RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! Empty
PostSubject: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:28 pm

THE UNPROTECTED

PREFACE

“They have no Idea how strong they are!” Someone argued. Jamie listened quietly, her ear pressed lightly against the wooden door.
She held her breath. She knew that voice. His name was one the tip of her tongue, but she couldn’t remember it.

“Good. Keep it that way. It’d be easier to attack.” Another man snapped back. Jamie’s head was spinning. Who? Who? She thought, over and over.
“That girl will be a help to us though. The only with the curly brown hair and blue eyes.” The first man remarked. Jamie covered her mouth. That was her!

“As long as she knows nothing about her abilities.” Said a lady, who Jamie recognized also. Jamie could feel the color drain out of her face. She felt almost lightheaded.
It was never a good idea to sneak in here! A voice inside her screamed.

“This will be easy. They’re unprotected!” The lady cackled. Jamie’s heart was pounding out of her chest.
The doorknob suddenly clicked and opened.

And then it was total darkness.

CHAPTER ONE

Annie flinched when her sister shut her book on her fingers. "I was just getting to the good part where Jamie is held for hostage!" She argued. Her sister didn't budge.

"Me being the oldest here, I think school is more important. Besides, you've read that book over a million times. You know what happens." Sierra pointed out, slipping her coat on. She didn't even look at Annie while she continued talking. "Today’s the last day of school, and I don't think the eighth grade teachers will like it if you’re late." Sierra added.

Annie sighed. "Fine, Fine." She said quietly, shaking her red hair of out her eyes. She grabbed her book before leaving and running toward the bus. "This is gonna be a long day." She mumbled to herself, clambering on the bus.

Annie covered her ears as the end of school bell rang. Cheers and hoots exploded in the halls and people shoved her out of the way to get to the doors. Annie unplugged her ears and slipped out the doors after the crowd withered away. She started to read and walk.

Jamie’s eyes slowly opened. Her hands were bounded behind her back and her feet were tied together. There was tape over her mouth too. The room she was in was gloomy and dark, but she was able to back out a wooden door shut and locked tight.

Annie got that far when she bumped into someone. "Oh!" She said, surprised. "I'm so sorry." She whispered, looking up.

"Nah, it's fine." The guy said, smiling. He had black hair that was pretty much everywhere and bright green eyes. He helped Annie up. "What's your name?"

Annie blushed. "Annie. Annie Harris." She introduced, her cheeks the color of her hair.

The boy grinned. "I'm Mark." He said. "What book are you reading?"

Annie shrugged. "The Unprotected." She had sheepishly. Mark lightened up a little.

“I love that book.” He commented. Annie grinned. She could go on all day with Mark about it.

“I have to go.” She said quickly. “See you around?” she said hopefully. Mark nodded as Annie scurried off. Was it just her or was something strange about him? She felt a shiver go down her spine.

CHAPTER TWO

Annie approached her block when she heard her best friend, Genisis Teagan call her name from behind. “Hey Gen!” She greeted when she caught up. Genisis grinned, panting.

“Hi. So what’s up?” She asked curiously. Genisis had short, blonde hair that was straight and perfect with bright blue eyes. She was the most popular girl at school.
Annie shrugged her shoulders.

“I was just talking to this boy..” She trailed off, interrupted by Gen.

“What’s his name?” She asked, trying her best to hide her excitement. Annie rolled her eyes.

“Mark. And I bumped into him.” She answered. Gen’s face fell.

“Annie, there isn’t a Mark at our school.” She said, confused. Annie tilted her head.

“What? But- But..” She stuttered. Gen patted Annie’s shoulder.

“Maybe he belongs to Meadow Creek Middle School.” She offered. Annie didn’t respond. Gen sighed. “This is your stop. See you around.”
Annie nodded, and without saying good-bye, ran up her driveway.

“Was he lying? Or is it something else?” She murmured to herself. She sat down on her bed, disappointed. She glared at her window, and it suddenly popped open. Annie twitched a little and shut it.

“Today is so weird.” She grumbled, sitting on her bed for a moment, and soon fell asleep.

“Run Annie, Run!” Someone cried from behind her. Annie felt someone grab her shoulder roughly, and she twisted around. She looked up, unable to see his face and jerked away. She saw Jamie, the character of her book running ahead of her. She followed swiftly. The scene turned cloud like then She could still see Jamie. But in the clouds were Genisis, Mark, and Sierra. Mark was repeating what he said earlier, and so was Genisis. But Sierra was telling her to get up.
Annie awoke with a start and stared at her sister.

Sierra sighed. “Finally. Time for dinner.” Her sister said, not waiting for Annie. Annie shivered.

“What’s happening to me?” She whispered to herself, climbing out of bed and heading downstairs.

CHAPTER THREE

At lunch the next day, Annie asked Genisis more about Mark. If she knew anything, really.

Genisis sighed. “C’mon Annie, why are you obsessed with this guy? I told you- I know nothing about him. “ She argued.

“Gen, it’s not that. I think…” She trailed off, noticing one girl cocking her head at her.

“Your.. Annie, right?” She asked curiously. “I’m Lily.” She introduced. What amazed Annie was that this girl had the same features has Mark. Annie couldn’t help but stare. Lily giggled.

“Um.. Alright.” Annie said nervously, not sure what to expect. Genisis was glaring at Lily.

“I don’t like her.” Gen whispered, after they had left lunch. Annie shrugged at Gen.

“She seems nice.” Was all Annie said, ending the conversation quickly. Annie’s head was swirling franticly. She hadn’t seen Lily since lunch, and was anxious to ask her questions. She could feel Gen’s glare as Annie hurried past.
Annie listened quietly in class, staring at a piece of chalk. Not intending to do anything, of course. But someone let out a shrill scream. To Annie’s surprise, the piece of chalk was floating two feet in the air!

“Something’s wrong with me.” She whispered, knowing she had made the chalk float. “But it’s impossible.” She murmured to herself. When she looked away from the chalk, she could hear the clink of it dropping.

"Annie Harris, please come to the office.” Someone boomed over the loudspeaker. Annie’s cheeks flushed as all eyes set on her as she hurried out of the room toward the office. When she opened the door, Ms. Anwe greeted her.

“HI Annie. Someone’s here to see you.” She said. Annie directed her eyes toward the place where Ms. Anwe was looking intently, and forced her mouth to keep shut.

“Mark?” She said in dismay.

Last edited by Petal of a Rose on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm

moar plz
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks, maybe later. ^^
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 am

Oh...cool...I can haz moar plz?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:14 pm

AWESOME. I LUFF IT.
MORE MORE MORE.
xD
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Oooh awesome!
*cliffhanger*
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 am

I feel special!
I'm making The next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

moar plz
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:23 pm

EPIC.
WIN.
=D MOREEEE.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:23 pm

*Bow* Thankies!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:35 pm

IT HAS ARRIVED! YESH!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Splee!
Awesomeness.
MOAR NAO PLZ! O.O
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 am

THanks guys. It really isn't THAT good.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 am

Wow! This is very good V-Leaf! It's very well written and I can't wait to find out what happens! xD, It's amazing Vix, keep going!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:52 am

You think so Becca? That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Chapter Two! Splee! :D
It's always fun to have your characters have odd dreams. :]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Spleeness fun Pirate. xD
Yesh it is. Super fun!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 pm

moar plz
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Moar plz is all you can say, huh Socky? Very thoughtful of you. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:37 pm

I am a man of many words.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Lots and lots of words, Socky. Lots and Lots. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 am

NEW chapter!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 am

moar plz CONTINUE YOUR STORY PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:08 pm

I need more comments, but yesh.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:40 pm

I would greatly appreciate it if you input more words into your computer and posted here on RPC.
In other words...
MOAR NAO PLZ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!   The Unprotected. -Chapter Three! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unprotected. -Chapter Three!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next