RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:54 pm

{lol u never know.}

"yeah." he siged. "she went after some hot shot roug. He laughed. " I beat him up. you know as a test. we can go see her. she doesn't live far from her." he said looking at her his goled eye looming into hers
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:57 pm

"I would...but its getting late," Denali murmured, standing up to go sit in the other spot again. "Maybe tomorrow."

Last edited by */FrostWhisper* on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:00 pm

[hey! :P lol.}

"I din't mean now. Now that your here im keeoing you here," he got up. "No way. stay on the bedding. you will get a ach in your back or neck." he said pushing his head on her chest lightly stoping her. He ran his head up her neck to her check and muzzled her
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Denali sighed. "I don't need it though. I actually have my own den with bedding in it. I won't get any aches in my back. I've had to sleep outside alot at Shadow Forest," her voice was slightly bitter on the last sentence.

Last edited by */FrostWhisper* on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 pm

[how do u know?]

"But you will stay?" his voice getting whispery again. He coughed and chocked a bit keeping it under control. "sorry." he said his voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:07 pm

[IDK. Did you see the interview with the Twilight cast on MuchOnDemand?]

"Uh, I'm kinda part of this pack, so I have to stay," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:48 pm

{NO! I have been so busy i dont have damand any how...}

"No I know. I mwan here. Tonight?" he asked his eye watching her
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Denali shrugged, now standing up. "I haven't been to my den for a while, actually. I think I might sleep there."
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Fang frowned. "if you wish." He said moving aside to let her pass. He really was hoping to talk with her. He liked having her around. made him feel just that much more... alive
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Denali shook her pelt free of dirt then padded past Fang and out into camp. She looked around momentarily and spotted her den. She trotted over and disappeared into the entrance.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Fang sighed and rested his head on his paws. gettin ready for the waiting trouble some dreams
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:37 pm

[Twilight! 3 days! :D]

Denali gaped her jaws in a yawn and rested just near the opening of her den.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:55 pm

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning. The sun came up on the horizan making the dark still trees bare and shrubs coated in sparkling frost, gliter and dance. Fang opened one eye as son slit thre the entrance of his rooty den in a shaft of warm sun ight.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:03 pm

Denali sighed, as a beam of moonlight was cast into her den. She had slept all day. She got up, stretched and padded outside.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:14 pm

Fang was hunting
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 pm

Denali padded silently into the forest, feeling a little drowsy still.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Fang easly snapped a deers neck in shadow forest he had taken down a whole mouse by himself
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:41 am

[Wow, a whole mouse! :|]

Denali sprang over a fallen tree, landing clumsily back onto the ground. She sighed, and turned to the right.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:44 pm

[oopps ment moose :oops: ]
Fang begain to drag his kill back. He noticed someone. Denali! he strted in her direction acting casual
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Duskline tackled a deer, biting it's legs.

Nightstride bit it hard in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:46 pm

( Rp anyone? And Twilight just came out!!!! *Fan screams* )
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:21 am

((Whooooa. Sorry I lyke haven't been here in lyke ever. :P I'm here now. :)))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:10 am

((Okay. It was deserted. Fair enough. I need to come on more often.

DO NOT POST ANYMORE! I'm going to go make a new thread. I'll get someone to close this.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:18 am

(Mods, please close.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:32 pm

This thread will now be locked!
(Welcome back, Akeria!)

Please continue all rping and plots on part four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37