RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)

Go down 
+11
Shadow Cullen
NeWmS <3
Frost
AlexisGosselin Luver
Noah [Snakey]
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Jєt
Mistyy
Akeria
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:54 pm

"No." Venus ordered.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:55 pm

Siani: "But but." I said and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:57 pm

"I know." Sun whispered. "But like I said, Choranna can take care of herself."
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:59 pm

Siani: I turned away and started crying. "But but what if it was your family member huh?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:59 pm

Chora looked down. She had made the right decision, but what about her other three pups? She had to find them.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:00 pm

"It is my family member." Sun said. "She'll be fine. I know she will."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:01 pm

((I have to go...))
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Siani: "You guys are liars." I said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 pm

((I'm back... what happened?))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:24 pm

[You should be making the third part now.]
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:16 am

(Wow. XD You guys went through a lot. Anyone RP?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Mirah Sunsky Cullen

Location : Somewhere.....it's a mystery....dun dun dun du.....

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:35 am

Akeria wrote:
((Ackers. Sorry yes, you're accepted Alice.))

ORP: ok, thx. Should Eclipse already be in the pack??
Back to top Go down
http://mirahsunskyrp.proboards.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Desperaux Tilling wrote:
Dawn growled. "I wouldn't care if you did, Mouse." he whispered under his breath.

Starscream ran through the forest, climbing up the hill.

What'd you say?!?!" TwilightFire spat at Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Akeria wrote:
MistyRain wrote:
Akeria wrote:
"Oh please." Rogue spat as she sat down. "You want to hear harsh? How's having your parents form a pack, and then say to you 'You can't be in it!' Don't you think that might be a little harsh? Why should those pups have it so easy."

"Because you grew up in a cruel family, just like TwilightFire, ShadowNight, and myself did! I know what it's like to feel rejected, and even scared by and of your own parents!" Juniper growled. "But that doesn't mean all pups that have actually nice parents should die! Than the world would be evil and there'd be no one to ruin our plans so we could just make better ones! How would you like it than?" he explained angrily.

((Accepted Spazzie :) Welcome to RPC.))

Rogue's smile stretched in an odd way accross her face. "Well, unfortunatley for them I'm the new alpha female of Shimmer Pack, not you. I get to decide what happens, and I say the spoiled pipsqueaks have to earn their right to stay in my pack. If they don't, well, they lived good lives." She sat down and wrapped her tail around her golden legs. Her onyx eyes shimmered and she smiled further. "Do I need to test your right to stay?" She challenged.

"Only if you test theirs!" Juniper spat at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm

(Hi Misty. :) Do you want to RP?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:13 pm

((Nice new name Catza.))

((Yeah. DO NOT POST ANYMORE. (This is in Dark Blue ^^) I WILL ASK ONE OF THE MODS TO COME AND CLOSE.))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:43 pm

This thread will now be locked.

~{Autumn} *Peachy*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40