RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-FireClan-

Go down 
+3
Sparklefire
Harvey
Frost
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:04 pm

FireClan's Story--

The forest has been home to many animals such as mice, rabbits, foxes, badgers and more. A single cat entered the forest's depths, risking their life to whatever lie ahead. Once in the tree covered area, the cats eyes widened. A sence of wildness came over them. This felt like a home. A home for other cats as well. Scenting the air, the cat ran off in the direction they thought they smelt something familiar. Cats. Lots of them. The cat flicked its ears foward, pushing through some bushes. The cat suddenly felt a piercing pain stab through its back and let out a defeated yowl. The pain on top of the cat was another cat. A tom. He growled and stepped off, a look of anger plastered on his face. "Get out of here, you rogue!" he hissed. "Or pay the price of trespassing in FireClan territory!" The other cat backed away, but their fur bristled. "B-but. I wish to join you," the cat replied emotionlessly. The tom didn't believe the cat but dipped his head ungreatfully. "Fine. I'll show you to Orangestar then," he growled, leading the cat to his leader. "Orangestar. This rogue wants to join FireClan," he mewed disgustedly. Orangestar looked to the cat. "Ah yes. You look like you'd be a great leader one day," the old frail tom meowed with a sparkle in his eye. "Very well. Arrowclaw, please announce this to the other cats," Orangestar requested, heading back to his den. "A proper ceremony will be held later."

The cat was finally accepted and lived with the Clan for many moons.
Until...a fire.
The fire raged through FireClan territory like nothing, destroying everything in its path. That night, Orangestar died, leaving the cat as leader.
Blizzardstar currently leads FireClan, but without many members caused by the fire.
Will you step into the forest and dare to join?

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Wanted Rank:

Rules:
*No being mean out of RP.
*No disgusting stuff.
*Cats may fight.
*No godmoddling.

LEADER
Blizzardstar

DEPUTY
?

MEDICINE CAT
Silvermist

WARRIORS
Aquapool
Sparklefire
Scourge

APPRENTICES

QUEENS

KITS

Last edited by Catza~ on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Name: Aquapool
Description: -FireClan- White_Snow___White_Cat_III_by_ace_of_finland
Personality: Gentle and brave, but doesn't think before she acts. Maybe a good friend will help her make wise choices.
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sparklefire

Sparklefire

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Can I join?

Name: Sparklefire
Description: bright ginger tabby with sparkling blue eyes
Personality: warmhearted, but firey in battle
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:25 pm

[Yes you may. I forgot that this was even open. I doubt it will get many posts though.]
Back to top Go down
Sparklefire

Sparklefire

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm

(oh, ok thanks)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:28 pm

Name: Scourge
Description: A black male with one white paw.
Personality: Headstrong, brave, and kind.
Wanted Rank: ?>?
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Name: Slivermist
Description: a sliverish tabby with bright blue eyes. They darkern and lighten with her mood. She always whears a necklace made out of string and wood. Carved out of the wood is 2 sliver shooting stars and a star dangles below. The star is amellow yellow.
Personality: brave and also very mellow. She can be sharp-tounged but is also very genours, She is very kind and loving to appreinces and kit, also Queens. very you couldm say....wear-hearted
Wanted Rank: ^^
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 pm

[Accepted!]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 pm

(THNX!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:48 am

Name: Branchstripe
Description: -> Link to Pic: http://cats.about.com/library/graphics/fam_album/Cleo_flavor.jpg
Personality: Loyal to Clan, protecive at times, respected and restpectful
Wanted Rank: Deputy

Last edited by Branch on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Name: Yarrowleaf
description: a calico tom with pine green eyes and pink nose. His paws are black with a mix of brown, he looks like he just came out of the fire
personality: Kind hearted, but yet loyal to his clan. He lives strictly by the warrior code, but does have fun. Until he gets comforatible in a situation, he is a pretty 'keep to himself' kind of tom.
wanted rank: deputy
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:22 pm

Name : Featherdusk
Description/pic : a light grey ( with some darker flecks) and also some yellow. Has icy blue eyes with flickers of early morning colors, like yellow, orange, ect.
Personality : sweet,ca3rring, gentle, warm hearted, has always bene in the clan and if ever deisers to be Hawkstar's mate.
Anything else?: bother is Stormcloud

Name : Stormcloud
Description/pic : a deep deep black ( with lighter fleacks), has icy blue eyes with flickers of sliver. Very handsome
Personality : well mantered, whats to be the best warrior he can, gentle, can be sharptounged, but gives ever cat a chase.
Anything else? : sister is Fetaherdusk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-FireClan- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -FireClan-   -FireClan- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-FireClan-
Page 1 of 1