XD)) from the paws of many leaders before her scrabbling up and down the trunks. She nimbly jumped down from her perch to a branch several mouse-legnths below her, scanning the TwistedTree. Fog blanketed the forest today, and the leaves were heavy with rain. The water had soaked the bark, making it more diffivult to walk without sinking your claws into the bark. The golden she-cat fluffed out her pelt to keep it from getting slicked back; it was slowly turning to leaf-fall, and though she couldn't see the ground below her from the fog, she could guess it was covered with a blacket of wet leaves. How would any cat stand that? she thought, wrinkling her nose. She spotted Ashfrost's dark stripes perched on a tree; Kindlepaw must still be asleep, she thought, noticing Rainpaw, Willowpaw, Croweyes, and some other cats heading off. She jumped from branch to branch a bit more wary of falling than usual; with the blanket of fog beneath her, she didn't know what lie beneath her, plus the trunks were slippery. Finally, she reached Ashfrost. "Good morning," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Ashfrost blinked his light blue eyes open, curling his lip disdainfully. How can cats bear living like this--hiding in trees? "Morning," he meowed gruffly. He had been sitting, eyes closed, on a branch by his low den. Skilled as he was, he was no TreeClan cat. "Border patrol, I'm guessing?" The dark grey tabby's tail swept over the branch and he sniffed, eyes closed again. "Rain's coming. It's already come to EarthClan..." he added. His blue eyes flickered against the mist. "We'd better check the borders fast." He glanced with a slight bit of mocking at his leader. Though she had been a great leader, he still had experience in other fields no other cat in TreeClan had. Smugly he licked a paw and drew it over his ears. "Want me to gather up some others, cheif?" he smirked.

((O_O Wow. That was terrible. >XD Sors, I'll make it better...))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:51 pm

"Yes..." Finchstar mewed, narrowing her eyes. I can't believe him! she thought, leaping away with a frown. He acts like he's so free, all the time! Will he ever understand the warrior code completely? she wondered. Will he ever respect me, even if he thinks I'm wrong?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Ashfrost grinned, a small sense of triumph blooming as he watched the yellow she-cat bound away, obviously a bit miffed. "Who'll I get...Kindlepaw, Willowpaw, and Stormcloud." She won't like the fact I'm choosing the patrol. Ashfrost snorted inwardly. Who cares? I'm stronger, faster, and smarter than these softpaws. They haven't gone through anything close to what I have.

((I PWOMISE it'll get better! XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm

((It's good XD))

Finchstar stopped, pricking her ears. She turned around, glaring at Ashfrost. "Stormcloud is on a patrol." she mewed curtly, giving a wry grin. "I'd know, since I'm clan leader." she added, making obvious that she knew he didn't respect her. Harder a job than you imagined, hm? she thought as she padded away purposefully.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Willowpaw heard her name mentioned by someone. Ashfrost. A border patrol? Exciting. She climbed across the branches to Ashfrost. "Reporting to the patrol, sir."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Stormcloud was out hunting, not for herself of course, but the Clan. She stalked a mouse silently, and finally caught one. She attempted a rabbit, but it scurried away, "Guess I wasn't quiet enough," Stormcloud mused to herself as she sauntered back into camp.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:19 am

((No wonder you didn't catch that rabbit... you're fifteen feet above it XD Remember that we're in trees, even though it feels unnatural... :P I say that like stalking mice in the forest would be natural XD))

Finchnest fumed when Willowpaw said "sir" to Ashfrost. The old fleabag doesn't deserve his warrior name at all, let alone to be called sir! she thought. In her raving she practically collided with Stormcloud, who was on her way back to camp with prey in her jaws. "Oh, sorry," Finchnest mewed, coming to her senses. "Make sure to assess Rainpaw soon, okay?" she added, smiling. "The sooner the better. She's so excited I'm sure that she'll leap our of her pelt!" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:03 pm

((Finchstar, you mousebrain! Not Finchnest! XD))

Ashfrost cocked his head to one side. "You'll make a warrior yet, Willowpaw." he praised forcefully, almost biting back an insult to vent his anger against Finchstar. He blinked, inwardly seething at the leader's words. Stormcloud is her deputy. He thought scornfully. She won't sniff at a border patrol. "Kindlepaw!" he called.

A young orangey apprentice poked her head out from a den. "Oh, sorry, Ashfrost!" she mewed, bounding skillfully among a web of tree branches to reach the grey tabby warrior and Willowpaw sitting in the fork of a tree.

"There you are," Ashfrost meowed scathingly. "Sleeping away in your cradle of trees." This is no way to live!

Kindlepaw hung her head. "Sorry, Ashfrost. I had a nightmare. It was leafbare and--"

"Save it!" snorted the tom. "What's important is that you're here now. All we need is...Stormcloud!"

((Lol, halloween colors.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:20 pm

Stormcloud set her prey down, nodded to Finchstar and nearly growled. "What is it, Ashfrost?" Stromcloud asked through her teeth. Truth be told, Stormcloud HATED Ashfrost, he was so bossy and so.. Stormcloud stopped herself, but it was true!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Finchnest whipped around, and mewed curtly, "Stormcloud is going to assess Rainpaw. How about you do some ground-level battle training with Kindlepaw?" she suggested, knowing that Ashfrost was always less irritable when he wasn't leaping among the tangle of trees that TreeClan cats felt at home in. She also knew that Kindlepaw might be a little downtrodden since her friends in the apprentice's den would be leaving her today. I might have to go back on the promise about apprentice duties to Rainpaw and Willowpaw, she thought. Kindlepaw can't do it all.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Thank you, Finchstar, Stormcloud thought, dipping her head politely to her leader. "Exactly, Ashfrost, so whatever you needed me for isn't as important right now," Stormcloud said, well almost snapped, curtly at the warrior. She couldn't help the fact that he was rude, and mean spirited could she? Surely not. "Rainpaw!" Stormcloud called.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Ashfrost's ears flattened against his head. "Fine," he hissed. "I hope you didn't train Rainpaw to try to hunt rabbits." he added scornfully, catching the scent of rabbit on the deputy's pelt, yet noting with satisfaction there was no rabbit on the fresh-kill pile. "Come on, Kindlepaw." he growled to his(?) apprentice.

Kindlepaw lashed her tail. "A little respect, please?" she huffed, luckily out of Ashfrost's hearing.

Ashfrost stalked to the training grounds. "Willowpaw, you too." he meowed. "You don't need an assessment yet."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Stormcloud lost it, she totally SNAPPED. She snarled, and was face to face with the rude tom. "Shut up, right now, you old fleabag!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Rainpaw bounded down from the branches at her mentor's call. She zigzagged among the trees for a moment, before landing right next to Stormcloud. "Yes?" The gray she-cat asked, turning to her tortoiseshell mentor. "What's going on?" Her tail flicked curiously.

Croweyes glanced down at the commotion but didn't do anything. He groomed himself for a moment in his branch, then ascended the tree once more.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:42 pm

"I'm going to assess you, Rainpaw," Stormcloud said, taking all her self control not to launch at Ashfrost. "C'mon," She said, leading out of camp to go hunt, to assess her hunting.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:46 pm

"Okay." Calmly, Rainpaw followed, keeping a lookout for any intruders. She took one last glance up the tree to see Croweyes ascending. Taking a short breath, the gray cat then turned around and padded behind her mentor, mind buzzing like a bee's hive. She would have to do her best... she hoped she was good enough. Good enough not only to pass the test, but... no, that wouldn't work, would it? She seriously hardly had any idea what she was thinking. She would just have to do her best... that was what counted.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Ashfrost bristled and lunged forward, almost running to catch up to the deputy and claw her, but Kindlepaw raced in front of him.

"Ashfrost, no!" she pleaded. She knew very well her mentor wouldn't hesitate to shred a cat's ears, even if that cat was the deputy. "We're training, remember?"

((Darn, I'd add more, but I have to go again. -_-"))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Stormcloud smiled in satisfaction as she heard Ashfrost's apprentice scolding him. "Your taking orders from an apprentice, how nice," Stormcloud called over her shoulder and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:59 pm

It took all of Kindlepaw's strength to hold Ashfrost back.
((XD))

Ashfrost thrashed and hissed, unsheathing his claws, though he knew inwardly he could never hurt a TreeClan cat. "Bring back some rabbits, would you?" he called after her as she sauntered away. "I'm sure the elders would like a nice fat rabbit. They've been hungry for one for a while now!"

Kindlepaw sighed defeatedly. When did Ashfrost know when to give up? This was his deputy, not a disobedient kit!

Ashfrost finally stopped wriggling, hissing at Stormcloud angrily. These TreeClan cats had never been very warm to him, even when he came back to help them...He would always be an outsider.

((Aww...troublemaker tabby need some love! XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Stormcloud growled quietly, and continued away. Stormcloud knew that Ashfrost wouldn't hurt anybody.. Fatally, at least. If he wasn't so rude, or so snappy, then he could've been a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)   TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TreeClan- 1 of 4 Connected Clans (Needs Med. Cat Apprentice)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next