RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)

Go down 
+16
pinktwinkle
Taylor-Swift
TigerPower
Frost
( labbie! )
Spazzz13
NeWmS <3
Renna Longshadow
Noah [Snakey]
Peachfrost
Blank's Toucan
Mirah Sunsky Cullen
Mistyy
AlexisGosselin Luver
Shadow Cullen
Akeria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:40 pm

( Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm

(welcomies!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:38 pm

((Gingerly, your wolf is accepted. :) Welcome to Galaxy.))

Avery bit her lip and turned, rushing quietly back to her den.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Crank thought to himself, that was odd. But shrugged it off. It started to rain he went into his den
Back to top Go down
Noah [Snakey]
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Noah [Snakey]

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:23 pm

(................YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 pm

( rp anyone? )
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:52 pm

(Im here)
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:57 pm

( Rp? )
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:01 pm

[anyone rp?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:17 pm

(sure.... Angel a female and felcore a male are open and single)
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:11 pm

( You start? )
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:15 pm

(with who?)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Denali shivered as a breeze blew past. It was so cold that it felt like the air was rushing right through her.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Fang looked up. "do you need a den?" he asked. "I would like to talk a while longer."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Denali shrugged quickly. "S-s-sure," she stuttered, her voice altered by the coldness.
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Fang smiled."this way." He guided her threw the forest into camp to his den. Staying close the whole way his thick coat rubbing against hers. He went in first sprading some beading for her, "come in." He said patting the spot next to him. It was under a Oak between some roots and rocks arund it, just like In shadow forest.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:39 pm

[Yay, Twilight movie coming out on the 21st! :D]

Denali glanced around and then padded inside, sitting away from the bedding. "You can use it," she murmured, pawing at the moss. "I can sit without it."
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:40 pm

Name:Jupiter
Description:A stockily built brute with peircing red eyes and a glare that makes your skin crawl.His fur is a bright white,which makes him highly visible at night.
Mate:No
Pups:no
Other:Shooting Star
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:41 pm

[Welcome, dogie! =)]
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:41 pm

((Hey!))
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm

{I got tickets for the first show!}

Fang siged. "come on I dont have rabies." he rolled over on his back then his belly to be next to her. "Please?" he said in a beging tone
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:43 pm

((Oh yeah,I posted on Blood Lake...))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:45 pm

[Waa! I bet if I went to the first show, I'd have to sit on the stairs. Every seat would be full. :P]

Denali rolled her eyes, getting up to sit by him. "There, happy?"
Back to top Go down
TigerPower
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
TigerPower

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:48 pm

{aw you could sit on my lap lol}

"Extreamly." he smiled. He breathed in deeply taking in her dreamy scent. "I missed you. You have no idea how crazy I went after i left. You should ask silver." he flinched. "but im better now."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:51 pm

"Silver? She was like my first friend ever! I miss her..." Denali sighed, but then looked away.

Last edited by */FrostWhisper* on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!) - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 3: Wrath of the Rogues (No more posting on this thread. Proceed to Part 4!)
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next