RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)

Go down 
+11
Shadow Cullen
NeWmS <3
Frost
AlexisGosselin Luver
Noah [Snakey]
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Jєt
Mistyy
Akeria
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:14 pm

Starscream nodded. "No, just I hadn't seen you since the battle." he barked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:15 pm

Star sighed. "Oh, yea...I got tangled with a few wolves, thats all...I hav'nt seen you either. Are you alright?" she asked him, looking him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Starscream nodded. "Yes."

(Xd Star, And StarSCREAM. Roflmao. )
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:24 pm

((Okay, thanks guys. ^_^"))

Jager limped into the camp, having sent the black wolf on his way. The rain drenched his pelt, and his dark brown eyes were pained as he dragged himself into the beta den and began licking at his few but hurting wounds.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Star nodded slowly. "Well, I should be going...see you.." she said, and trotted around Starscream. She found herself into the beta den. "Wow Jager...looks like you got the worst of it." she pointed out, and began licking his wounded shouldar.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Starscream nodded and padded back to his own den.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:20 pm

((I'm back! But no one else is...))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:01 pm

((ello everyone! you should have just seen me. my mom bought me a wolf coer for my bed and i was like jumping up and down. ((woles are my fav animal of all if ya didn't know)) )))
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:07 pm

Form:
Name:Siani
Description (Please be detailed):All black wolf with blue eyes.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):Queen
Mate?:No
Pups?:Yes
Other:Is going to have pups her mate left her.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:10 pm

((XD that's awesome snakeboy!! klmls, thanks for joining, but you're missing something from your form. Could you read the rules pls?))

((RP Snakey? You need another wolf. Ooh! Have someone join Shimmer now that Flint's dead!!))
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:13 pm

((*shruggs.* maybe. ))
((yes rp! you start))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:14 pm

((Venus?))

Venus walked away from the fresh-kill pile toward the lake. She sat down and breathed deeply, letting the oxygen fill every nook and crannie of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:15 pm

((sure since the pups cant do anythin xD ))
Mars padded down to Venus and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Sorry Shooting Star
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:17 pm

((XD This is true. They can open their eyes now, Avery can't though.))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:18 pm

((It's okay klmls. RP now? Lets see... I have Chora free.))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:18 pm

((I could join Shimmer, after I finish my homework))
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:19 pm

(Ok Then and I have Siani and she is pregnant)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:19 pm

"How are you?" Venus asked, keeping her eyes on the water.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:21 pm

((Alright Pumpkin.))

Chora padded out of the nursery, leaving the sleeping pups with Sun. She walked through the woods stopping benieth a tree to ponder over where Riku was.
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:21 pm

(YAY!)
Mars smiled "Better. What about you?" He asked
Rantu opened his eyes for the first time and looked at the world around him
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Siani: I walked through the forest as the pups kicked inside my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm

Chora picked her head up. Something was moving closer to her. "Hello?" She asked, afraid it was someone comming to take another one of her pups.

Avery sniffed and stumbled toward Sun.

"That's good." Venus said. "I'm afraid that Illiana is comming back."
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: wolf   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm

Siani: "Hello?" I said. "Are you going to kill me?"

Last edited by klmls on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:28 pm

"Me to....." Mars sighed
Rantu climbed up ontop of his sleeping father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next