RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:07 pm

(Sure, I have Jake)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:14 pm

(Well, I guess Mai is free too, because Faolen ran off...)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Jessica knocked on the castle door nervously.

Angela followed, but kept a distance so Jessica wouldn't hear her. She was NOT going to be left behind again...

Last edited by { T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } on Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:15 pm

OOC;// Whoop, I'll be right back, supper time =D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:16 pm

(KK)

No one answered the door, Miand Marissa weren't home.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 pm

OOC;// Back.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Luke sighed and pet one of the horses. His dog, Buddy, was at his feet, sitting and wagging his tail. For a Stable worker, he was suprisingly clean. He smiled at the horse and gently petted it, waiting for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Mai sighed and started to trot towards her stables. She came up and smiled half-heartedly, "Hey Luke...."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:31 pm

He looked up from the horse. "Hello, Maddam Mai. Or may I call you Mai?" He smiled. Buddy stood and seemed to smile at Mai. He stood where he was, his eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Mai jumped off her horse like a boy would, but didn'tcare what people said, she was the princess! "It's Mai, just Mai." she tried to smile, but tears just came to her eyes, nowing she had hurt a friend...
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:36 pm

He was immidiatly worried. He ran over to her and touched her shoulder with his hand. "What's wrong?" He asked, Buddy at his feet. Buddy looked up at her with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:42 pm

Mai hid her face, "Nothing..." she said, a tear rollin down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:47 pm

He frowned. "Mai, I would do this, but I'm afraid you'd be mad at me. May I hug you in comfort?" He asked in permission.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 pm

Mai nodded, "but you don't have to ask permission, I am not different from any other girl." she murmered.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 pm

He sighed and hugged her tightly. He wiped a tear from her cheek. "Please tell me what happened. Or my viscous dog will eat you." He teased and smiled at her, still hugging.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Mai didn't give the smallest giggle, "I hurt a good friend..." she shook her head, "I am no princess, princesses are nice and kind, not tempermental!!!" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm

"Don't say that." He said, serious again. "You are a better princess than any princess will ever be. Even Cinderella. Don't ever doubt that." He said, his eyes sparkled. "Now, let's sit down, and tell me all about it, Okay?" He said, leading her to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Mai shook her head again but nodded, "Ok, if you want to hear..." she said sitting down. She told him the whole story.

(You can read it on the past few pages.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:17 pm

"Wow. I'm very sorry." He said. "It'll be alright. I'm sure he'll forgive you." He said and patted her shoulder comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:21 pm

Mai pulled away, she didn't really like physical contact, she never knew if a guy just wanted to act nice to get her money...
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:24 pm

He sighed sadly. "I'm sorry... I just felt... jealose....." He stuttered. His eyes sparkled, but they were sad. He really did like her, but knew that he wouldn't have a chance. He would always be the stable boy that no girl wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:28 pm

Mai sighed, "I'm sorry," she said. She didn't know who to trust and who she 'liked' anymore....
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Name: Element
Looks: A small girl with mousy brown short hair. This makes her bright green eyes shine
Personality:Exteremly shy, but searches for love in novels
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Servant
Other:Has a small crush on Emmett

Name: Emmett
Looks: He has long black hair with strange violet eyes
Personality: Outgoing, loves adventure.
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Cook
Other: Has a crush on Mai, but is searching for the secret admiarer that sends him various gifts with beautiful poems.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:30 pm

"Why? You shouldn't be sorry for anything." He sighed. He leaned down on the bench to stroke Buddy, who was sitting calmly at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:34 pm

Mai shook her head, "Sorry for everything... I am such a jerk, dumpingall this on you and expecting you to not feel anything but sympathy...." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next