RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 pm

((XD No one is ever on here at the same time anymore!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:51 pm

He grinned. "I think I'll tell you, just for the fun of seeing your reaction." After a pause, he said, "I was thinking about how beautiful you looked."
(Shadow! Bleah, how cheesy! :P Shame on you, Shadow!)

(Shadow is going to speak in third person now. ;D)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Shadow Cullen wrote:
She laughed. "Seriously, though, that would be nice. It's horrible just laying around doing nothing all day!!"

"Agreed. All the other beta's are out hunting and such while I'm stuck as body gaurd." she made a face as if she had smelt somthing weird.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:58 pm

Shadow Cullen wrote:
He grinned. "I think I'll tell you, just for the fun of seeing your reaction." After a pause, he said, "I was thinking about how beautiful you looked."
(Shadow! Bleah, how cheesy! :P Shame on you, Shadow!)

(Shadow is going to speak in third person now. ;D)

Nala considered this for a moment before letting her reaction give herself away. She smiled slightly, holding the happiness back and resisted the urge to giggle. She blushed, but that didn't show. "That's funny." She said. "I was sort of thinking the same about you." She looked deeply into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:59 pm

((Akeria thinks Shadow should get some help.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:53 am

(Shadow thinks Akeria needs to eat a cookie. *pats Keri's head*)

He knew exactly what she meant. "Really?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:17 am

((Oreo please.))

Nala nodded and looked away, down at the ground. She had no idea why she was so embarassed by this. She usually felt extremelly comfortable with Risuro.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:51 pm

(xD Would you like some milky with that? ^3^)

(rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:13 pm

[Anyone want to rp...?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Crank flowed silently like a black ghost. only the whisper of his breath leaving a erie presance of him being beghinder. His long face fur hanging over his eyes, like bangs. his deep set bright golden eyes. standing out huantingly. His feet brushed the debried surface of the fresh crisp smelling earth.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Avery ignored the silence this wolf seemed to bring with him. She led him through a maze of trees to the well hidden camp. She steped causiously through the final brush, the wind carressing her white fur like feathers as she stepped inside. The air brought with it a chill and she shivered. "Here we are." She said. "Venus!" She screamed.

Venus picked up her head and trotted briskly to Avery. "What's wrong? Who's he?"

"He's Crank. I brought him here. You're turn now." Avery stalked away.

Venus wondered why Avery was upset. She shook off the thought. "Who are you again?"
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:15 pm

Crank shifted his golden gaze to her the light breeze ruffling his black fur, blowing his face furs out of his eyes before he spoke. they fell back on his face. "crank." he said in a harder, but still whispery. His gaze shifted as the white she-wolf stalked off, but ever so lightly did they move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:31 am

Akeria Hale wrote:
((Oreo please.))

Nala nodded and looked away, down at the ground. She had no idea why she was so embarassed by this. She usually felt extremelly comfortable with Risuro.

He tilted his head, looking at her. He was still pretty happy-shocked over the fact that she felt the same way, somewhat.

(Silly Autumn, it's, "Would Keri like some milky with that!!!"

And Keri, we're out of oreos. So you can have this half-eaten oatmeal cookie. The last dude who had it was some 90-year-old man, Shadow thinks.)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:38 am

Avery looked back over her shoulder at Crank talking to Venus. A twang of jealousy ringed in her heart. How she wished she could talk to more people.

Venus nodded. "You may join Galaxy Pack." She said lightly.

Nala stood up and stretched, unsure of what to say or do now.

(Ew. Keri hates oatmeal cookies. Oreo!!! And yes, Keri wants milk too :)))
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:56 am

'THANK You venus. Now, I must find my self a den. I sence a ran coming." he drifted lightly over to a large oak at the edge of camp, near the entrance which he came by. he found a nice spot between the root and begain to dig. his muscles ripling as he labored.

Angle shuffled threw the woods tired.

Felcore noticed a new he wolf. but paided little mind to him
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:41 pm

(XD BLAH.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:43 pm

(Hey guys, anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:52 pm

((ME!!! Answer Nala, please.))

Avery waited for him to sit before walking back up to him. "Venus is nice, isn't she." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 pm

[Anyone here?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Crank looked up at her in suprise. a sharp cold wind had picked up blowing in black clouds. I storm, just like he thought. "Ah, Yeah. I guess?" he said filling in some more moss.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:45 pm

Avery smiled. She looked toward the sunset and then back at Crank. "I should go." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:10 pm

(Hey guys. Rp?)
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:49 pm

Crank hestaied but then nodded and retreted to his den

Last edited by TigerPower on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:50 am

Form:
Name: Milary
Description (Please be detailed): black coat with a tip of white on paws and ears
Pack (Galaxy, Astro, Trample, Shimmer or a Rogue): Galaxy
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Normal
Mate?: No
Pups?: No
Other: Shooting star!!
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:14 pm

((hey Welcome Icey!)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: