RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Tara frowned, "Aaron, they're probably worried... We should get back to them. It'd be best." She smiled half-heartedly and then mumbled, "Ow... My head... It hurts..." She rubbed her brow and then dropped from the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Aaron made a split second decision and teleported below Tara. His feet planted on the ground. She fell into his arms with a loud crack. His arm had broken. He winced as a bit of pain creeped up his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:54 pm

(Ouch... Poor Aaron.)

Tara had blacked out, random pictures played across her vision. Most of them were filled with pictures from her past. Aaron was almost every other picture. She groaned and then came back to the present, "...A-A...Aa-aa...Aaron?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Aaron nodded weakly. "Yeah." He croaked. Holding back an exasperated gasp from the pain. He was still cradling her in his arms, even though it wasn't helping the pain.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Tara blinked, "Aaron, you can put me down now." She scrambled out of his arms and frowned, "Aaron! Your arms!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:06 pm

"I... think I... broke it." Aaron whispered cradling it against his chest with his other arm. "It's not... healing either..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Tara grimaced, "Aaron... Here, let me see it." She walked over to Aaron and knelt down by him, looking at the arm. She grimaced again and then stared at his arm. She could see the actual bone, the break was clean. Tara's eyes turned a bright yellow and white light covered Aaron's arm. She blinked a few minutes later and said, "You're good. I saw through your skin, I guess I have X-Ray vision." She blushed and looked down at the ground, she could see worms and dirt... and more dirt. No grass. Stupid X-Ray vision.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Aaron nodded slowly. "Er- Thanks..." He whispered and noticed that Blade was leaning against a tree staring at them. "You know what Tara? You remind me of my Mom... just more beautiful..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:32 pm

"Er... Thanks." Tara mumbled and half whispered, still looking at the ground. Sometimes the ground would be the regular grass, but then others it would flicker to the dirt and worms. She had a killer headache from the power and Tara kept her head down, she noticed Blade's presence and she murmered, "Blade, Listen, what I did was stupid and from adrenaline. Now please leave me and Aaron alone."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Aaron hesitated. "Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked worried.

Blade rolled his eye's and started to walk away. Into the darkness. A sharp yell followed and he collapsed.

Aaron shot up and ran into the shadows. He saw Blade lying on the ground, pale skinned. He bent over and put to fingers's next to the boy's neck. No sort of pulse at all. "He's dead..." Air whispered.

(-Gasp!- I hope this is Ok.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

(Yup!)

Tara followed and a few tears fell out of her eyes, "Aw... He was so young." She frowned softly and murmered, "Let's go Air, leave him."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Aaron nodded and covered the body with dirt. He stood up and sprouted solid black, eagle wings. They swung down and he shot up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Tara followed with her own wings, she was very tired already, but there was no way she was letting Aaron carry her again. Though, she did sort of wish that she wasn't stronger than her boyfriend. That was a bit backwards.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:00 pm

(xDD Just a bit...)

Aaron looked over at her and smiled. "C'mon. I can get us back home in a split second. He extended his hand so she could grab it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Tara took it for a minute and then screamed, memories flashed across her vision. They weren't her memories, they were Aaron's. She screamed again and then dropped. She wished she was on the ground, and in a puff of smoke, Tara teetered on her feet. She blinked and looked at her hands and then caught Aaron as he feel from the sky. Her arm broke when she caught him and she bit her tounge. It was like she was Aaron, or more-so, had his powers.

(Think Rouge from X-Men.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:08 pm

Aaron slid out of her arms quickly. "Are you OK?" He asked looking at her contorted face. His face had a hint of red in it. Realizing that she had caught him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Tara nodded and then cussed quietly. Staring at her arm, Tara's eyes went yellow and white light enveloped it. Her arm was fine after she healed it and she cracked her neck and fingers, "I really don't think I should touch you anymore."

(BTW: Her powers only work through her fingertips. No worries. xP)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Aaron stared at her. "What. Was. That?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:23 pm

"Erm..." Tara muttered looking down at the ground, at least the X-Ray powers were in control. "I saw all your memories... Heh." She looked up with her green eyes and smiled softly, "I just need some gloves..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:27 pm

"My memories. That's er- pleasant." Aaron said warily. "Gardening Gloves...?"He asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Tara smiled weakly, and then her black suit type cover seemed to extend and cover her hands. It was like a second skin, able to move with her and extend and skrink back into itself at Tara's will. She smiled and then thought about removing the gloves, they shrunk back and she moved them back eagarly. Tara grinned, "This is awesome." The suit was under her already shredded clothes and she took the sad pieces off the rest of the way. Smiling, Tara said, "I wonder if the memory thing only works with my hands...?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:20 pm

"Why do you always get the cool things?" Aaron asked stubbornly. "The new powers, the suit. Everything." He rallyed off. He was mainly teasing, but there was a hint of seriousness inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Tara frowned and then grinned micheviously, "Well, if you want me to walk around in the bare, then... I could take off the suit, but I'm not that comfertable with that." She pursed her lips together in a mock line of innocence and then grinned, "I can't help it Aar... I'm sorry?" It came out as a question and she frowned, "I really am."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes. "I know. I was er- teasing." He whispered smiling. "Now, can you tell me what you did to Blade?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Tara's mouth went into a hard line, and he face seemed to turn to stone. The next words she said stung and came out like ice, "No, Aaron. I cannot tell you." She adverted her eyes to the ground, Tara might be able to render her face expressionless, but her eyes are the window to her soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next