RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Tara shook her blonde head, "Who's this Tara girl? Is she your girlfriend? Shame, I bet I'm way cuter than her." She grinned and winked, "You know it Aar, I'm liking being a bubbly-headed Blonde, but I'll probably get more lookers. You don't mind, do you? I can just hurt them. I was trained by the best."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:08 pm

"I don't mind. Anyway, Powerhouse hunting? What'd you mean by that? You know we can't just pounce on the Twins." Aaron asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Tara's baby blue eyes flashed a deep maroon, "Watch me." She growled turning around to go find the nasty powerhouses.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Aaron nodded. "They were the ones that gave the news reporter the information, weren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:25 pm

The fake look seemed to melt away back into a very angry Tara, with flaming hair, "Yes, And I am going to kill them. Make them suffer."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:55 pm

"You're right, they do deserve to die. This is one of their tests though, to see if we're trustworthy enough for them to approach us. They're watching us right now. If they wanted to they could just dissappear and reappear in China." Aaron said trying to convince her that it wouldn't help them at all if she killed them.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Tara sighed in frustration, "This is terrible! Why can't they just approch us? We're approchable!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:01 pm

"It's because they're young and smart. We won't have to do this evertime though. With the other, older Powerhouses they'll approach us a lot quicker." Aaron explained.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Tara grimaced, "This just stinks. Ugh." She sighed and sat down on the ground, or that's what she ment to do. But she just ended up floating in the spot, she grinned and then changed her appearance to one of a hippie's, "Ommmm..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:06 pm

If you're going to float and meditate don't do it in the middle of a surfshop. Aaron thought with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Tara rolled her eyes, I'm kidding. Gosh. She stood up and changed into a girl that looked a lot like Violet and blinked, "Come on Surfer Dude, let's go back to the hotel, we're going to be stalked by paparazzi anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:33 pm

"Because...? You look like my Mom, not the Tara that was on T.V." Aaron stated, walking out of the small shop.

____

You seem to have found the Hidden Card!

[img]https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/303i6w0.gif[/i m g]

Congrats! You can now save this card and place it in your signature. After this, copy and paste this entire post (Except the actual rping post, if there is one on it,) onto another post. Then leave a riddle or clues on the Trading Card thread!

*you cannot trade this card with anyone.
*After you find your 2nd Hidden Card, remember to change out your Bronze trophy for a Silver one! And if you find your 3rd, change out your Silver for a Gold!
*Make sure not to make the riddle/clues too difficult, yet keep it interesting and don't make it extreamly easy.
*Have fun!

Last edited by Jade Jaybird Jacob on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:56 am

"Huh?" Tara asked and then looked at her reflection, "Oh, sorry, I didn't notice what I changed to, I sort of hit random on my internal appearance changer. Do you want me to change again?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:34 am

"Nah. It's fine." Aaron stated, enjoying the warmth on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:37 am

Tara raised her eyebrows and then questioned, "How long do you think It will take them to approuch us?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:45 am

(Do you want to play one of the twins?)

Aaron shook his head. "Probably in 24 hours at the most."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:51 am

(Sure... But I'm a bit confused by the plot, I don't know what to do until we get the powerhouse hunting started...)

Tara nodded, "I don't think I can wait 24 hours."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:56 am

Aaron heard a small voice inside of his head.
Get to the hotel room.
He nodded. It was only a weak guess that the voice was from one of the twins.
"We have to get back to the hotel room, then the twins will reveal themselves." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:58 am

Tara nodded and then telaported to the hotel room, she changed her appearance back to herself and sat down, this should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:04 am

Aaron followed suit and sat down next to her. The white door creaked open and in strode the pair of twins they had seen in the elevator. They both looked nearly identical except for the length of their hair and the shades of colors in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:06 am

Tara eyed them wairly and cross her arms.

The girl had piercing electric blue eyes with cropped spiky black hair, there were blue highlights through her hair and she had a very punk air about her. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:11 am

The boy had shaggy black hair that almost looked identical to Aaron's. His eyes were a dark shade of brown with a hint of green around the edges. They both looked like they were around the age of ten or eleven.

Aaron bit his lip. They didn't look exactly like the friendliest people he had ever met.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:17 am

The girl narrowed her eyes and then her entire body was enveloped in what looked like a giant blue pheonix. She opened her arms and the flame pheonix behind her opened it's wings. She hung her head and then her eyes flamed up, and she changed into a bright blue pheonix.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:21 am

The boy rolled his eyes. "Show off." He mutttered and then looked up. "My name is Sam. We're both sorry about what we did to you Tara. We didn't know if we could trust you." He said respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:25 am

Tara glared and bit back a very smart responce, "Yeah." She growled.

The girl looked at her black fingernails, "I heard that responce in your head. I'm Victoria."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15