RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)

Go down 
+11
Shadow Cullen
NeWmS <3
Frost
AlexisGosselin Luver
Noah [Snakey]
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Jєt
Mistyy
Akeria
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:30 am

Avvina swiveled her ears around at the sound of a voice. She saw another wolf out of the corner of her eye. "Hello!" she barked happily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:30 am

((Please don't use Rainne Misty. Did you read the note under News on the front?))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:31 am

Luna sighed happily, padding out from her new-built den.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:33 am

"Ugh..." Shadow murmered. "Y-yah... Just a bit..." she tried to joke.

(coolio! BTW, do you just, luike, lay up at night thinking of new, confusing plots? LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:33 am

((Yeah Misty, she can accept wolvies within reason. She can't go power crazy though XD))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

(Oh, no, I didn't, just a sec.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:34 am

(Oh, OK than Akeria, and she wont! LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 am

(XD No! I had all of this planned out from the begining! There's WAY more too, but I won't confuse you guys XD Or try to... ))
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:36 am

(another wolf for me...

name: Soltice
description: very light tanish brown, Soltice, has white paws and ear tips, along with a blackish muzzle
mate?: not yet
other: shooting stars, and is also Avvina's half brother.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:36 am

Chora sighed. "I'm sorry." She admitted. "I haven't told anyone. Even Venus doesn't know."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:37 am

((Love the name lilhorselover!! Accepted. Let me go add him to the front.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:41 am

"Well..." ShadowNight barked. "Maybe you shgould...?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:43 am

(Thanks Akeria!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:46 am

((No problem))

Chora's eyes became hard. "I can't tell Venus that it's my fault, she might kick me out of the pack! And then what? Sun? Avery? What about little Riku! He just got back! You want me to have to leave him? You can't expect that." Her breath evened out. "I can't do that."
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 am

((GOOODMORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 am

Illiana paced. What would she do now? All. All of them. Every single pup had to come to trample pack, to avoid Galaxy from growing with generations. She smiled evily and turned to Juniper and TwilightFire. "Come with me." She said, stalking through the forest back toward the nursery where all of the Galaxy pups were.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:49 am

(Morning Snakey! The sun's just comin' up here in FL, so I'm on my back porch with my laptop watchin' the sun come up on the lake!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 am

((Aw cool! You live in Florida? I was born there! I live in CT though, so it's been light for a few hours.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:51 am

"She wont kick you out!" ShadowNight protested. "I know Venus, she will understand if you explain you were just trying to get revenge on a horrible wolf!" she explained. "That Alpha Male killed your father for loving your mother! And if we have to fight for every wolves freedom to love, we will!" Shadow announced. "Venus will understand that!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 am

(Anyone reply to Luna? She just came out from her den.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 am

((Coolio! I have relatives in Connecticut. After this message continue by Pming me.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:53 am

Juniper and TwilightFire both nodded and trotted after her.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:54 am

(I will shadow!)

Avvina looked around, the morning sun spread warmth all over her brown body. She sighed contently and padded around, looking for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 am

Luna looked up at Avvina. "Hello," she greeted the (she-wolf?).
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 am

Chora shook her head. "I don't think so. I'm not telling her."

Rogue crept closer to Galaxy. It was just within reach now, as were all of the pups. She smiled and looked around. Only one male inside the den with every single pup. How unfortunate. She led TwilightFire and Juniper into the den, and they slammed Sun against a wall, knocking him out. "Grab the pups." She ordered.

Riku's eyes grew wide as Rogue grabbed him. He whimpered.
Tears strolled down Avery's cheek as Illiana dragged all of the Galaxy pups into the woods.

"No..." Sun called weakly. He looked around. No one was left. He stumbled out of the den toward Chora. "Chora..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 2: Midnight Theft. (Please PM me if you play a pup or a Shimmer wolf.)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next