RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)

Go down 
+6
Midnight*Wolf
Peachfrost
Frost
Mad MOAI
kieran c:
Lan Fan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) Empty
PostSubject: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) BlacktipBanner

~~:MAP:~~
~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) SummitPack

~~:PLOT:~~

They say something is threatening the mountaintops... but what is it? It's our job to find out. Will you join Summit Pack or let yet another group of wolves be killed by this presence?

~~:RULES:~~
1. Use common sense.
2. Usual RPing rules: no godmoding, powerplaying, railroading, or chain-posting.
3. Mary-Sueism will automatically be rejected.
4. RPCentral rules must be followed.
5. No whining if you're not accepted, although I do give second and third chances.

~~:FORM:~~

Name:
Appearance: (link to big pics, if you use a pic)
Personality:
Wanted Rank:
Other:

~~:THE PACK:~~

Alpha female: Blacktip / Dawnfrost
Alpha male: Will be earned

Healer: Will be earned

Warriors:
Speckledfur / Branch
Garzum / Khalamari
Denali / Denali
Cobalt / Denali
Aprilsong / Hollypool Like a Star @ heaven
Tawnie / Wildfire
Brasha / Jorie
Crush / Jorie
Lily-Cat / Jorie
Quartz/Blankfeather

Queens & Pups:

--Note!-- After their pups are six moons old, their mother will teach them to hunt, and battle tactics. There are no official apprentices.

--((alpha male key))--
☀ Friends
☀ ☀ Best Friends
☀ ☀ ☀ Crush
:pkheart: Does a lot of things with you
:pkheart: :pkheart: Loves you
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: Going to ask...
:king: Woo-hoo!! You're Alpha Male!

--((healer key))--
Like a Star @ heaven Sees your interest
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Trusts your responsibility
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Considering
:flower: Woo-hoo!! You're the Healer!

~~:MY FORM (example):~~

Name: Blacktip
Appearance:
A long-furred white wolf with bright amber eyes. Her nose, paws, ears and tail-tip are raven-black. Need a picture? See the wolf in the banner.
Personality:
Brave, Blacktip will do anything for her pack. She is fiercely loyal and is willing to give her life for those she is close to. However, she is rash and short tempered, so it's best to stay on her good side.
Wanted Rank: Alpha female (already)
Other:

Last edited by Dawnfrost (Glue) on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Name: Speckledfur
Appearance: Speckedfur is a large black wolf with a large white spot that covers his chest, and all of his legs, and even a little of his muzzle. His eyes are wide, and a deep and dark green. His ears inside are a pale pink, and he has large ears.
Personality: Speckledfur is a playfully, and very free-spirited young wolf. He is caring and kind, but also a bit clumsy and awkward alot. He stumbles often, and has a bit of a short temper. Speckledfur is also very talkative, and tries to be friendly.
Other: Awesome banner! And he wants to be a normal warrior. =)

Last edited by Stripepaw (Branch) on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Sorry I have to be so picky, but blue eyes in a wolf is physically impossible, I think... so, can you change that, please?

Also, I forgot wanted rank... can you add that as well?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 pm

(( Edited. Hopefully its better now. =) ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 am

Name: Garzum
Appearance: A shining silver wolf with amber eyes.
Personality: Rather ignorant and silent, Garzum isn't a recommended friend, but if you burrow your way to his heart you can befriend him.
Wanted Rank: Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:03 am

Green is better. Normally, a wolf's eyes are amber or brown, but I'll allow this once, if you have your mind set on it. But I like how you went in depth (unlike me) :D

As for Garzum, accepted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:04 am

(( Thanks. =) RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:12 am

((Sure...!))

Blacktip shook her head, looking up at the sky. They were gray dots of snow, crawling down the sky, reluctant, as if young wolves to the first battle. As one landed in her eye, she shook her head, letting the snow pile around the outside of the alpha den. It was lonely without someone with her... Luckily, the pack was small, but when it got bigger, she would need someone to help her lead. Who would that be?

She swished her tail... it was time for hunting. She stepped out into the snow and gave a soft howl that wavered, the sign for hunting. It was muted by the snow that surrounded the camp... luckily. Otherwise, the prey would hear, and where would they be then?
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:43 am

Name: Denali
Appearance: http://denalithewolf.deviantart.com/art/Denali-101941709 <<<Copyright to me!!
Personality: Can be annoying at times, just cause she wants to be. She is usually pretty snappish too if you bug her, but can make an exception if you aren't a super hyper wolf.
Wanted Rank: Doesn't matter to me.
Other: Had to travel with Colbalt.

Name: Colbalt
Appearance: (link to big pics, if you use a pic) http://denalithewolf.deviantart.com/art/Running-Wolf-114129190 <<< Copyright to me!!!!
Personality: Pretty much the same personality as Denali. He doesn't mind making a couple close friends, but he pretty much likes being independent.
Wanted Rank: Doesn't matter right now.
Other: Is sorta Denali's traveling friend.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 am

((You're accepted as well. We now have just about four times as many views as replies...))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 am

Name: Aprilsong (if this name is not accepted, which I can understand, then I can use Scarlett.)
Appearance: A black wolf with long, shaggy fur. Blotches of white dapple her fur, (I can have a pic soon...) along with her amber eyes make her very approachable.At the base of her tail is a small golden ring with a charm on it's end, of a chunk of Tanzinite.(sp)
Personality: She is helpful and kind to everyone in the pack, and so is seen to by most for help and guidance. When she was younger, she could be found playing in the flowers and grasses, chewing them up and pretending to heal the earth of which she was scratch at to 'injure.' Now, at the age of 27 moons, she is still interested in healing and helping, and is facinated with the Stars.
Wanted Rank: Medicine wolf
Other: None, really...

Last edited by |H|o|l|l|y|-|p|o|o|l| on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 am

In! But your name doesn't have to be two parts.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm

(( Anyone RP? And how come Winter can have blue eyes, and I couldn't? Ah, anyways.. RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:41 pm

((Winter had blue eyes? Sorry, I didn't notice... could you change that, please, Winter?

Anyway, I already gave a jump-start to the RP by howling for the hunt to begin, but no one's answered.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:46 pm

(Absolutly. They can be amber, or gold, or whatever xD)

Aprilsong sat in camp, sheltered from the high winds by a lone bramble bush. Her tail hung out, though, waving franticly in the breeze. The tranqil she-wolf rested her head sleepily on her forepaws, her eyelids quick to drop.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Name: Lily-Cat
Appearance: Lily-Cat is a petite black she-wolf with lean legs. She has white ears, tail tip, toes, and a white spot on her hip that sorta looks 'X' like. She is smaller them most all wolves her age and is sorta embarassed about it, so she gets sad when someone says she's small. Her left eye is brown, and her right eye is blueish-whiteish (meaning it's blind) and has scars that make an 'X' like mark. (I will draw a pic soon)
Personality: Lily-Cat is sweet and fun. She loves jumping around and cheering people up. Her good eye is usually twinling with excitement though her blind eye does not. She's always smiling.
Wanted Rank: Warrior, possib;y queen
Other: She is suspecting that she is going to have pups, but it is to early to tell, is she is the father is Crush.

Name: Brasha
Appearance: Brasha is an average sized gray she-wolf with lean legs. She has lighter gray marks/stripes on her black leg and lighter gray marks on her front legs. She has a darker gray muzzle/chest/stomach, ears, and tail tip. She also has a lighter gray stripe on the bottom of her tail and a white mark on both her eyes, which are amber.
Personality: Brasha is loud, free-spirited, and strongly opinionated. She always thinks she's right and is not afraid to show it.
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Other: Nope

Name: Crush
Appearance: Clayton is a big, strongly built chocolatey brown brute with broad shoulders. He has darker brown eyes, toes, and tail tip. His eyes are amber.
Personality: He is quiet most of the time, but will speak his mind when needed.
Wanted Rank: Warrior.
Other: Is possibly having pups with Lily-Cat.

(plz PLZ tell me ANYTHING that's wrong! I'll fix it STRAIT away!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Name: Tawnie
Appearance: Tawnie's fur, as her name suggests, is a nice tawny brown mottled with white. Her eyes are deep brown, like mud, and her legs are longer than some wolves, making her a very fast runner.
Personality: Kind and energetic, but if threatened, she isn't afraid to use her claws. More serious wolves might find her joking annoying. She finds fun in everything, but is sometimes too willing to trust strangers, and that could get her in trouble someday.
Wanted Rank: Warrior.
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:09 am

((Both in.

Hollypool, it's fine if you don't, but ALL THE OTHER WOLVES SHOULD BE REACTING TO THE HOWL.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 am

((I don't think we've had time xD))

Garzum's ears pricked. A howl echoed through the area. Seemingly as sswift as a wolf possibly could, he raised his head and answered back with his own low-pitched howl.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 am

(Oh crap XD I did'nt even see that post. Sorry!)

Aprilsong's golden amber eyes flicked open as muffled howls began filling the air. She leapt to her paws, and started towards the closest one, letting out a howl of her own. On her way, she collected some cobweb that was starting in the crevice of a tree near by her resting place. Though soon enough she realised, as the howls bellowed closer, that they were calling for a hunt. "Oh.." she murmered, but she continued padding, back towards camp.

(She is already in the pack, right?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Tawnie lifted her head from where she was lying beneath a tree and pricked her ears to listen to the howls. Leaping to her paws she added her own voice to the howling chorus.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Name: Echo
Appearance: (link to big pics, if you use a pic) Echo is a long legged white brute with pale blue eyes[he is partially blind]. His tail is long, and abnormally bushy. Black markings twirl around his right front leg, and back left leg. Three long scars slide down his right cheek
Personality: Will unfold
Wanted Rank: Normal
Other:

Last edited by ~*Renna Longshadow*~ on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Speckledfur pricked his ears. He heard a howl, and howled in return. He dashed toward the sound.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 pm

[RP, anyone?]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 pm

(Sure ^^ I have Aprilsong, she's high on the mountain.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)   ~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~:Summit Pack:~~ Part One: Dwelling the Mountain Tops (UPDATED FRONT PAGE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next