RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread Empty
PostSubject: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:07 am

Hi everyone.
The Galaxy Pack front page is getting quite large,
So I thought I'd continue it here with the Familiy Tres and Histories.
There will also be a more organized copy of the member list here, with wolf pixl's attached
(When I get them made...)
Ready?

Family Trees + Histories
Dark Blue-Galaxy Pack
Violet-Shimmer Pack
Brown-Trample Pack
Black-Rogue
*When the name has a slash through it
That wolf has died*
As far as the family trees go, I'm sort of doing it in order of how they were born.
I can't really do many of other peoples wolves-I can do a few-but if you post here with what you want me to say, then I will add it.

Glisten - Father of Capricia, Venus, and Crestant, and basically father of Illiana, Glisten was the Alpha Male of Shimmer Pack. He and his mate, Feather, became the leaders when the old leader was killed in an 'accident'

Feather - Mother of Capricia, Venus, and Crestant, and unwillingly the mother of Illiana, Feather was the Alpha Female of Shimmer Pack after her mate caused the old leader to have an accident. Feather's kind heart saved them in many battles, though it was her kind heart in the end that was her downfall.

Capricia - Daughter of Feather and Glisten, when Capricia was young she was an amazing warrior, almost as good as Illiana. She left when her father told her that she wasn't good enough to be lead warrior, or even as the oldest be an Alpha. She is still alive, wandering through the forest somewhere...

Venus - The second daughter of Feather and Glisten, Venus left her parents pack when her parents told her as well that she could not be leader. She went off with her brother, Crestant, and started a new pack: Galaxy. She now has five pups, Orbit, Orion, Mercury, Saturn, and Constolation, and her mate and Alpha Male Mars.

Crestant - The only son of Feather and Glisten, Crestant was told that he would one day rule Shimmer Pack. His mate from that tribe, Shadowpath, became pregnant and Crestant became frightened that he waould be as bad of a father as his dad was. He left with his sister a few days later and became lead warrior of her tribe. When a pregnant female named Shadowflight came in, Crestant automatically took a liking to her. Then he found out that her four pups, Storm, Twilight, Flight, and Dawn were actually his pups. Shadowflight, was Shadowpath. They are now very happy together with their four pups.

Nytani- The leader of Tramplepack and possibly one of the most dangerous wolves of their time, Nytani is currently scheeming a new plan up with his first daughter and her pack. The aged and crooked brute had his first mate, named Secret, when they first started their pack, (then called Willowpack,) and had a beautiful she-pup named Illiana. One day, however,when Nytani had been missing for 3 sun-rises, he reappeared and took his mate's life. (For an unknown reason.) He then quietly renamed his pack Tramplepack and his daughter Rogue, and exiled her from the pack for family reasons. About a season later he stumbled onto a new she-wolf, named Raven, and they had also had a daughter together, named August. Raven disappeared from camp the next day after giving birth. She was found dead in front of the Eerir Pools 2 sun-falls later.
When August grew old enough, Nytani assigned her Beta.

Illiana (Rogue) - Illiana was the daughter of Nytani, leader of Trample pack. When she was young, her father wanted to start Trample Pack, but said that Illiana could not be part of it. She was forced to wander around, until she proved to Glisten and Feather that she could be a very promicing warrior. She is now the leader of Shimmer Pack, after Glisten and Feather died in the battle with Galaxy. She is taking refuge, but at the same time is trying to convince her father to help her plan an attack against Galaxy.

August- The second daughter of Nytani, August struggles to proove her heart is not as iced as her relatives. She was born around a season after Illiana, though never exiled, to her luck. But now she has second thoughts of staying in her father's dangerous, blood-thirsty pack, and makes small helpful gestures throughout her day to keep herself moving, like taking in pups in need, against Nytani's orders. What lies ahead for August is blurred to foresee, but it can't get much better now.

May- May was found by Illiana when she was in her stubborn, arrogant, "teenager" stage. She had to literally fight her way into the pack, because Illiana had to test her bravery and strength for a soon-coming battle. Once accepted into Shimmer, she is still now as headstrong and tough-natured as usual.

Sun - Sun was part of Trample Pack, where he had parents and siblings that were so abundant he can't even remember their names. When he fell in love with a female by the name of Choranna (Chora) he became her mate. When Chora was convicted of a crime, Sun took her and left. They got seperated from a forest fire, and Sun found Galaxy Pack. When Chora showed up a few days later, the two were thrilled. Sun now has four true pups, Rainne, Rantu, Riku, and Roah, and one adopted pup: Avery.

Choranna (Chora) - After Chora's parents died, Chora became mated to Sun. When she was convicted of a crime she didn't do, she and Sun left Trample Pack. After they got seperated, Chora wandered around for days before finding Galaxy, and Sun. She had her four pups, Rainne, Rantu, Riku and Roah there, and she is now one of the three Med. Wolves for Galaxy. She also has an adopted pup, Avery.

Lunar - Lunar was a warrior for Galaxy, after being a Rogue for years. When the battle came with Shimmer, Lunar was Crestant's best warrior. She was also pregnant. After she recieved a fatal blow from Illiana, she did not recover. She had her one pup, and asked Crestant to name the pup Avery. She died after that, and Avery is now living with Chora and Sun.

Star- Star was a rogue, one of spirutual assets, before she found the beginings of Galaxy pack. About the same time she was a pup, so was Illiana (Rogue). She was easily facinated by little things like mysterious flowing streams, trees with various knots and twists in them, and rare flowers. Soon after deemed a pack member once she became old enough and well trained, she was assigned one of the four Beta positions. She is still to this day rather independant and "Spacey" (go figure,) but remains a loyal pack member of Galaxy.

Solstice: was separated from his two siblings and parents at birth. He wandered around the forest for years, coming in and out of packs. He finally stumbled upon Galaxy one day, and is there to stay. He keeps wait for his long lost brother as he found Avvani there.

Avvani: Same harsh begging as her eldest brother, solstice, She was captured by two-legs, and spent much of her puppy life with them, until she escaped. She soon crossed paths with Solstice one day, and after a week of desperate plea, she joined Galaxy. Her, and Solstice now search desperately for their long lost brother; Ever fading Echo.

Risuro: Wandered around as a rogue in the different territories—met Tere one day, who convinced him to join the nearby pack with him. Now is a member of Galaxy, and has no nearby family members.

Luna: Came to the pack, wondering if she might join, for she had been looking for a pack. Now is a member of Galaxy, and the closest family she has is her mate, Starscream, and her soon-to-be born pups.

Tere - Tere and his sister, Nala were rogues for as long as they could remember. Tere and Nala got seperated, as is normally the case, and Tere found Galaxy.

Nala - Nala is Tere's younger sister, and was a rogue before Galaxy. She is now a warrior there, and she has a secret love for Risuro, one of the male warriors.

Shyne - Shyne was a warrior for Shimmer Pack, where he lived most of his life. When the war came with Galaxy, he and his brother Ashu were at Illiana's side the entire time. Shyne did not make it through the war.

Ashu - Shyne's brother, Ashu still lives and is currently with Illiana in the Shimmer Pack territory, where he is now the lead warrior.

Tara - Tara is a female warrior for Nyanti of Trample Pack. She doesn't have much history (that she can remember) but she does know that she had a sister and a brother. She cannot remember their names though, but knows they are now part of Galaxy.

Orbit - Orbit is one of the Alpha's pups in Galaxy. She and her sister Orion look exactly alike and people cannot tell the difference. This pleases Orbit, she likes to be like her sister all the time.

Orion - Orion looks exactly like Orbit, which Orion hates. She wishes that she could be different, so she tries to spend as little time with Orbit as possible. She is also an Alpha Pup.

Mercury - Mercury is one of the three boys of the Alphas of Galaxy. He doesn't like to talk very much, but he loves to practice being a warrior.

Riku- Riku is a pup of Chora and Sun. He was captured by Illiana at a very young age, and given the name Axel. When he got back to Galaxy, he was captured again, and was given to Nytani of Trample. His mother, Chora sacrificed herself to get him back to Galaxy, and lived. He is now at home in Galaxy, with his parents, Chora and Sun, and his sisters, Roah and Rainne, his brother Rantu, and his adopted sister Avery.

Avery- Is the only living pup of Lunar, a dead warrior. She was given to Chora and Sun, but she knows they are not her real parents. Avery wants to find her true father, because she knows that her mother is dead.

Siani - She was from a abandoned family and eventually ended up in Galaxy pack when pregnant with her six pups: Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aaden, Collin, and Joel. She doesn't know who the pups father is though. Her father's name is Azrac

Azrac- He was father of Siani and is now a part of Shimmer Pack.

Last edited by Akeria on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:00 pm

Hiya!! XD I guess I'll post mine.

Risuro: Wandered around as a rogue in the different territories—met Tere one day, who convinced him to join the nearby pack with him. Now is a member of Galaxy, and has no nearby family members.

And btw, Luna has an r at the end up there. It shouldn't, just fyi. XD

Luna: *tries to remember* Came to the pack, wondering if she might join, for she had been looking for a pack. Now is a member of Galaxy, and the closest family she has is her mate, Starscream, and her soon-to-be born pups.

Smart idea!! If this were WI, I'd give you rep!!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Might as well post my short ones...

Solstice: was separated from his two siblings and parents at birth. He wandered around the forest for years, coming in and out of packs. He finally stumbled upon Galaxy one day, and is there to stay. He keeps wait for his long lost brother as he found Avvani there.

Avvani: Same harsh begging as her eldest brother, solstice, She was captured by two-legs, and spent much of her puppy life with them, until she escaped. She soon crossed paths with Solstice one day, and after a week of desperate plea, she joined Galaxy. Her, and Solstice now search desperately for their long lost brother; Ever fading Echo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:48 pm

(It's Nytani, not Nyanti, in this paragraph ^_-

Illiana was the daughter of Nyanti, leader of Trample pack. When she was young, her father wanted to start Trample Pack, but said that Illiana could not be part of it. She was forced to wander around, until she proved to Glisten and Feather that she could be a very promicing warrior. She is now the leader of Shimmer Pack, after Glisten and Feather died in the battle with Galaxy. She is taking refuge, but at the same time is trying to convince her father to help her plan an attack against Galaxy.)

Star- Star was a rogue, one of spirutual assets, before she found the beginings of Galaxy pack. About the same time she was a pup, so was Illiana (Rogue). She was easily facinated by little things like mysterious flowing streams, trees with various knots and twists in them, and rare flowers. Soon after deemed a pack member once she became old enough and well trained, she was assigned one of the four Beta positions. She is still to this day rather independant and "Spacey" (go figure,) but remains a loyal pack member of Galaxy.

May- May was found by Illiana when she was in her stubborn, arrogant, "teenager" stage. She had to literally fight her way into the pack, because Illiana had to test her bravery and strength for a soon-coming battle. Once accepted into Shimmer, she is still now as headstrong and tough-natured as usual.

August- The second daughter of Nytani, August struggles to proove her heart is not as iced as her relatives. She was born around a season after Illiana, though never exiled, to her luck. But now she has second thoughts of staying in her father's dangerous, blood-thirsty pack, and makes small helpful gestures throughout her day to keep herself moving, like taking in pups in need, against Nytani's orders. What lies ahead for August is blurred to foresee, but it can't get much better now.

Nytani- The leader of Tramplepack and possibly one of the most dangerous wolves of their time, Nytani is currently scheeming a new plan up with his first daughter and her pack. The aged and crooked brute had his first mate, named Secret, when they first started their pack, (then called Willowpack,) and had a beautiful she-pup named Illiana. One day, however,when Nytani had been missing for 3 sun-rises, he reappeared and took his mate's life. (For an unknown reason.) He then quietly renamed his pack Tramplepack and his daughter Rogue, and exiled her from the pack for family reasons. About a season later he stumbled onto a new she-wolf, named Raven, and they had also had a daughter together, named August. Raven disappeared from camp the next day after giving birth. She was found dead in front of the Eerir Pools 2 sun-falls later.
When August grew old enough, Nytani assigned her Beta.

Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:12 pm

No, but thank you very much. It's really helpful for people to know the histories. :) I'll add you all.

And Shadow, I'm sorry about that. I had a Lunar, and you have a Luna... sometimes I get a bit mixed up. I'd be surprised if I didn't make other mistakes too. I mean, the ones up there right now are just my characters. Woah. I have a lot XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:16 pm

It's fine. :) I figured that that was what had happened.

Shadow Cullen
~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread Atohz6
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Okay... so the top post was acutally full. That's pathetic considering that we like just started this... So, I took off the member list, here's where it's going to be. Once we have everyone's discriptions, I'll make a new, better thread XD

The Character List
Those wolves with a star (*) next to their names need to post a
small paragraph, like the ones above, that tell me about your wolves history,
relatives, and what pack their in.

Alphas
Venus (cowattack3) Mars* (Snakeboy130)

Beta's (Yes, there are four: 2 boys and 2 girls)
Star* (Peachfrost) ShadowNight* (MistyRain) Jager* (Sockymonkey) StarScream*
(Blankfeather)

Medicine Wolves
Celestia* (newms)
Chora (cowattack3)
Loana* (Varjak_Paw)

Warriors (Male or Female warriors accepted)

Lead Warrior
Crestant (cowattack3)

Other Warriors
Comet* (Sparrow)

Sun (cowattack3)
ShadowNight* (MistyRain)
Valintia* (Pumpkin_Pie)
Kairi* (MistyRain)
Roxas* (MistyRain)
Starscream* (Blankfeather)
Avvina (lilhorselover)
Solstice (lilhorselover)
Azrac* (klmls)
Melody* (Spazzz13)
Risuro (Shadowsowner888)
Tere (cowattack3)
Nala (cowattack3)
Sundavar* (newms)
Flecore* (TigerPower)
Aroura* (AliceCullen)
Echo* (Horsey)

Queens
Shadowflight* (Blankfeather)
Chora (cowattack3)
Venus (cowattack3)
Siani* (klmls)
Nutmeg* (MistyDawn)
Luna (Shadowsowner88)

Males
Crestant (cowattack3)
Sun (cowattack3)
Jager* (Sockymonkey)
Mars* (Snakeboy)
Comet* (Sparrow)
Arrow* (Catza)
Rijo* (Pumpkin_Pie)

Starscream* (Blankfreather)
Roxas* (MistyRain)
Solstice (lilhorselover)
Azrac* (klmls)
Sundavar* (newms)
Flecore* (TigerPower)
Echo* (Horsey)
Risuro (Shadowsowner88)

Females
Star (Peachfrost)

Luna (Shadowsowner88)
ShadowNight* (MistyRain)
Shadowflight* (Blankfeather)
Celestia* (newms)
Loana* (Varjak_Paw)
Midnight* (pinktwinkle)

Chora (cowattack3)
Valentina* (Pumpkin_Pie)
Venus (cowattack3)
Kairi* (MistyRain)
Siani* (klmls)
Avvina (lilhorselover)
Melody* (Spazzz13)
Aroura* (AliceCullen)
Nala (cowattack3)

Pups:
Storm* (Blankfeather)
Twilight* (Blankfeather)
Flight* (Blankfeather)
Dawn* (Blankfeather)

Riku (cowattack3)
Rainne* (MistyRain)
Roah* (Catza)
Rantu* (Snakeboy130)
Avery (cowattack3)
Aaden* (klmls)
Avah* (klmls)
Alu* (klmls)
Aaron* (klmls)
Aiery* (MistyDawn)

Jagwa* (MistyDawn)
Raiyo* (MistyDawn)
Saturn* (Snakeboy130)
Constolation* (Blankfeather)
Mercury (cowattack3)
Orion (cowattack3)
Orbit (cowattack3)
Eclipse* (AliceCullen)

Trample Pack
Nytani (Peachfrost)
Tara (cowattack3)
Auster* (Pumpkin_Pie)
August (Peachfrost)

Illiana's Followers (Shimmer Pack)
Illiana (Rogue) (cowattack3)
Jatani* (Catza)
Juniper* (MistyDawn)
May (Peachfrost)
Namine* (MistyDawn)
Ashu (cowattack3)
Aliyah* (Jumperrider1)
Tunivar* (Tuni) (newms)
Fell* (AliceCullen)

Rogues
Capricia (cowattack3)

**Those Who Are Not With Us**
(This follows the same color format as the Histories)
Feather (cowattack3)
Glisten (cowattack3)
Shyne (cowattack3)
Lunar (cowattack3)

**If your wolf needs to be added to a different part, please tell me in your post here**

Last edited by Akeria on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:26 pm

Yow. Yeah, that post length limit and the fact that editing is considered posting are the only things I don't like about Forumotion sites.

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Ugh. I know. I'm also making a Member list, which will be in this post right here. This thread is basically going to be like a reference for Galaxy. XD

The Member List
These are all of the users that belong to Galaxy,
Shimmer, and Trample. If there is a username update, this is where we will post it.

Akeria
Shadow Cullen
Horsey
Autumnsong
MistyRain
Snakeboy130
Temari
Catza (I don't know what her name is right now...)
newms
AliceCullen
Jumperrider1
Pumpkin_Pie
klmls
Spazzz13
pinktwinkle
Varjak_Paw
Sockymonkey
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:38 pm

Ooh, I have an idea!! Since you said you wouldn't change the username in the charrie list, what if you put their old username (if they have it on the list) in the user list? For example:

Shadow Cullen (Shadowsowner888)

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Yupp! That's what I'm doin, just working with what I have/know right now and building off of it. I'm going to change the name of this to: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:46 pm

*nod* KK.

XD Remember when I first joined? You had 800 posts, and I had 0.

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:56 pm

You know what, I'm really tired. I just posted why on the Writers Guild. I don't feel like typing it again.
Back to top Go down
AlexisGosselin Luver
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
AlexisGosselin Luver

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:05 pm

Siani was from a abandoned family and eventually ended up in Galaxy pack when pregnant with her 6 pups

Alexis
Hannah
Leah
Aaden
Collin
Joel
But she doesn't know there father.

Azrac was father of Siani and is now a part of rogues
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks klmls. Let me add that to the front. When the pups get older, I'm going to need you to do them too.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:45 pm

klmls wrote:
Siani was from a abandoned family and eventually ended up in Galaxy pack when pregnant with her 6 pups

Alexis
Hannah
Leah
Aaden
Collin
Joel
But she doesn't know there father.

Azrac was father of Siani and is now a part of rogues

OMG Those are the kids from Jon and Kate plus 8!!! I love that show!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Haha, the Jon & Kate + 8 kids are adorable. ❤

Shadow Cullen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread   ~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Reference Thread
Page 1 of 1