RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)

Go down 
+11
Shadow Cullen
NeWmS <3
Frost
AlexisGosselin Luver
Noah [Snakey]
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Jєt
Mistyy
Akeria
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:32 pm

(*waits for Akeria to reply to Namine*)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:33 pm

Galaxy-
Star leapt with shock as a drop of cold rain landed on her nose. She had been daydreaming, staring out into the forest. "Augh.." she spit, and shook her fur. She made way for cover under a bramble bush.

Shimmer-
May nodded obediantly. She tucked her tail over her nose, watching everyone around her.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Galaxy:
Chora came back and placed aloe over the wounds. "I'm sorry if I'm hurting you, but this will make it better." She said. She placed cobwebs over that.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:34 pm

(*cough*she*cough* shes stumbling through the forest XD her neck is bleeding, but she put cobwebs on it!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:35 pm

((Sorry it was in white so I didn't see it... I tend to skip over posts sometimes.))

Shimmer:
"You can join too!" Rogue said to the newer wolf.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:36 pm

((Ah. She should come join up with Illiana.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Name: (grr...whats a good boy name?....) oh! how about...Nytini (Nye- tea- nee)

Description (Please be detailed):~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 Wolf_by_bundestaag

Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):He is going to be the Alpha of Tramplepack.

Mate?:none yet

Pups?:nope

Other:Shooting Star TRAMPLEPACK/ Shimmer
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:42 pm

(She will and LOL, it OK!)

"Yah, sure..." Namine murmered.

TwilightFire stumbled through the forest. She soon smelt wolves... Shimmer wolves! "Illiana!" she laughed as she ran to them. "What's that thing you've got?" she asked.

"Woah, TwilightFire! Long time no see!" Juniper said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:46 pm

Shimmer:
"TwilightFire you survived!" Illiana said, happy. "This little monster is our key to getting more revenge on Galaxy." Illiana smiled.

Riku's eyes turned to horrified as he began to understand the meaning to the golden wolves words.

((Accepted Peaches))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:48 pm

"Hey Juniper..." TwilightFire rolled her eyes, trying to ignore her brother. "Oh, yah? How's that gonna work? What are you gonna do with the runt?" she glared at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Shimmer:
Rogue motioned for TwilightFire to follow her a few paces away - just out of hearing distance for the little pup. "The squirt is Chora's son. Do you remember her history? Well, this squirt is our key to getting Galaxy on Trample's nerves."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:53 pm

(Oh! I change his name. It's Nytani instead! ^^ Thanks. Find him?)

Nytani sat on the silvery bouldar that jutted from the ground, giving him a spledid veiw of a large grey cloud swirling miles ahead. "Galaxypack?" He thought aloud.Though he belonged to no pack now, he knew everything about the forest arond him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:54 pm

TwilightFire cocked her head, "And how are we to do that? Say Trample Pack stole him?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:56 pm

"No, no. Trample will become angry with Galaxy, not the other way around. Galaxy will not expect anything." Illiana smirked.

((Isn't Nytani already leader of Trample? Trample is huge....))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 pm

"How do we do that?" Twilight asked, clueless.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:01 pm

((I have to go. I'm sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 pm

( Oh yes, I forgot!....But not really... huge, anyway. He needs someone to talk to xD)

(Anyone in Galaxy free to talk to Star?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:05 pm

(ARG! I GOTTA GO TOO!! BYE!!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:05 pm

(um, okay, bye EVERYONE!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:33 pm

(Shadow's free.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

(M'kay, he needs to talk to Star..she is lonely...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Starscream spotted Star. "Hey! Star!" he called, padding over.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:06 pm

((*lost* Where did I leave Jager, again? I think he'd taken on a wolf...ugh, I need help! Tell me where I left Jager! I must know!))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:08 pm

(*cough* You left him in the forest)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:12 pm

(Just throw him in darn it xD)

Star turned, alarmed. "What? Is somthing wrong?" she asked in her smooth, milky voice. Her light blue eye glowed with the light rain that fell in Galaxy camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next