RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Otterwhisker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:44 pm

((LOL SHUT UP FLINTCLAW!))

Flameclaw bristled, narrowing his eyes. "Sorry, Flintclaw, we're about to go hunting for our Clan. Maybe later." he retorted sharply, unsheathing his claws in annoyance. "You'll have to find someone else to drag along." If anyone will come willingly.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Sockymonkey wrote:

((Lol, I almost had a typo where I put, "Honeypoo". XD))

Honeypool smiled at the black and white apprentice. "Good morning, Sagepaw," she mewed in return, studying his sightless greyish eyes. Can he actually see me--or see StarClan? There are some things StarClan will never answer! "Would you like to have some battle training today? After all, even medicine cats need to defend themselves."

(LOLXDLOL False history coming. Just go along with it.)

Sagepaw nodded. "Gladly. It sounds like Flintclaw's already up with his rants." The black spotted apprentice snorted. Flintclaw was the most criticizing deputy he had ever met.
Before their leader rescued him from foxes after he was abandoned by his clan, he had thought Flintclaw was just cranky that day.
Sooner or later he came to figure out that Flintclaw's anger came upon the rest of the clan.

Last edited by § Blanks § on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Brownpaw yawned, and started grooming her fur quietly. She listened to Flintclaw and Flameclaw quarrel, not really minding her own business though she looked it. She finished groomed, and wondered if Flintclaw spotted her if he would drag her along for the patrol. She really didn't feel like going, but she might as well do something useful. If he asked, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:06 pm

((Hmm...is this a crack love interest I see? And so the quiet apprentice falls in love with her gruff old mentor friend. XD Yep, sounds like it is crack.))

Honeypool licked her paw and drew it over her ear. "Good. Well, clean yourself off and grab some fresh-kill. Then we'll go."

((I would fail at elite RPs. XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:07 pm

(( Wait.. Brownpaw, my apprentice or somebody elses? xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:25 pm

(Brownpaw.)

Sagepaw did what he was asked, and returned. He gulped down the last of his vole, and cantered up shyly.

(me too, sock. Either that or I would cheat wit the enter key. XD)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:12 pm

((Paint's right. Brrrrrrrownpaw. XD))

Honeypool nodded. "Right, let's go. Maybe another apprentice is already down there and can help you train."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Sagepaw giggled, and scented after his mentor.
Since he couldn't follow her movement, the blind apprentice had a very powerful sense of smell.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Honeypool padded down to the training area and sat, curling her tail around her paws. "Remember the move I showed you last time, Sagepaw?" she inquired, tipping her head to the side. Of course, the move she had shown him was a defensive move. Medicine cats weren't supposed to attack, but heal and defend.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Flintclaw whipped around, hissing, before stalking off through the tunnels, his tail lashing. He almost collided with Brownpaw, and mewed harshly, "Make yourself useful. You and your mentor are on dawn patrol." He padded around her and stomped back into camp.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:30 pm

((Lol, "RAWR" said the prickly deputy. "RAWR" said the defiant tabby. "Okay, fine." said the intimidated apprentice. XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Sockymonkey wrote:
Honeypool padded down to the training area and sat, curling her tail around her paws. "Remember the move I showed you last time, Sagepaw?" she inquired, tipping her head to the side. Of course, the move she had shown him was a defensive move. Medicine cats weren't supposed to attack, but heal and defend.

Sagepaw nodded, and repeated the former move that his mentor had taught him.
"Also," the black apprentice meowed.
"I discovered that there is lots of goldenroot and other herbs that grow better on the borders than the inlines."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Honeypool raised her eyebrows. "Very good," she praised. "But for now, Sagepaw, focus on the battle training! I know you may not feel as good at it as a warrior, but that's no reason to just mull over herbs the whole day, you know." She smiled, still impressed by her apprentice's discovery.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Sagepaw's white-tipped ears bent sideways. "I know Medicine Cats are supposed to defend the clan just like everyone else- but don't we need to keep the herbs in stock and care for the elders??" He questioned.
Finishing the move repeatedly with a twist, he slinked over to a mahogany log covered with claw-marks and bites from where the former apprentices had trained.

(CATS HAVE EYEBROWS?? XDXDXDXD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Brownpaw almost hissed when Flintclaw collided with her. "Do I even have a mentor?" She muttered under her breath, growling. Why did Flintclaw have to be so annoying, sometimes? I bet he's some kinda evil rouge person, and nobody knows? Her imagination ran away with her.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:23 pm

((Your mentor can be whoever))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:46 pm

(( How 'bout Flintclaw? ;D ))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:57 pm

(( Sweet! RP? I shall start.))

Brownpaw looked at Flintclaw, rolling her eyes. "Flintclaw, you ARE my mentor." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans   EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EarthClan- One of Four Connected Clans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2