RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)

Go down 
+8
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Mistyy
StarCatcher
Peachfrost
Noah [Snakey]
NeWmS <3
Akeria
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) Empty
PostSubject: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:06 am

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) Newgal10
Welcome to Galaxy Pack.
Here is where we find out where loyalties lie, and where those who can be trusted are.

Thank you to everyone who faught in the battle. It was great. I've made a new section where the Shimmer one used to be. It tells everyone who died in the battle.

You pad weakly through the forest, stopping at the small stream laying ahead of you. The forest is dark, you hear something behind you. A gleaming black wolf with ice blue eyes steps out of the trees. "Hello." she says. "My name is Venus. Welcome to Galaxy pack." Will you join? Or face the terror of the sheer black forest?

Rules:
*Please no powerplaying, bad language or most of the standard stuff.*
*Generally names have a more spacey feel to them.*
*You must be a member for five days to mate, and then another week until you can have pups.*
*Please do not roleplay in blue and red. These are for mods.*
*Please note that I will write whatever username you currently have next to your wolf. If you change it, I won't change what I've written*

*Feel free to make as many wolves as you'd like ^^*
*If you actually read the rules, please type Shooting Star with your form under Other*

Form:
Name:
Description (Please be detailed):
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):
Mate?:
Pups?:
Other:

My forms:
Name: Venus
Description: Pitch black wolf with ice blue eyes.
Mate?: None yet.
Pups?: None yet.
Other: Shooting Stars

Name: Crestant
Description: White with black spot around his left eye. Eyes are green.
Mate?: Not yet.
Pups?: Not yet.

Name: Sun
Description: Gray wolf with bright yellow eyes. His fur is very short, and he has a
circular scar around his right eye.

Name: Lunar
Description: White with few gray spots and blue eyes.
Mate?: Maybe.
Pups?: Maybe.
Other: Shooting Stars.

Name: Chora
Description: Amber colored wolf with bright yellow eyes.
Mate?: Maybe.
Pups?: Maybe.
Other: Shooting Stars.

Name: Riku
Description (Please be detailed): Amber colered pelt with yellow eyes.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Pup
Other: Shooting Star, Son of Chora and Sun

Alphas
Venus (cowattack3) Mars (Snakeboy130)

Beta's (Yes, there are four: 2 boys and 2 girls)
Star (Peachfrost) + ? + Jager (Sockymonkey) Aeroy (newms)

Medicine Wolves
Celestia (newms)
Chora (cowattack3)
Loana (Varjak_Paw)

Warriors (Male or Female warriors accepted

Lead Warrior
Crestant (cowattack3)

Other Warriors
Aeroy (newms)
Mars (Snakeboy)
Comet (Sparrow)

Sun (cowattack3)
ShadowNight (MistyRain)
Lunar (cowattack3)
Valintina (Pumpkin_Pie)
Starscream (Blankfeather)

Queens
Shadowflight (Blankfeather)
Chora (cowattack3)

Males
Crestant (cowattack3)
Sun (cowattack3)
Jager (Sockymonkey)
Juniper (MistyRain)

Aeroy (newms)
Mars (Snakeboy)
Comet (Sparrow)
Arrow (Catza)
Rijo (Pumpkin_Pie)

Starscream (Blankfreather)

Females
Star (Peachfrost)
ShadowNight
(MistyRain)
Shadowflight (Blankfeather)
Celestia (newms)
Loana (Varjak_Paw)
Midnight (pinktwinkle)

Chora (cowattack3)
Valentina (Pumpkin_Pie)
Venus (cowattack3)
Lunar (cowattack3)

Pups:
Storm (Blankfeather)
Twilight (Blankfeather)
Flight (Blankfeather)
Dawn (Blankfeather)

Riku (cowattack3)
Rainne (MistyRain)
Roah (Catza)
Rantu (Snakeboy130)

News:
Beta's were decided.
There will be a meeting with Alpha Female and four Beta's listed here on
Saturday, September 2nd. (If not everyone is on then it will be the next time everyone is on.)
Alpha Male was decided today. I'm sorry to all of those who didn't get it... I feel really bad, but please know that I did consider everyone. Everyone does have a role to play inside the battle, and we have called upon the help of Shadowclan to help us defeat Shimmer Pack.
Shadowflight had her pups today. Make sure to congradulate her and say Hi to the pups. Congratulations to Shadowflight, Storm, Twilight, Dawn and Flight.

Chora had her pups today. Say hello to Riku and Rainne. They are both very young. Congratulations Chora and Sun.
Today we found out that Shadowflight is really Shadowpath, a queen from Crestants past. They are mates now.
The battle is over, but where has Illiana gone? Does this mean another plot?
RIP To all those brave souls that died in the battle. They are in the StarPack segment bellow.
Rogue was spotted by a wolf by the name of Starscream, a wolf who was a member of Shimmer. Starscream told us that Rogue was headed toward another pack. What could this mean?
Illiana, with the help of Juniper, May and Jatani have captured one of Chora's pups (Riku) and are headed toward the all powerful Trample Pack.

StarPack
(The Dead Wolves)
Glisten (cowattack3)
Feather (cowattack3)
Shyne (cowattack3)
Lubis (cowattack3)
Flint (Snakeboy130)

Shaynee (MistyRain)

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) 601220641567te3
^^

Last edited by Akeria on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:18 am

Name: Aeroy
Description (Please be detailed): A light gray wolf with darker gray specks on him. Yellow eyes.
Rank Warrior. RAWR!
Mate?: Not yet
Pups?: Look above
Other: Travels with his friend Celestia

Name: Celestia
Description (Please be detailed): A light creamy-tan wolf with a white underbelly and long, flowing fur. Blue eyes.
Mate?: Not yet
Pups?: Not yet
Other: Travels with friend Aeroy
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:20 am

(Shooting star!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:24 am

((Whoops... I forgot about that XD XD))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:28 am

((Forgot about what? NVM. RP?))

Aeroy ran through the forest, his paws skimming over the grass as if he was flying.

Celestia sprinted with him, her tail streaming out behind her. For some reason, they found it enjoyable to just run for hours on end.
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:33 am

Form:
Name: Mars
Description (Please be detailed): a dusty, maroon brute with dark green eyes. He has a scar that runs down his face.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Beta, Medicine Wolf... I will chose the Alpha Male): right now just male brute
Mate?: wants one
Pups?: would love them
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 am

((Yes. and Thank you Snakeboy!))
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:47 am

((Wait, can Aeroy still try for AM if he's a warrior?))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:59 am

((Yup.))

Venus walked along to where three new wolves were gathered. "Hello." She said. "I'm Venus of Galaxy Pack. Who are you?"
Crestant padded next to Venus. "And I'm Crestant, lead warrior of Galaxy Pack."
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 pm

(i actually want Mars to be a warrior)
"I am Mars" Mars said sitting up. His marron coat shone brightly
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:57 pm

Akeria, please do not use font colors Red or Blue. Those are only for use by moderators and Admin, thanks.

Name:Star
Description: Coppery Ginger she-wolf, markings like a huskey. Undersides are Frosty white.One blue eye, one Yellow.
Mate?: none yet
Pups?:nope.
Other: Star is very stern, and to the point. she can be kind and sweet, but only when she has nothing to worry about. intelligent and fearless. Shooting Star.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:28 pm

((Oh sorry. Sure!! Thanks for joining :)))
Back to top Go down
StarCatcher
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
StarCatcher

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:54 pm

Name: Comet
Description: Comet is a normal sized wolf. His fur is light blue, like the sky on a clear sunny day. He has a blazing comet shooting across his tail. The tips of his ears are black, and so is a small section on each of his legs, right above the paw. He is a shy wolf, who doesn't really talk much, and is usually fairly serious.
Mate: None yet.
Pups: None yet
Back to top Go down
StarCatcher
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
StarCatcher

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:57 pm

Comet walked slowly through the forest, not really heading anywhere. He stopped for a break, letting his mind and body relax. Comet looked around, at the trees, the sky, everything. But there really wasn't much interest in doing that. He sighed, and began to continue his journey to who-knows-where.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:06 am

Venus stepped out of her den. She looked toward Crestant, and the other new wolves and smiled. The Pack was expanding. She was happy for that. She spotted a wolf just on the fringe of the territory. "Who are you?" She asked, padding quickly toward the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:24 am

Crestant looked up when he heard Venus speak. He didn't get out of his den, he stayed and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 am

(yay! thanks.)

Star sighed lazily,looking up and watching the clouds. A twig snapped behind her. leaping to her paws, the coppery she-wolf bared her teeth. "Who's there?" she looked around, shifting her ears to listen.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:21 am

Name: Shaynee
Description (Please be detailed): ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) 2a6jdki
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Beta, Medicine Wolf... I will chose the Alpha Male): beta
Mate?: none yet
Pups?: none yet
Other: Shooting Star
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Name: Jager
Description (Please be detailed): Silver, white, and dark grey. Bushy tail and dark red-brown eyes. He looks funny because he springs from a rare heritage. [img]https://rpcentral.forumotion.com/wolf-packs-f5/~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) _10[/img]
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Beta, Medicine Wolf... I will chose the Alpha Male): Beta; might want alpha later.
Mate?: None yet.
Pups?: None yet
Other: Shooting STAR! Oh, and he'll be played in
bold white. His name means "hunter" in Dutch, and he really is a good hunter. It's pronounced, "Jay-ger", though in real life that would be "yay-ger". Oh well. It's JAger.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:04 pm

((Sweet!! ^^ I'll go add you guys to the front page. Feel free to begin roleplaying now))

Venus looked at the new wolf through the trees and then stepped out. "I'm Venus, leader of Galaxy Pack. Who are you to be stepping on my territory?"

Crestant stood next to Venus, prepared to fight if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:08 pm

((cowattack rp? mars post is on the 1st page))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:12 pm

Venus smiled. "It's nice to meet you Mars." she said. "Please come follow me. I'll lead you to the main area of the pack."
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:23 pm

"Ok" Mars said with a smile. He followed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Venus led Mars through a series of difficult twists and turns to a rather open area. "Welcome to Galaxy Pack." she said.
Crestant padded up next to the two wolves. "Who's he?"
"Crestant, be nice." Venus said. "This is Mars." She pointed to him.
Crestant nodded approvingly. "He'd be a good warrior. I'm Crestant. Lead warrior of Galaxy pack, and Venus's brother."
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 pm

"Nice to meet you" Mars said. Wow lead warrior. I have alway wanted to do that Mars thought "I would love to be a warrior"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next