RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)

Go down 
+11
Shadow Cullen
NeWmS <3
Frost
AlexisGosselin Luver
Noah [Snakey]
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Jєt
Mistyy
Akeria
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) Empty
PostSubject: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:59 pm

This thread is Gladly aprooved! Great job and Congradulations!

{Peaches}

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) Newgal10
Welcome to Galaxy Pack.
Here is where we find out where loyalties lie, and where those who can be trusted are.

*Part 1*

You pad weakly through the forest, stopping at the small lake laying ahead of you. The forest is dark, you hear something behind you. A gleaming black wolf with ice blue eyes steps out of the trees. "Hello." she says. "My name is Venus. Welcome to Galaxy pack." Will you join? Or face the terror of the sheer black forest?

Illiana grumbles as she pushes the small pup along. "We're almost there." She tells him. They are headed toward Trample Pack. Something from Illiana, Chora, Sun, and some other wolves past. A new enemy has been made. Will you join them?

Rules:
*Please no powerplaying, bad language or most of the standard stuff.*
*Generally names have a more spacey feel to them.*
*You must be a member for five days to mate, and then another week until you can have pups.*
*Please do not roleplay in blue and red. These are for mods.*
*Please note that I will write whatever username you currently have next to your wolf. If you change it, I won't change what I've written*

*Feel free to make as many wolves as you'd like ^^*
*If you actually read the rules, please type Shooting Star with your form under Other*

*If you'd like to join Illiana's Followers, please type Rogues with Shooting Star.*
*If you'd like to join Trample Pack, please type No Mercy with Shooting Star.*

Form:
Name:
Description (Please be detailed):
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):
Mate?:
Pups?:
Other:

Example Form (Alpha Female):
Name: Venus
Description: Pitch black wolf with ice blue eyes.
Mate?: Mars (Alpha Male)
Pups?: Saturn, Mercury, Orion, Orbit and Constolation
Other: Shooting Stars, Galaxy.

Alphas
Venus (cowattack3) Mars (Snakeboy130)

Beta's (Yes, there are four: 2 boys and 2 girls)
Star (Peachfrost) ShadowNight (MistyRain) Jager (Sockymonkey) Aeroy (newms)

Medicine Wolves
Celestia (newms)
Chora (cowattack3)
Loana (Varjak_Paw)

Warriors (Male or Female warriors accepted)

Lead Warrior
Crestant (cowattack3)

Other Warriors
Aeroy (newms)
Mars (Snakeboy)
Comet (Sparrow)

Sun (cowattack3)
ShadowNight (MistyRain)
Valintia (Pumpkin_Pie)
Kairi (MistyRain)
Roxas (MistyRain)
Starscream (Blankfeather)
Luna (Shadowsowner888)
Avvina (lilhorselover)
Solstice (lilhorselover)
Azrac (klmls)
Melody (Spazzz13)

Queens
Shadowflight (Blankfeather)
Chora (cowattack3)
Siani (klmls)
Nutmeg (MistyDawn)

Males
Crestant (cowattack3)
Sun (cowattack3)
Jager (Sockymonkey)
Aeroy (newms)
Mars (Snakeboy)
Comet (Sparrow)
Arrow (Catza)
Rijo (Pumpkin_Pie)

Starscream (Blankfreather)
Roxas (MistyRain)
Solstice (lilhorselover)
Azrac (klmls)

Females
Star (Peachfrost)
ShadowNight
(MistyRain)
Shadowflight (Blankfeather)
Celestia (newms)
Loana (Varjak_Paw)
Midnight (pinktwinkle)

Chora (cowattack3)
Valentina (Pumpkin_Pie)
Venus (cowattack3)
Kairi (MistyRain)
Siani (klmls)
Avvina (lilhorselover)

Melody (Spazzz13)

Pups:
Storm (Blankfeather)
Twilight (Blankfeather)
Flight (Blankfeather)
Dawn (Blankfeather)

Riku (cowattack3)
Rainne (MistyRain)
Roah (Catza)
Rantu (Snakeboy130)
Avery (cowattack3)
Aaden (klmls)
Avah (klmls)
Alu (klmls)
Aaron (klmls)
Aiery (MistyDawn)

Jagwa (MistyDawn)
Raiyo (MistyDawn)
Saturn (Snakeboy130)
Constolation (Blankfeather)
Mercury (cowattack3)
Orion (cowattack3)
Orbit (cowattack3)

News
Okay you guys, I erased all the news because it got too big, but for everyone who plays a pup, all of them are going to be kidnapped. ALL of them. This will happen soon, just please be aware of this when playing one of the remaining Shimmer wolves that kidnaps them too.
As we know, when a wolf gets kidnapped Illiana changes their name. All of the pups that I play have their names changed, but please just tell me what the changed name you would like. Thank you.

Changed Pup Names (For those stolen):
Axel (Riku)
Flake (Avery)
Laika (Rainne)
*Name needed* (Roah)
*Name needed* (Rantu)
*Name needed* (Storm)
*Name needed* (Dawn)
*Name needed* (Twilight)
*Name needed* (Flight)
Ally (Alu)
Collin (Aaron)
Connor (Aaden)
Alexis (Avah)
Shyne (Orbit)
Noir (Orion)
Plannet (Mercury)
(Constolation)
(Saturn)

Trample Pack
Nytani (Peachfrost)
Tara (cowattack3)
Auster (Pumpkin_Pie)
August (Peachfrost)

Illiana's Followers (Shimmer Pack)
Illiana (Rogue) (cowattack3)
Jatani (Catza)
Juniper (MistyDawn)
May (Peachfrost)
Namine (MistyDawn)

Ashu (cowattack3)
Aliyah (Jumperrider1)

*StarPack*
(The Dead Wolves)
Glisten (cowattack3)
Feather (cowattack3)
Shyne (cowattack3)
Lubis (cowattack3)
Flint (Snakeboy130)
Shaynee (MistyRain)
Lunar (cowattack3)

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) 601220641567te3
^^

Last edited by Akeria on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:01 pm

(YAYAYAYAYAY!!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:02 pm

((Thanks guys! This is really cool! Oh Misty, can you pls. Re-post your forms for your new three?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:03 pm

(Anyone wanna reply to this?:

Namine padded through unfamiliar territory. She could smell sevral packs there, "Hmmm..." she thought aloud. "Must be shared territory..."

Roxas padded along side Kairi. "Hey, Kai, where are we?" he asked.

"I sunno..." Kairi replied. "But I smell other wolves!" she said, scared. She cuddled closer to him for protection.

If not, whateva)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:03 pm

((Sweet! Part two, anyone wanna RP?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:04 pm

(Oh, yah, sure, here:

Name: Kairi
Description (Please be detailed): Unusual pink fur with dark blue eyes. Her fur is sleek and straight.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): Warrior
Mate?: none
Pups?: none
Other: played in indigo, Galaxy, shooting star

Name: Roxas
Description (Please be detailed): spiky blonde-brown fur and viberant green eyes.
Other: played in dark red, shooting star, Galaxy

Name: Namine
Description (Please be detailed): sleek white fur with dark green eyes
Other: played in green, shooting star, Shimmer, but not evil!

And I'll post Juniper's last post for you, too, just a sec)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:05 pm

(YAHH, Pumpkin! I have.... Kairi, Roxas, TwilightFire(shimmer), and Namine(shimmer, but not evil) free!!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:06 pm

((I have Valentia and Rijo in Galaxy))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:06 pm

((Thank you. I'm just going to add them.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:07 pm

(This is Juniper's last post:

"Don't scare him more!" Juniper barked quietly as he licked Riku, AKA, Axel.

And Namine and Roji, Pump?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:07 pm

(Yahh, NP CowAttack!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:08 pm

((Sure, can you start?))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:12 pm

((Sheesh Pg 2 already? Gosh! Okay and Misty I added Namine under Illiana's Followers, which is Shimmer Pack really... Um.... I responded to that. Wait.. NVM I didn't XD))

Riku shifted away from both wolves afraid.

Illiana looked at the remains of Shimmer Pack. She turned to a new wolf. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:15 pm

(K, Pump!)

"Namine..." Namine mumbled, staring at the pup. "Is that your pup?" she asked Juniper and Illiana. "It's beautiful! What's it's name?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 pm

"He's not my pup. His name is Axel. Don't ask about him! What is your business here?" Rogue crouched. Her muscles pulled tight over her rib cage, which hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Rijo padded around the forest, pausing every so often when his wounds hurt.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:22 pm

Chora padded up to Rijo. "Can I look at those wounds?" The she-wolf asked. "I want to make sure they aren't serious."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:22 pm

Rijo turned around to face Chora. "Sure," he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:25 pm

"Just looking for a pack..." Namine said, hiding her suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Akeria wrote:
((Scratch last post pls.))

Rogue jumped up at the sight of May. "What are you doing here?"

May nearly fell back with surprise. "I joined the pack, did'nt I? What else am I to do!?" she growled back, arrogantly holding up her muzzle.

(....Reply here please ^^:)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Galaxy:
Chora gave a nod. "Lay down please." She said, making her voice calm and gentle, though on the inside she was ripped to pieces over Riku. "They aren't deep. This one here seems to be the worst." She said, gently touching one on his stomach.

Shimmer:
Riku whimpered toward the wolf, trying to signify that he wasn't supposed to be here. He tried to talk, but now words came out. He opened his eyes for the first time, gold sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Rijo cringed, but nodded.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Rogue turned to May. "Yes, you can stay with us. Just let me think! We need to wait for a little bit until all of us are fully healed. Then we can go into Trample and tell them about Chora. This pup is our proof." She said.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Galaxy:
Chora smiled. "I'm going to get some aloe and cobwebs, I'll be right back." Chora walked quickly and found what she was looking for.

((Hey Misty, where'd TwilightFire go? Shouldn't he join up with Rogue?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Rijo waited paitently, slightly dragging his tail across the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next