RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes   Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:35 pm

Thunder MOuntain Pack:

A small stream runs though a smallish mountain range. It has many fish all seasons long. " lets move along" a big brute says. " I’m hurricane, a Cave Guard of Thudner Mountain Camp and also the biggest" Hurricane says " a of Twolegs come, but that’s only about every 4 years. On the far left side of the river, is a small cave. When you crawl into it opens into a beautiful large open area. Inside the clearing are 8 den holes, Alpha, Beta, mecail wolf, Cave Graude, Hunters, To-Bes, Kit mothers and kits and Elders. " Hurricane sys going though the towel.

"Dens:

Alpha Den:
There is a overhang, it hangs over the Alpha den. Honey, the Alpha Female, usually rests there, sunning her honey coat.

Beta Den:
The beta den, is where the betas sleep of course. There are 2, a female and male. They are mates so Honey tries to find the best for each other.

Medical Wolves Den:
Next is the Medical Wolf, Moonshine and Flower. Moonshine has been exiled in her other pack because she had a mate. When the alpha found out that she had had pups, he killed her pups and her mate, forcing Moonshine to leave. Flower on the other hand was the Alpha Female in Her and Moonshine's pack. But once her mate did that to her sister, she had to leave. Honey opening toke them in.

Cave Grades:
The cave Grade den looks small. But when you are in it is very large with bowl like dens. The cave Grouds are nice, but with a twist, when you rp you will see the twist.
Now Featherdusk and Hurricane are some of the Cave G. They have been mates ever since they where two bes. Storm-cloud is the biggest wolf in the pack and Featherdusk is the smallest but she is very fierce.

Hunters:

The Hunters den is very small and cozy. that is because all of the Hunters and small and nimble. There den also has a over hang. But the ceiling, it has a big oak. When Honey was young, she was a Hunter. She planted a oak seed in dead center of the den. Now the oak has broken though the ceiling. So when the sun shines in, it si very warm and beautiful in the den, but when it is night in Lead Bare, it is very cold. Talon has the longest coat, so he keeps warm.

To-bes:

The smallest of Dens. There is almost always more than 2 To-bes. They all sleep nestled together. This is when they chose there mates. Ye sthey may be young but they are very mature. There is a small crack that only the new To-bes can get into. Inside the crack is a gem collation. No other wolves, beside the To-bes know about it. And they hope to keep it that way. Dreamer is one of the oldest To-bes but can still slip into the crack

Kit Mothers and Kits:

The biggest of dens. There are 6 4 wolf nests in the den. Outside is a broken log. This is where the Kit Mothers first take the kits outside and this is where all the wolves sharpen there claws. It was very old and ripped to sheds. Alright now back into the Kit Mother and Kits den. We have no Kit Mothers at the moment but honey will be in here soon. How do I know, because I am her brother and she told me, and there father is a rouge.

Elders:

Since this pack is very young there are no Elders, yet...." Hurricane says, going though all the dens, and showing them to you. " Now will you join?" he asks. Hurricane, Honey, Featherdusk, Dreamer, Flower and Moonshine appeared be-find him.

Will you join?

Rules:

Be fair with everyone

No killing a wolf if it doesn’t what to be killed

No powers!! they can have weird coats but no powers!

No godmodling

No Powerplaing

only have 12 wolves,

all the wolves has secrets

and they have jewelry

type " Thunder Mountain Pack RULES!!" in deep blue and crossed out, also underlined

Name:
Looks:
Coat:
Jurally?:
Secrete:
Other:

Thunder Mountain Pack:

Alpha:
Honey [she wolf] a honey color pelt with icy green and blue eyes { a necklace and ankle} [me]- has a mate but donest what anyone to know
??

Betas:
??
??

Medical wolves:
Moonshine [she wolf] a pure black wolf with sliver tips, icy blue eyes, blind { a necklace and bracelet} [me]- is NOT Flower's sister
Flower [she wolf] a white glossy coat with mint green floral deigns, { ring of secret earring and a ring } [me]- was exiled form her clan,

Cave Grauds:
Featherdusk [ she wolf] a misty color flanked with flickers of pink, orange, yellow and sunset colors, eyes, the same as her pelt { a secret ring of pink diamond hearts} [me]-
Hurricane [brute] biggest wolf in the pack, deep deep grey with lighter flecks, icy blue, yellow sliver eyes {earring} [me]- is not true to Featherdusk

Hunters:
Talon [brute] a deep rusty color with shimming sliver and amber eyes {necklace} [me]- is a rouge.

To-bes
Dreamer- [brute] His coat and eyes change with his mood { mood ring} [me], Secret, Honey is his mother, but honey doesn’t know it

Kit Mothers and Kits:
??

Elders:
??

Pink= She wolves
Blue=Brutes

Small Brooke News!
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes   Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:32 pm

Name:Eli Gender:Boy Personalitiy:Nice,Fun & Brave Looks:Bluish-Grayish eyes? Coat:Snow white with light purple swirls Jewlrey:A mood necklace Secret:Was a pup with other mate but nobody knows it Other:Medical Wolf.Name:Summer Gender:Girl Personalitiy:Nice,Strong,Brave & Sweet Looks:Icy elm leave green eyes Coat:Gold with a white stripe on her tail Jewlrey:A green earring Secret:She was betrayed by her sister who killed all her pups then she had to leave Other:Hunter.Thunder Mountian Pack RULES!!
Back to top Go down
Kindro~The WOLF~

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes   Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:56 am

Name:Kindro
Personality: A calm and brave wolf. Can be sweet, and nice.
Looks: Purple eyes, along with purple paws and purple ears.
Coat:A pitch black pelt with purple insets.
Jewelry?: A jade necklace hides in his fur.
Secret: When younger, he was shunned and thrown out of his pack for going off and falling in love with an alpha of another pack. ((Honey, if it's allowed. I mean, he just admired for afar.))
Other: No.

Thunder Mountain Pack Rules!
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes   Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Name: Echo
description: A smaller sized wolf with a pure white coat. Echo's eyes are a pale blue, his paws are gray and his underbelly also. One red feather behind his ear.
personality: mysterious yet kind hearted, unless you know him well, he doesn't speak unless he needs to. loyal to the end
coat: His coat is also covered in slim purple markings and red
jewlery: Tear drop gem bracelet
other: He was born a rogue. When he was younger he was captured by two-legs for years. HE finally decided to leave
other: Thunder Mountain pack Rules!

[IDK how to cross out the line...sorry]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes   Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:02 am

Name: Milary
Personality: unfold
Looks: black coat
Coat: black coat
Jurally?: silver anklet
Secrete: Ask her about it
Other:
Thunder Mountain Pack rules!

Sorry I don't know how to cross it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes   Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Mountain Pack~ The Pack of Secetes
Page 1 of 1