RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... Empty
PostSubject: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:24 pm

This thread is approved!

~Wintersong

.:INTRO:.

Once, in the city of Kaia, there lived two girls. These girls weren't ordinary... They were royalty... The oldest, 16, was Mai. Marissa was 13 and she was Mai's only relative, being her younger sister. They were princesses and livd in Amour Castle. Mai neded to find a prince by her Seventeenth birthday, which was in June, so she could become the Queen. This, is her story!

Please read the intro oryou will not understand this RP!

.:RULES:.
Follow th RPC rules!
Don't be gorey, people!
There are only humans and thiefs in this RP and only play a thief when your charrie is getting attacked!
Only RP in third person. Example: "Mai got her dress on and walked over to Marissa's room."
Not really a rule, but try to figure out what the title means!

.:FORM:.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Rank(As in, job or something like that):
Other:

.:MY FORMS(Only Mai and Marissa):.

Name: Mai
Looks: mediums length, wavy, golden brown hair with natural red and blonde streaks. Tall but not that slim with green-blue eyes. Wears only dresses made by her and Marissa's dress-maker
Personality: Sweet and nice but can have a short temper. Usually is quiet and shy butoutgoing with her friends. Loves to joke and fool around.
Other: Has a white horse with brown spots named Royal

Name:Marissa
Looks: like Mai but straight hair without the streaks and short and slim.
Personality: will unfold
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Princess
Other: Has a jet black horse named Raina

.:MEMBERS:.

Princess(Queens): Mai(Misteh)
Prince(King): None yet

Princess(Sister): Marissa(Misteh)

.:Servants:.
Eamon(Suburbia)
Aurelia(Jolteon)
Jake(Misteh)
Element(Harvs)

.:Peasants:.

Gemma(T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T.)
Edward{BlackSmith}(T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T)
Valleria{Stable hand}(Jet)
Griffin{Stable hand}(Jet)
Luke{Stable hand}(Goony)
Faolen{Blacksmith's assistant}(Runa)
Emmett{Cook}(Harvs)

.:MONTH:.

It's April, and she found her prince!

.:NEWS:.

Many members
Mai has picked a prince!!

Last edited by Morning Mist on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:36 pm

I'll join!!! But I also wanted to point out that it is 'Amours de nos vies' not 'Amour de nos vivre'. You've mixed up the tenses and the plural/singular. Give me a sec while I make my charrie.

Last edited by { T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:39 pm

(No, I wanted it to be plurel. You might not have it right, PM me what you think it is please!!)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Misteh <3 [[CUPID]] wrote:
(No, I wanted it to be plurel. You might not have it right, PM me what you think it is please!!)

What I wrote is plurel, what you wrote was only half plurel. I'm french, I know what I'm talking about =D Lol.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Name: Gemma
Looks: Gemma has brown hair with light brown natural streaks that fall in ringets to her mid back. Her eyes are a vibrant shade of violet that sparkle when she laughs. She is slender and very pretty; almost beautiful.
Personality: Kind and outgoing, also very polite.
Rank(As in, job or something like that): No job, her rich father supplies any money needed.
Other: Has a crush on someone.... DundunDuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Name:Edward
Looks: Edward has short, sandy blonde hair and deep dark brown eyes. He is very muscular and handsome.
Personality: Brave and tough, but still kind.
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Blacksmith. Friend of the royal family.
Other: Is looking for a girlfriend.

Last edited by Christmas Twilight on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm

(oooohhh.... OK, thankies! if your french, don't give it away!)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 pm

(oooohhh.... OK, thankies! if your french, don't give it away!)

OOC;// LOL, okay =D
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:53 pm

(Gemma is accepted, Edward is not. I said that Mai and Marissa are sisters and Marissa is Mai's only living realative. Please edit your post and change Edward's rank.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:59 pm

((Okay. I might join, but I know absolutely no french, so I don't know what it means))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:00 pm

OOC;// I might decide to tell you later... But in PM and only if Misteh decides that I can =D
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:01 pm

(Gemma is accepted, Edward is not. I said that Mai and Marissa are sisters and Marissa is Mai's only living realative. Please edit your post and change Edward's rank.)

OOC;// Kay.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:01 pm

{ T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t } wrote:
Name: Gemma
Looks: Gemma has brown hair with light brown natural streaks that fall in ringets to her mid back. Her eyes are a vibrant shade of violet that sparkle when she laughs. She is slender and very pretty; almost beautiful.
Personality: Kind and outgoing, also very polite.
Rank(As in, job or something like that): No job, her rich father supplies any money needed.
Other: Has a crush on Edward.

Name:Edward
Looks: Edward has short, sandy blonde hair and deep dark brown eyes. He is very muscular and handsome.
Personality: Brave and tough, but still kind.
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Blacksmith. Friend of the royal family.
Other: Is looking for a girlfriend.

OOC;// Edited =D How's that?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:03 pm

(Good! But you don't have to say that he's friends with the Mai and Marissa; everyone is.

Now, RP??)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:04 pm

OOC;// Kay. YOU START!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Name: Valleria
Looks: Short, but has full, golden hair and amber eyes.
Personality: Kind, somewhat quiet.
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Works with the horses.
Other: Brother is Griffin, has a chocolate-brown horse with white speckles named Cream

Name: Griffin
Looks: Taller than his sister, and has the same golden hair and amber eyes.
Personality: Outgoing and kind.
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Works with the horses with his sister.
Other: Has a charcoal-black horse named Jango
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:08 pm

(kape)

Mai wandered through her castle with her new sky blue and pink dress on. She smiled and waved at passing servents and then walked outside. She went over to her horse and got on, than started to gallop around town.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:08 pm

(Accepted. So, their the stable help?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Name: Eamon
Looks: Eamon
Personality: Will unfold
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Servant (As usual)
Other: I found out what the title means
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm

Gemma walked up to the castle door and knocked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:12 pm

(Heehee, accepted! Than post what it means and I'll tell you if your right!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Marissa walked over to the door. She opened it, "Hey Gemma! What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:14 pm

(Suburb, RP? Mai and Eamon??)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm

"Nothing much, just wanted to hang out today," She grinned, then looked around, "Have you seen Edward recently? I can't seem to find him..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Name: Luke
Looks: Chesnut hair and emerald eyes. Tall and thin. Muscular.
Personality: will unfold....
Rank(As in, job or something like that): Prince
Other: Carries his labrador with him everywhere. His lab is his best friend. His lab's name is Buddy. He is a chocolate lab. xD

(Is I excepted? :))
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 pm

(I pick the prince, please choose a real job for him. Than he will be accepted.)

Marissa giggled, "Still have that 'little' crush, I see?" she grinned back. "No I haven't, but come on in! Mai isn't here, tho, she went riding. You can hang out with me...?" she asked, excited to be able to hang out with an older girl who was her sisters friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next