RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Tara nodded and sat down on the couch, she tried to relax and then muttered, "Can I have Wuthering Heights?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Aaron reached over and picked the book off of the table and handed it to Tara. He sat down next to her and closed his eyes. A few images flashed through his mind and then he saw the vision of himself throwing himself infront of Tara and the little child. He gasped and opened his eyes ubruptly. He drew another shaky breath. "Was the vision of me dieing to save you and the little child you were holding?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:38 pm

(In a crib, the child was in a crib.)

Tara nodded and then replayed the vision in her mind, trying to pay attention to the little details. She noticed something beside the crib, another one? She gasped, it was, in fact, another crib with an identical baby like the front crib had. She smiled, "Twins..." she murmured and smiled softer.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:41 pm

(-Headdesk- Stupid me.)

"Do you know who the children in the cribs... were?" Aaron asked, just catching the one word that Tara had said about 'Twins'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Tara shook her head and then muttered, "Maybe... Maybe their going to be ours."

(I will probably do one boy and one girl... that will most likly not come true until The part two of Powerhouses 2.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:49 pm

"Maybe..." Aaron agreed. "Are you feeling better? Or would you like me to go get you some Asprin?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:52 pm

"I'm fine..." Tara muttered and then opened her book, she had killed the spine when she had slammed it back down on the table. Frowning, she closed her eyes and put her hand on the spine, it knit back together like it was still the tree it had been. Tara opened her eyes and smiled, "There we go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Aaron shook his head. "Tara. I really don't think your a mutant. Typically in a Powerhouse the powers will unfold throughout their life." He stated looking up at the high marble ceilings.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:00 pm

"Uh... Aar, when did we get into a discussion about me being a mutant?" Tara asked looking over the top of her book, "I know, after that freaky fire thing, I most definitly aren't a mutant... in the Scientific sense."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:07 pm

"I don't know. I was just thinking about when you were telling me that you thought you were a mutant." Aaron muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Tara set down her book and then got up. Walking over to Aaron, she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him softly. "Yeah, I know... 'Love you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Aaron smiled. "I love you more." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Tara laughed, "I really don't want to get into this..." She grinned, "I'm supposed to sat that I love you more, and then you say no, and so on and so forth." Tara looked at the floor and then mumbled, "But I do love you more."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes and pulled away. "Are you still up for Hawaii? Or somewhere warm?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Tara laughed, "Sure as long as we don't go to Las Vegas, I don't want to elope or something like that." She grinned and then said, "Come on! Let's pack."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Aaron chuckled. "Las Vegas?" He shuddered. He could just imagine the stench.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Tara grinned and then disspeared with Aaron on her arm. They reappeared in his parent's old room upstairs. She smiled softly and then mumbled, "We need to pack... I want to travel the human way, Please?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Aaron nodded and opened one of the drawers. He punched a few numbers into a coded lock and the door sprang open. Reems of money were hidden there. "My parents said specifically if they died I was supposed to open this safe and use the money in it as I wanted so I could try to live as normal of a life as possible." He explained to Tara.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Tara's eyes raised, "Wow... erm... and you choose to live that normal life with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Aaron nodded. "Of course!" He said slipping the money into his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Tara shook her head, "Anyone else in the world, and you pick me. I think you might just be insane."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

"Maybe I am. But, I consider that a good thing." Aaron said and pulled a suitcase out from under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Tara laughed and then mumbled, "So, how are we going to live in a house this large? I thought your parents had a lot of friends that lived here with them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:01 pm

"Yeah. You're right. The thing is... I think there might be other Powerhouses or people swith powers out there, in the world. After a while. I'm going to look for them." Aaron whispered piling clothes into the bag.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Tara grinned, "We should start in Hawaii! Maybe once we find more, they can all move in with us!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next