RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:31 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I think I'm sure." I whispered looking into her eyes. "You probably should get back to sleep..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:32 am

My mouth went into a hard line, "No, I can't sleep knowing you're in pain." I replied stubbornly, "I bet I have something in the packs that would help..." I mumbled lighter trailing off and kneeling down by the bags. Opening mine first, I rustled through it until I came to my small first Aid kit. Opening the smaller sack of herbs, I looked through it. It was more for if I got stabbed again, not for headaches and stomachaches. I leaned back and bit my lip, then turned to the food bag, I sniffed the bread. It smelled funny. My eyes widened, Poison. Turning to Alexander, I asked quickly, "How much bread did you eat? Did you eat anything else? It was poisoned..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 am

I bit my lip. "Nearly half a loaf..." I muttered lightly shaking my head. And massaged it with my hand. I sighed and looked away from Lilliana, out through the window to hide my worried face. "I don't suppose you have any salt or water?" I asked in a whisper. I had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:41 pm

I only heard his answer, but not the question. Turning to my bag, I grabbed the herb bag and shuffled through it, "I have a bit of clover left... it should help the posion, take the pain away... If I have some Ivy leaves, I could crush them up and mix them into a paste with water, and have you eat that with some salt water..." I mumbled trailing off at the end trying to gather the herbs, frantic.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 pm

"Whatever you thinks best..." I groaned rubbing my forehead. I felt as if I was near death, well, then again; I was. A wave of nausea overcame me. I sighed and held the stomach waste in so I didn't upchuck all over the seat.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 pm

I quickly mized everything together and it took all my strength not to vomit myself, when I saw the outcome of the paste. Holding it out to Alexander, I muttered with a grim face, "It'll kill the posion... I didn't study in Singpore for the scenery."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:20 pm

I took it lightly and quickly swallowed it. I shuddered at the taste and bit my lip. "You haven't eaten anything? Have you?" I asked looking over at her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:31 pm

"No," I replied a bit to quickly, it was a lie, I had eaten a bite of bread, nothing more. I bit my lip, I didn't feel sick, I felt perfectly fine. Blinking, I checked myself over mentally, nothing irregular that I could sense, maybe the necklace was keeping me healthy.
Congradulations. I jumped, shocked that the Voice was back. Starting to breath slowly, trying to calm down, my eyes widened and I replied sarcastically, Well, look who's back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:44 pm

I nodded not noticing anything. "We're about an hour away from our destination..." I whispered lightly and sighed a bit of relief as my stomachache was already starting to fade away. "I need to talk to you about something..." I said looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:47 pm

I looked Alexander in his blue eyes, turning the full power of my emerald green ones on him, I knew he needed to tell me something important, "Tell me, I can tell there is something bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:59 pm

I sighed and brought out my sword and laid it across my lap. "Every night, I dream of an older looking man, with blue eyes who looks a lot like what I would look like as an elder." I whispered and then pointed to the inscription on the sword. "It says 'Death is just a moment in your life'. and then it's signed by Alexander Clarkson the first.
I know this is crazy, but what if that is my father. The Baron and Baroness never told me my original parent's last names... The only thing I know is that I was named after my Dad." I said biting my lip after I had explained.

(I know this is kind of screwy, but could she like just hesitate and say 'I don't know Alex...' or something like that? I kind of have a plot behind this.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 pm

(Ha, I love that word, 'Screwy')

I hated to burst his bubble... He seemed so hopeful, I looked down at the carpeted compartment and then mumbled, "I don't know Alexander... It doesn't seem--" I searched for the right word, "--probable." I settled on, trying not to crush his spirits.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:11 pm

I frowned lightly and slipped the sword back into it's sheath. I noticed the dark lines under her eyes. "Lilliana, you should probably get some sleep... I'll wake you up when we arrive." I muttered looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:29 pm

"No." I stated glaring, "I call the shots here, you aren't my Father." Ooh, bad choice of words. I mentally slapped myself and then apologized.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:36 pm

I bit my lip. "I'm just concerened for your own wellfare, because I love you." I whispered looking into her eyes. Not catching the apology.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm

I felt my mouth go into a hard line, "Alexander-" I started, sighing, "Please, Please, trust that I can take care of myself. I know when I need to go to sleep and when I am ill." I sighed again, lighter, but turned my body where I was leaning back in the train seat. Shutting my eyes, I just thought about what had already happened and what would probably happen.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:46 pm

I bit my lip and nodded slowly. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a light sleep.
I was in a small wooden building, lying on the floor. I saw the same man, with blue eyes looking down at me. I tried to speak, but no sound came out. I saw the mans mouth move and a few moments later Lilliana was also looking at me. I sat up shakily, to no succession. My head slammed back down on the ground and the whole world turned black.
I woke up with a sharp gasp. My whole body was in a cold sweat. I looked out through the window next to me, the sun had risen just above the horizon. Then it hit me, the train had stopped. How long had I been out for. I looked over and saw that Lilliana was looking at me with our bags in her hands. I stood up, wiping a few droplets of sweat off my face.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:59 pm

I didn't try to hide the concern I had for him. "Alex, are you alright?" I asked softly still holding the bags, my knuckles white from clutching them so hard.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:01 pm

"Yeah. I'm fine." I muttered and stood up. I staggered and quickly caught my balance. "Let's go." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:18 pm

I pout my hands on his chest and shook my head, "No... You don't look alright..." I felt his forehead and frowned, "You're burning up..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:36 pm

I took a deep breath and explained. "I woke up, lying down on the ground in a small wooden building. The man I told you about with the blue eyes was looking down at me, he said something and in a few moments you appeared next to him." I whispered in a deathly voice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:40 pm

I didn't understand, "You think we're in a building... Alex were still on the train... Maybe I should get you somewhere to some medical attention."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:52 pm

"No. I was dreaming." I stated rebelliously. "It was if I had blacked out."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm

"Oh," I stated, my voice barely above a whisper. Looking down at the floor, I started to walk towards the door, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:31 pm

I pushed past her and walked out into the glaring sun. "We're in Thailand." I stated surprised by how far the train had carried us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next