RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Aaron chuckled. "It's a bit weird. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Tara blushed as she came back into visability, "Uh... Can we go back home now? I'm a bit scared." She cluched Aaron's arm and held herself to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Aaron nodded. They dissappeared and reappeared inside of the kitchen in the Mansion. "Oh no..." He whispered ad walked over to one of the cupboards and opened it. He gagged at the stench. "Aw! Sick." He muttered disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Tara gagged, "Did you even think about cleaning this out before you moved out? Yuck Aar, I swear..." She grinned and then shut the cabnets, "We can take care of those later."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:01 pm

"Blame my parents. I was only eight at the time." Aaron complained and incinerated the whole cupboard without burning the wood.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:29 am

Tara shook her head and sighed, "We'll need to go shopping... and get food... clothes... and probably replace some blankets and other things. I can smell the mothballs in this place."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:33 am

"My vote; We go back to America to get what we need." Aaron stated picking up a Coffee maker and pouring the year old coffee into the sink.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:48 am

Tara frowned but nodded, "Of Course... We'll need to get your things from your Aunt and Uncles..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:52 am

"I'll sneak in tonight." Aaron said reasonably. "If something doesn't work in here. Electronically wise, I can boost it up in a second."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:56 am

Tara shook her head, "No, Aaron, I want to go back to your Aunt and Uncle's house. I need to apologize." She pursed her lips and then bit the edge of it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:01 am

"Tara. You did nothing. Don't listen to my Aunt. I think she was dropped on her head a few times when she was a baby." Aaron whispered looking into Tara's deeo green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:08 am

Tara blinked and then shut her eyes, her mind got all jumbled when she looked in Aaron's eyes. Breathing through her nose, Tara shook her head, "Aaron," she stated firmly, "Aaron, I am the one who tore your family apart. You heard your Aunt." Tara kept her eyes closed, waiting for the explosion from Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:14 am

"You didn't. First, It's my choice if I wanted to run away from my Uncle's and Aunt's. Second, my parent's would have died no matter what." Aaron insisted. Making a reasonable point.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:17 am

Tara shook her head and muttered, "Sorry Aar." Her glove dissapeared and she touched Aaron's arm lightly. The screaming didn't happen this time, there was only a giant flash of green light, and Tara was outside, of what appeared to be Aaron's Uncle's house. She frowned and then walked up to the door, about to ring the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:22 am

Aaron gasped as a short burst of pain crawled up his arm where she had touched him. He tried teleporting. No use. Crud. He thought and staggered back onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:25 am

Tara rang the doorbell, and Aaron answered, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry... I need Aaron's things also."

Aaron frowned, "Here, I'll transport them to the mansion, your lucky Sarah went to the gym to burn off some steam, it wasn't your fault. She's got a temper, Tell my nephew I'm sorry about Sarah and that, if I was him, and you, that you should probably change your names. Legally, of course."

Tara nodded, "Thank you, I'm going to go back to Aaron now, I sort of stole his powers, momentarily." She grinned and then dissapeared, back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Aaron was supporting himself against a pillar as Tara appeared in front of him. All of his clothes followed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Tara smiled sheepishly and said, "I got your things..." She held up a black backpack and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:24 pm

"I see..." Aaron whispered. "Can you return my powers now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Tara frowned, "Would you be angry if I said I didn't know how?" She cringed and looked down at the floor, this wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:34 pm

"Joy." Aaron said sarcastically and stood up taking away the support from the pillar. He slowly walked into the main living space and sat down on the couch infront of the flatscreen TV.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Tara frowned, "Aaron... I'm sorry... I-I... I just felt like you wouldn't let me go unless I just went. You know?" She walked over and sat beside him, trying to make up for her mistake. "Maybe if I touched you again..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm

"It's fine... Don't touch me again. After that, I nearly blanked out with exaustion. I can barely say anything as it is." Aarn whispered flicking a switch on the remote. The TV screen burst into life.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Tara blinked back tears and moved to the other end of the couch, while she had Aaron's powers she might as well use them. Waving her hand, a book appeared in her lap and she grinned, it was Wuthering Heights.

(By the way, it's an amazing book!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Aaron covered his face with his hands. "I forgive you Tara. It's just I was worried. My Uncle and Aunt still feel unloyal to my parents because of what happened during the war. They wanted me back and felt as if I was to dissappear they would be even more unloyal to mmy deceased parents. My Aunt was ready to kill. I could tell..." He whispered giving Tara loving glance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next