RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)

Go down 
+8
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Mistyy
StarCatcher
Peachfrost
Noah [Snakey]
NeWmS <3
Akeria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:33 pm

"Excelent." Crestant said. "I'm going to go back to my den, I'm guessing Venus will show you where everything is." He strode off in the other direction and lied down in the small cave.

"He always acts like he's the Alpha Male." Venus smirked. "We don't have an Alpha male. Crestant and I ran away. I wanted to start a pack, and I told him he could be lead warrior if he wanted, but he couldn't be both Alpha Male and lead warrior." She led him around the camp, pointing out the large warrior den, the alpha den, the fresh kill pile which was rapidly depleating, and the lake.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 pm

"Oh" Mars said "My father was the Alpha of another pack. But I didn't want to stay there so I ran away to"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:45 pm

"My parents couldn't understand why I wanted to leave. They were Beta's, but the Alpha's had gotten badly hurt and they were going to be Alpha's. I told them that I wanted my own pack. That pack was huge. It had over one hundred wolves in it. Unfortunatly for me, Crestant followed." Venus paused by her den and sat down outside it. "Do you want to know why I called it Galaxy Pack?"
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:49 pm

"Why?" Mars asked sitting down beside her, but alittle ways off.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:50 pm

"Because at night, the stars here are so bright, it makes you wonder if anyone else is out there. Do you think we're the only wolves anywhere?" She noticed the way that Mars sat slightly away from her and liked that he was showing respect to the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 pm

Name: Shadowflight

Description:
~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 30wqwr4

Rank: Queen, pups were suspected to come late Leaf-Bare. (winter)

Mate?: Is looking, and will only chooe a olf who she would trust with her and her pups.

Pups?: None yet.

Other: Nopers.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:00 pm

((Could you read the rules Blankfeather?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 pm

(Ack! I always forget these things!!)

Shooting Stars!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Shaynee slowly walked through a strange forest. It was almost night but the stars were so bright, she could see far beyond her nose. She stared around as szhe heard a stick crack...
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:04 pm

"I don't know" Mars said "I havn't really thought about it"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:06 pm

"I think about it too much." Venus laughed.

((Can we do a three way with Crestant, Shadowflight and Shaynee?))

Crestant heard wolves on the outskirts of the clearing, and rushed over.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Shadowflight padded through the forest, knowing she was on a pack's territory, she had to stay alert, even though she was weary. Shadowflight hadn't slept since her pack threw her out..

(KK)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:09 pm

Crestant caught the scent of one of the wolves and rushed to her. "Who are you?" He demanded, then seeing she was pregnant rushed up to her. "And are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Shadowflight stepped back a few inches. "I'm fine, and my name is Shadowflight." She barked, her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Name: ShadowNight
Description (Please be detailed): ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 O51heb
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Beta, Medicine Wolf... I will chose the Alpha Male): Warrior
Mate?: none yet, but looking
Pups?: none
Other: Shooting star

Name: Juniper
Description (Please be detailed): All black with very bright green eyes. He has a white stripe around his neck and a scar over his eye
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Beta, Medicine Wolf... I will chose the Alpha Male): Alph male
Mate?: looking
Pups?: none
Other: Shooting Star

(No one has the right to steal any of my name, not Shaynee, ShadowNight, or Juniper.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 pm

(KK)

Shaynee stared at the two wolves, "Where am I and who are you?" she asked Crestant. She walked up to them and stared at Crestant.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 pm

((Sweet!! ^^ More members!!))

"Okay calm down. I'm Crestant, lead warrior of Galaxy Pack. You need medical attention. Please come with me, I'll lead you to the camp."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Shadowflight nodded, padding closer, but still keeping her distance.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Star sighed again, blinking around camp. She lifted her nose, scenting new wolves. "Crestant, who is this?" she asked her, dipping her head respectfully to the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:18 pm

(Yahh! ShadowNight is a wolf I made up on WI :D and Juniper is based on my awesome cat, JuniperLeaf.)

Shaynee rolled her eyes as she was being ignored.

ShadowNight walked along with Juniper towards a wolf camp. "Juniper... It's a camp, there are wolf here!" she whispered. "Lets go in!" she smiled and slipped into the camp.

Juniper nodded and ran in swift and smooth.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Shaynee padded in after Crestant.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:20 pm

"Shadowflight." He answered. "Can you take care of her for a second? I see new wolves over there." He rushed over to the two new wolves. "Can I help you?" He asked positioning himself between the camp and the new wolves.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Shadowflight dipped her head to the other wolf, and stayed where she was.
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Mars laughed with her "So do you want to get something to eat?I would be honored to hunt with the Alpha"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:26 pm

"Just trying to figure out where we are!" ShadowNight slightly growled, hostility in her voice.

Juniper growled, "Thats ShadowNight, I am Juniper!" he crouched, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. (Battle is over. Check first page for updates please.)
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next