RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ Empty
PostSubject: ¤ L''assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:26 pm

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ 2l8iuco
We can't be exposed for what we really are, but our time is running out.

☾L'assassino di Venezia☾
The Assassin of Venice

☾Diagramma☾
Plot

Set in the time period of kings and queens, There is a girl who is just a commoner in Venice, Italy. Her name is Lilliana Aria Creet. When Lilli was only ten, her parents were killed by a hired assassin. She wants vengence. Lilli ran away from everything she knew in Venice and went to train with some of the best sensais in Europe. They helped her only because they pitied her siduation. She now is called L'assassino di Venezia, or The Assassin of Venice in Italian. She is on hire by anyone who needs someone dead. Lilli lives in an abandoned shop in lower Venice with her rogue black kitten, named Rogue. One night, while on the job, Lilli goes to seek out the Baron and Baroness Night. Her next job is to get rid of the Baron Night and his wife, and extermanite the entire Night line. While on her mission, she meets Alexander, The son of the Night's. He convinces her to stay with them for a night to get a good nights rest and the next day leaves early, leaving a note explaining that she has a job to do. The son seeks her out and gets kidnapped by the killers of Lilli's parents, she has to save him, and while they are trying to get back to Venice, they fall in what Lilli swore wouldn't happen until she avenged her parents death.
Love.
This is the story on how the Assasin of Venice, became the Assassins of Venice.

☾Caratteri☾
Characters

Mine - Lilliana Aria Creet, or otherwise known as L'assassino di Venezia.

Jacob's -

Miniera
Mine

Name - Lilliana Aria Creet, A.K.A. The Assassin of Venice
Age - Eighteen
Appearance - Lilli is a tall 5'9 eighteen year old with cropped dirty brown reddish hair. She has it cropped and it spikes out all around. In the front, she has bangs that sweep across her left eye and hang right above her right eye. Her reddish brown hair is soft, like velvet and it is straight right down to the bottom. Her eyebrows are almost permanently raised giving her a very skeptic appearance when she looks at you. Her limbs are long and lean, making her very flexable. Lilli's eyes are a piercing violet that fades to a grey in the center of the iris. It is said that after Lilli kills you, she drops a calla lily on your body. Lilli is amazing at martial arts and is a very good killer. She wears a jet black suit to all of her jobs and has a set of knives with two daggers strapped to her legs. She has jet black boots and a belt with all her knives strapped in. When she's not on call, Lilli wears a black cloak and steals from the marketplace the things she needs to stay alive.
History - Lilli was born in Venice, Italy to a shopkeepers family. She lived in a poor family for ten years until her parent's were killed by the assassin. She got so angry and distressed that she ran away from Venice and found a well known martial arts trainer. She trained with him for years until she was fifteen, and then sought out the assassin that killed her parents. She is still looking for him now. Lilli wants revenge, and she is going to get it, no matter what.
Other - None

Jacob's
Jacob's

Name - Alexander Joseph Night
Age - Eighteen
Appearance - Alexander has solid, jet black hair that is usually unkept and shaggy. It typically is around the length of 2"-2 1/2". He stands at about six feet, but is short by his family's standards. Alex usually wears a solid colored silk shirt with golden colored stitching. Even though the Night family is extinsively rich, Alex usually wears typical cargo breeches that are a little on the large side and hang down to the bottom of his shins. Alex has light soft blue eyes with a dark green essence towards the outsides of the iris.
History - Alexander is the son of the Baron and Baroness of Italy. When he was littler he used to show off and gloat about being the son of the Baron and Baroness. As he got older he started to realize it wasn't the greatest thing in the world. He barely had any friends, and his parents weren't always around. Maybe this is why he isn't the snobby brat you would think of him as being.
Other - No.

☾Forma☾
Form

Name -
Age -
Appearance -
History -
Other -

Last edited by Rebecca on Thu May 14, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Name - Alexander Joseph Night

Age - Eighteen

Appearance - Alexander has solid, jet black hair that is usually unkept and shaggy. It typically is around the length of 2"-2 1/2". He stands at about six feet, but is short by his family's standards. Alex usually wears a solid colored silk shirt with golden colored stitching. Even though the Night family is extinsively rich, Alex usually wears typical cargo breeches that are a little on the large side and hang down to the bottom of his shins. Alex has light soft blue eyes with a dark green essence towards the outsides of the iris.

History - Alexander is the son of the Baron and Baroness of Italy. When he was littler he used to show off and gloat about being the son of the Baron and Baroness. As he got older he started to realize it wasn't the greatest thing in the world. He barely had any friends, and his parents weren't always around. Maybe this is why he isn't the snobby brat you would think of him as being.

Other - No.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:38 pm

I blinked and shook my head, "I'll be back soon Rogue, Claw anyone's eyes out if they come near." The kitten looked up at me with golden brown eyes and mewed softly and then her claws came out, "Good cat." I grinned and snorted softly before running out of the door of the run-down shop and swinging up into a tree. My target, the Baron and Baroness Night. They were one of the richest families in Venice at this point, My job was to kill out their line. This should be fun enough. They had more guards than most, other assassins had failed in trying to kill her, but I wasn't other assassins. I was already paid half-way, and I needed the other half to get some more food for myself and Rogue. I didn't steal all the time, some dignity was still left in my body. I leapt from the tree branch and ran towards the richer part of the city of Venice. Living her all my life, I knew the short-cuts, so when I came to the main canal, I skidded under a fence and went down a dark ally. There was music playing near in a mansion. I urged to crash their party, but I was on duty. I couldn't, I might hit them after my job was done though. Patting my side pocket, where the three lillies were located, One for each of the Night Family. Closing my eyes, I jumped onto a fence post and perched beside the Night mansion, there were only a few guards on duty, not many people were up at about five in the morning, but the Night's would be, there were always lights on at this mansion.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:56 pm

I was sitting in the wooden rocking chair that was in one of the corners of my families library. I was surrounded by piles of rotting scrolls and poorly bounded books. A long yellowed parchment scroll was laid on my lap. I'd have rather been outside having a good time, not in the dark candlelit room dying of boredom as I read about the history of Italy. Stupid tutor I thought. Why can't I live like a normal child and be having fun at the moment? I set down the frail scroll and picked up the white wax candle. I shuffled out of the room and into one of the cold corridors of our large home. I looked out through one of the large royal windows. I guessed roughly that the time was Twelve O'clock. I sighed and continued down the hall. Little did I know, my life was about to be changed. Drastically.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:04 pm

I desended down into the darkness of the Night's garden. Sneaking silently, towards their front room window, I popped the old lock with little to no noise and slipped in. My suit allowed me to blend in with the shadows as I tiptoed down their hallway, moonlight filled it, this might not be as easy of a job as I suspected. Suddenly, I saw a boy looking out of one of the windows. I blinked, Alexander Night, my first victim. Closing my eyes, I let my insticts and senses control my body as my daggers slid silently out of their shelths. Patting my pocket once to make sure the flowers were still there, I stepped into the moonlight, my violet eyes flashing. "Say goodnight." I brought back the daggers, one above my head, the other below my knee as I went into a crouch, ready to spring.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm

I pursed my lips. Most people would think it would be the best thing in Italy to be the child of the Baron or Baroness. Well, they are wrong. I've probably only seen my parents for about two days all together in my entire lifetime. The only times I would ever see them would be when I was at a special occasion, or I saw them walking through the corridors of our overlarge home. When I was younger a virgin maid had taken care of me until I was at about the age of ten. Then she left. For most of my life I've been alone. I've never had a real friend, or a relationship with somebody. Part of the reason for this was my Dad's 'unwritten' law. I was supposed to marry a daughter of the King of England. Might I just add, she isn't the fairest thing in the world.
I continued to walk down the stone hall's. My shadows danced along the hard walls. It was so cold, I could have sworn that I could see my own breath.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:38 pm

I followed the son silently, stalking him like the assassin I was, he wasn't very quiet for a boy. His footsteps echoed through the hallways as he continued walking. I sighed silently, he was handsome, I hated killing handsome men. A part of me couldn't stop itself from imagining the girl he would one day be betrothed too. Marriage was a touchy subject to me, I swore on my parent's graves that I wouldn't fall in love until I avenged their deathes. It was painful for me to remember them, but whenever I did, they were always happy memories. We were not Barons or Baronesses, but we were happy in our small house above my father's printing shop. He binded books for a living, I loved the smell of leather, it always reminded me of him. Mother was a seamstress, she once repaired a dress that a baroness wore, and we ate well for the next week with the money she had earned. As the boy turned a corner, I sprung. Adrenaline took over. Leaping up on one of the windows, I did a backflip and then landed in front of the Baron's son. Grinning evily, I stated, my eyes taking gleaming, "I won't forget to drop a lily on your body, there won't be too much of a mess, if you don't put up a fight." Preparing to strike, I closed my eyes, I didn't like to see my victim as they died, I have killed many very handsome men in my days, and this one was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:52 pm

I turned around, "Who a-..." I began to ask rapidly before I saw the blade. I ducked before she could strike. Thank god for my quick reactions. She swung and hit the air. I rolled over expecting her to predict that I had crouched. Who was this girl, and why was she trying to murder me? I asked myself. She had now opened her eyes and was twirling around. Before I could react again a knife was against the soft flesh of my throat. My breathing echoed loudly through out the whole hall. Was it just my brain acting up, because it knew I was about to die?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:01 pm

"You couldn't make my job easier, could you?" I asked, my breath hitting his ear, his breathing was loud and very noisy. Resisting the urge to cover his mouth with one hand, I tightened my grip on my blade, "Give me one reason why I shouldn't slit your throat right now. You've made my job extremely harder tonight just by wasting my time. I had to fight you. That wastes so much time, you know? I could've already had your parents killed, and their lillies on their chests. It wouldn't have been this long, but no, Now I am wasting precious killing time chit-chatting with you. Please, Give me one reason why I shouldn't slit your throat, if it's good, I'll make it less painful. If it's not, I might have a bit of fun killing you." Pinning his hands behind his back and kicking his knees out fro under him, he fell down on the floor kneeling, this was the best way to kill a person, it was much easier to slit their useless throats.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:52 pm

I spat into her face. I hated to say this, it made me feel like some rich brat. "I can give you money if that's what you want. As much as you want. A billion euros. Maybe two billion." I muttered seething. "I don't care if you kill me. I just know you're doing this because something was ripped from your heart when you were younger." I quoted from a book I had read when I had been younger. I knew this probably wasn't the smartest move I could make, but, I was more then likely going to die anyway so why not criticize the person who was trying to kill me? "Anyway, If you kill me and then go after my parents, you die."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:03 am

I wiped the spit off my face and glared, "Why did you do that? This is my job. I don't want money, I already get paid by my hirers." Gulping at his assuption, I tried not to cry, all my walls went down when people mentioned my past. Accedently dropping one of the daggers, it clanged on the floor for a moment before it became silent again. I gulped again and then started to breath quickly, blinking back the tears that betrayed me. Dropping to my knees, I had a breakdown in the middle of the hallway, of my targets mansion, right beside my first x-victim. Sobbing into my arms and wrapping myself into a ball, I cried. I had never cried like this since their deathes. It was just too hard to let all the sobs that were already there, rip through my body.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:16 am

I leaped for the blade before she could react. I felt my hand hit it. I tightened my grip around the leather handle and stood up. "I could kill you here and now for what you have done, I could yell and million guards would come streaming down this hall, or if you swear on your life and your lost one's graves that you won't kill my parents, I can let you stay here." I hissed dangling the blade over her neck. If I let go, the blade would fall and pierce a major blood vein. I had to admit I did feel sorry for her. Maybe that's why I invited a mad killer into the house of the Beacon and Beaconess.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:21 am

I looked up slightly, my eyes most likly red and puffy underneith, "Kill me... I deserve it." I sobbed and then shook my head, "I swear not to kill your parents... or you... you have the L'assassino Di Venezia's word on it." I shuttered, another sob ripping through my body as I waited for my fate. If I died here, Rogue wouldn't have anyone to take care of her, she'd most likely die. I sobbed again, for a different reason now. Rogue was the only thing I had left from my old life. She was my only friend.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:27 am

I nodded and threw the blade down the hall. "You're not allowed to get that until you explain to me why you are trying to kill my parents and I." I stated offering a hand for her to support on. "Drop the other blade to the floor first." I whispered, even though I was using my lowest voice I could still hear it echo along the walls. Was I making the worst mistake of my life? Or was I making the best choice? I really didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:34 am

I gulped and dropped my other blade, it didn't matter, I probably had about ten other ones hidden in my suit. Those were ones that I used to kill, my actual favorite blade was back with Rogue. I took his hand and then said something that betrayed all the unspoken laws of being an assassin, "My name is Lilliana Aria Creet." Gulping, I stood up leaving my blades on the floor, another unspoken law; Don't take pity on your victim, kill no matter what. Sniffing softly and wipeing my eyes, I gasped and clutched my theigh. Apparently, I went down on my knees and one of my knives sliced me. I winced and held my theigh, it was bleeding crimson through my hand and I gritted my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:46 pm

I nodded. "You already know my name. I'm guessing." I muttered and then looked down at the small puddle of blood that was forming under Lilliana. "Do you want me to go fet the apothecarist or maybe the doctor...?" I asked, thinking of excuses inside of my head.
When I was taking a walk outside I found her trying to tend to this open wound.

She's a new friend I've made and she accidentally cut herself.

She's a randome person who just tried to kill me in coldblood. No that one wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:53 pm

I gritted my teeth, "No, I'm perfectly fine. I can deal with it myself. I've been through worse." When I tried to stand up on my own, I limped and my leg gave out on me. Darn injury. Blinking, I looked at the wound, I couldn't see it very well with the stupid suit on. I was having the time of my life, not. "Fine, Go get someone." I growled through my teeth, half-way from anger, the other half from pain.
I need an excuse;
I was walking along the canal and slipped on some excess, water, falling into a broken piece of metal.

I was looking through the older parts of Venice and cut myself on some broken glass.

I was trying to kill Alexander Night's family and I stabbed myself with my own knife.
I would go through hell if any other assassin knew that.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:11 pm

I nodded and ran down the hall. I turned corner and disappeared out of Lilliana's sight. I stopped and hesitated. I could go to the Doctor's room or I could go to the dungeons and get the guards. I decided to stick with what I had told the mad killer who had nearly murdered me. My feet wound me through the maze of corridors until I reached the dark wooden door of the families doctor. I pounded on the door, out of breath.
The thick door creaked open and a short man, that was just under my armpit appeared. The man looked like he was at the age of fifty. He had thin wrinkles along he corners of his mouth. He also had a thin white beard that extended to the middle of hi ribcage. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "What tis be the matter Alex?" He asked in a dry old voice.
"I-It's a er- friend. She cut herself when she was walking through one of the dark alleys of our fair city." I said urgently.
The doctor raised his eyebrow. "A friend, eh-?" He said with a chuckle and then shook his head. "Right, cut." He ran into his room and brought out a small jar of cobwebs, thread, and a small iron needle.
I lead the old man through the passages and into the grand hall where Lilliana was crouched, trying to tend to her wound.
"Er- Lilliana meet Rocco, our families healer and apothecarist." I said setting down the jar of cobwebs that my hands had been carrying.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:25 pm

My eyes widened, the man had been to my father's bookshop a million times before. He would bring in tons of old medical journals and my dad would fix them up like new. I growled under my breath and tried to hide my face. He had been to my parent's small funeral, he knew me. I know he did. Cursing under my breath, I moved my leg a bit out of his reach and then had to bit my lip from screaming. You're the biggest idiot in the world... How could you do this? Huh? Get up, run away! Do something, he's going to know who you are. I winced at the voice at then muttered, "I have to go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Rocco stared at her. He had a straight face, as if he was deep in thought. "Lilliana Creet, my how you've changed!" He said cheerfully holding out his arms in surprise. I looked from him to Lilliana and then back to him. "Wait, You know her?" I asked in a stern voice. Rocco ignored me, "Oh no you don't Lilliana Creet. If that wound doesn't get treated It'll be infected in a few days and we might just have to cut off your leg." Rocco said uncorking the jar and pulling out a few delicate webs.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:41 pm

I started muttering a long stream of curses and scrunched my eyes closed. I didn't want him to know me, I wanted to be a complete stranger to everyone I met, I didn't want pity or any other emotion. I just wanted revenge for my parent's deathes. Wincing as Rocco spread the mixture on the wound. He clicked his tongue at me and muttered, "My, My; This won't do. You'll need to get out of these fool's clothes, Miss Lilli!" I groaned inwardly and tried to stand up while persisting, "Trust m- Ow, Ow..." I trailed off at the end, instinctivly reaching down towards my theigh. It was starting to bleed again and I groaned, "I can't even walk!" Rocco looked at me and said, "My dear, You'll have to walk, I am much to old to carry you, maybe this fine gentleman could do the job? Alexander, my dear boy?" I put up my hands, "There is no way in-" Rocco cut me off with a glare and I sheepishly looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:51 pm

I sighed and walked over to her. This wasn't exactly how I wanted to spend my night; helping my attempted murderer up to a spare bedchamber. Normally, a logical person would drop all things and run away. But, no. I had to be insane enough to carry a crazed killer. "I don't want to do this as much as you do either." I muttered, quite enough so Rocco wouldn't hear. I have to admit though, as I got a chance to look at her face when I wasn't near death, she looked gorgeous. A lot better looking then the toad of a daughter that belonged to the king of England.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:00 am

I blushed and looked down at the floor, this is exactly what I wanted. My x-victim caring for me while my father's old friend fixed a wound I had inflicted on myself. Groaning inwardly I shut my eyes tightly, this was not how I planned to be 'swept off my feet', my actual plan involved a gondella, the moonlight, and lots and lots of water. I grinned to myself and then looked at Alexander, he was... cute? The way his hair was disshevled around his forehead, and his eyes. They were a soft blue that a dark green essence around the rim of his iris'. They were almost shockingly handsome. Plus, his clothes, they way they ju- Stop it right there, Lilliana Aria Creet. A voice said in the back of my mind, Do you realize what you are doing? I gapsed slightly and shook my head. I swore that I wouldn't fall in love until I avenged my parent's deathes. Growling in my head, I muttered darkly, "Just get me upstairs, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:13 am

I smiled lightly and picked her up.
Rocco followed me as I walked up the spiraled stairs that lead up to a bunch of abandoned bedrooms and storage chambers. I stopped outside of a large pale wooden door. I let Lilliana down and pushed open the door. I walked in and lit one of the lanterns. "Erm- this is your room... I'm sorry that it's a bit dusty but, my family doesn't use it much..." I said reaching up and touching the ceiling. "If you need anything, my bedroom's down the hall, or Rocco's is just down the stairs we came up in."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:21 am

I tried to glare at Alexander, but I failed, to no avial, he was very handsome. I sighed and limped over to the bed, my theigh already feeling better. Lying, or more-so, sitting on the bed, I muttered, "Thank you, to you both... now if you don't mind, I'd like to get a good night's rest." Rocco shuffled out of the room almost immediantly, and I took the small amount of time that Alexander and I had alone to say in a weak, shameful voice, "I am so sorry about trying to murder you... Really, I needed the money... My parents-" I struggled to not burst into tears, "-They died a while back, and I have been trying to avenge their deathes... I just need money to transport me to another assassin's headquarters... then I can have my revenge... Please forgive me for trying to kill you and your family... I am still ashamed that I acted so cruelly and you choose to help me with my injury and house me for the night. Here." I brought out a small calla lily from my pocket and extended it towards Alexander, "It'll be the first one I've ever given to someone that isn't dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next