RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clans United...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Clans United... Empty
PostSubject: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 pm

It's a dark and stormy night.
A large group of cats, you can see, like a toiling mass of clouds, try to desperately make their way through the storm.
One kit falls behind, mewing with all his might, but his mother struggles on, not noticing. He trundles further, but the cats still don't notice. He's limping on one paw--StarClan bless him, he must've stepped the wrong way. And as the torrents of rain throw a silver curtain of water between the cats and the kit, he lets out an anguished wail and flops on the ground. He can't go on. His mother is still shepherding two more kits away. The kit moans and sobs with terror. He's barely two moons old--why are these cats running so fast? At last the kit sits up, tears streaming down his cheeks, calling out again and again, until the cats are blots in the distance. He limps after them for a little while, then a broken sob chokes out of his throat, and he crumples to the ground. As you move closer, you can see the kit better. He's a handsome, long-furred brindle tabby tom, and has a strange white crescent shape on his forehead. He looks up, and you flinch, worried, but the kit stares right past you. With a jolt, you realize you're invisible. The kit sniffles, then his blue eyes harden as he glares at where the cats disappear. He trembles in anger and frustration for a moment, then whips around and limps off...

You've just met Fallen, leader of "BrokenClan". He chose to keep the Clan life alive--he can remember being born a Clan cat, until something drove them off. He still remembers the fateful night. He won't ever forget. And he vows to keep his principles, despite his flammable temper.
His mind-set rules:
-Those who are left behind are weak. (he embedded this in his mind to remind him so he won't be left again)
-Time waits for no cat.
-Survival of the fittest.
-You can't trust anyone.
-If you believe in something, that something just might be destroyed.
-Don't expect anyone to wait on you.
-Those who seem innocent of deeds are soft-pawed, worthless, and weak.
-Ambition is the best fuel.
-Backing down from a challenge is unacceptable.

The headstrong, bitter young leader of a newly formed Clan, Fallen may seem harsh and even evil at some times, but being left behind when you're a newborn kit was rough on him. He's looking to ressurect (or however you spell it. 👅) the rest of the Clans he knows existed: he's renamed them RainClan, GaleClan, and IceClan. He will send out patrols for cats to find the cats of other clans soon...

Rules:
I hope you've joined enough RPs that you know the rules.

FORM:
Name (make it sound real):
Personality:
Clan:
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:28 am

Name (make it sound real): Dawnfrost
Description(photos or drawings): It's not a description if it's a picture, and I can't get a drawing on right now, so....
She has moderately short fur, although longer than some cats'. The part of her name "Dawn" came from her bright, amber eyes. And "frost?" It's because her pelt is a snowy white, almost blanker than white. But she has large paws, so she often stumbles.
Personality: Stubborn and adamant, it's hard to change her mind. But she's fiercely loyal and always follows the rules, even if they do seem weird. Generally, she is friendly, but short-tempered.
Clan: BrokenClan, but later, she runs away to RainClan.
Other:
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:58 am

Name: Stormheart
Description: http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/868/10005545.JPG ((Only rounder))
Personality: Stormheart is very plauful, and a bit snappy at times. She is very stubborn, and doesn't like to be bossed around. She is very loyal, and loves her Clan, but doesn't always follow the rules..
Clan: BrokenClan
Other: Her mate died of greencough a while back, shes expecting kits soon.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:18 pm

((Both are accepted.
And Dawnfrost, I know a pic isn't really a description, but some people prefer different things. Typing, or just searching Google for some suitable pics. It was a perfectly competent statement, and much appreciated, but for me the preference of typing or a picture differs from time to time, as it does for many people, so I'd assume the same of some people that might choose to join. Not everyone holds fast to a certain "description".
Thanks much for the comment.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 pm

(( Thanks for accepting me! Wanna role play?))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 pm

(Aye, I'll join.)

Name (make it sound real): Darkstep
Description(photos or drawings): http://www.fotosearch.com/CRT483/15551-10mu/ There's a big watermark on it, but you'll probably get the idea.
Personality: Usually likes spending time alone because he enjoys the silence. But he also doesn't mind making a couple friends, but he can sometime judge a cat on first meets. He is brave, and will do mostly anything he is challenged to do, but nothing too stupid.
Clan: BrokenClan
Other: None!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:49 pm

((Sockymonkey: You could use the word "appearance" instead ;) It's what most people do on another site I go to, and it works well.

I think I have a picture: http://www.fotosearch.com/sc/CSP095/k0956231/
Except with more yellowish eyes.))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Name (make it sound real): Brushfire
Description(photos or drawings): The Clans United... 2009_0317Camera0013-1-1
Personality: Not the kind of cat you want to tease. She's usually nice, and always cares for those weaker than herself, but if any cat other than a kit was to make fun of her, they'd feel her claws.
Clan: RainClan
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 pm

((Coolio, Dawnfrost, Wildfire, Catza. YOU GUYS ARE IN!))
((...Except Dawnfrost was already in. ^_^"))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:50 pm

(( RP Socky? =) I has Stormheart the queen. ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm

((Ja. I'll be doing some homework inbetween posts, so if it says I'm still on, don't fret, mmkay?
You start.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:04 pm

(( Ok! Stormheart already in Clan. ))

Stormheart stretched, and looked up. She peered through the brambles that made the nursery. She blinked her blue eyes, and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:04 pm

[Does anyone have a cat open? Or nooo?]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:08 pm

((I could make another for ya. ^_^))

Fallen stepped lightly out of his den, blinking at the glaring sunlight. "Ugh," he muttered. "Mornings." Shaking his long brindle-tabby coat, he padded into a shaft of golden sunlight with a grimace, his tawny fur glowing in the sun.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Stormheart stretched once more, arching her back, and padded out into the sunlight and out of her den.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Fallen blinked. "Stormheart!" He lashed his tail. "I understand you're reasons but you should be staying in the nursery more often now." He licked his paw and swiped it over his face.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Stormheart sighed. It was so dark in there, she liked a little sunshine once and a while. She licked down some ruffled fur. "I guess your right.."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Fallen's eyes softened when he saw the queen's disappointment. He sympathized with queens. Sometimes they had so much trouble keeping up with their kits, even the unborn, especially his own mother...

((ARGH! GOTTA GO!. -.-"))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:24 pm

(( Aww! Bye Socky! =D ))

Stormheart thought she saw Fallen's eyes soften, but she couldn't be sure. Her blue eyes were bright and her smile was petite. "It is so dark in there.." She muttered to herself as she went back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:56 pm

((Anyone RP with Dawnfrost?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clans United...   The Clans United... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clans United...
Page 1 of 1