RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:29 pm

"Sure," she smiled, Marrisa was always so nice, "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm

Marissa shrugged, "You are the guest, you choose!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:35 pm

(Ummm... How about a peasent?)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:38 pm

Gemma paused to think, "Maybe horse back riding?" She asked, "I've got my horse right outside..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 pm

(That isn't a job, a peasent is just the people that aren't royal or servants.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:40 pm

"Sure!" Marissa smiled. "Raina is in the stables!" she said, leading the way outside.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:40 pm

(What?! I'm soooo confused...... :()
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:45 pm

(How about she can be either a servent for the caste or a stable hand??)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:45 pm

"Sure, I'll go get Charcoal and I'll meet you in the stables," Gemma turned to run towards her horse, charcoal. She kicked off her shoes, mounted him and rode him to the stables.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:46 pm

Hershey! (Candy Goonan!) wrote:
(What?! I'm soooo confused...... :()

OOC;// You need a job, like a store clerk, blacksmith or something like that. Peasent is a rank.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:46 pm

((Sorry, I had to do something and I left thiss on. The Title means Love of Our Life. RP?))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:47 pm

OOC;// I have to go soon... Sorry.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:47 pm

(Sure. How abut a stable hand. But he has a dog...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Name: Aurelia
Looks:.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 5fdf77
Personality: Kind, Caring, Curious.
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Servant
Other: As the daughter of an Assassin, Aurelia is harsh, and unforgiving.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Marissa ran to the stables. She let Raina out and jumped on her, and then Gemma came. She smiled, "Lead the way!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:50 pm

(That'sOK, the dog just can't get in the way.

Accepted!!)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:52 pm

OOC;// Got to go, sorry, bye!
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:00 pm

(Okay! RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:03 pm

(K, bye!

I can't, i am saving Mai for either Suburb or Runa, sorrs!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm

Name: Antionette
Looks: pretty long emereld dress
Personality: Nice and sweet
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Personal servant to Mai
Other: Faolan's twin

Name: Faolan
Looks: Tunic shirt, burlap pants, sword at side, and boots
Personality: Nice but is very protective
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Blacksmith's asistant
Other: Antionette's twin
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:08 pm

(Accepted! RP, Faolan and Mai? Mai is out riding.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:15 pm

((Sure!))

Faolan jumped on Onyx, his black mustang and rode out to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Mai was also in the forest, on the most romantic path. She was hoping to meet a guy, she needed a prince...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Faolan made Onyx trot on a path (the one Mai is on). He soon found Mai and he bowed on his horse, "Afternoon Princess Mai."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:27 pm

Mai giggled, "It's just Mai, and there's no need to bow, I am not God." she told him. Her crooked grin showed and a bit of light show on only Faolen and herself through the canopy of trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next