RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:36 am

"I understand, even though I've never really had parents..." I whispered as I took the Lily. "Is that how you know Rocco? Through your Dad?" I questioned. It was just a random guess though. I remember when I had been littler, I had seen Rocco come home with wet, damp, puffy eyes. He had patted me on the head as he walked by. I also remembered asking him about it the next day. He responded; 'A dear friend of mine died today.'
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:42 am

I bit back a sob and nodded, "My Papá was a book binder, one of the bests... Rocco came often, speaking of your family with the highest praises. He would always bring me a lily each time he came." I looked down, my lashs brushing the tops of my cheeks as I continued, in a softer voice, "He was at their funerals..." I gulped and then looked up at Alexander, "Rocco mentioned you often, saying that if we ever met we would become great friends..." I laughed lightly, "I am not to sure now, I almost killed you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:08 am

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. Now that I thought about it, Rocco had talked about the bookbinder everytime he had come home from his errands. "Yeah. He kind of missed that peice." I said with a small smile on my lips. "I don't see my parents much at all. The staff of this overlarge home is like my family. When I was younger they had regularly tucked me into my soft feather mattress and then told me stories about Knights and Dragons." I said leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:50 am

I chuckled lightly and leaned back against the pillows, "Knights and Dragons? I am besting that you were the valliant knight, rescueing Princesses and slaying the nasty beasts?" I frowned after, not being able to control my emotions, "And, I also best that the King's Daughter was the Princess in those stories..." I couldn't help but feel jealous, she didn'd deserve Alexander, and by my irrational thought process at that moment, no one did but me. I blinked and tried to organize my hectic thought process. Calm yourself... Alexander would never want a girl like you, he will marry the king's daughter, and live happily ever after, like a fairy tale. Frowning a bit more, I looked down at the blanket that was lying on the bed, Alexander would never want a girl like me, a girl that had ultimatly tried to kill his family and himself. I looked down now, dipping my head a bit more, shame was all I felt as I sighed, softly, and almost silently, the sentence just kept repeating itself in my head, Alexander would never want a girl like you...Alexander would never want a girl like you...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:36 am

"Yeah... She was, even though the horrible Ogre in those storieswas much more beautiful then her." I whispered, my face felt warm as I looked at her. I said gorgeous before but, I'm changing it. She was the most beautiful girl I had seen.
"I better leave you to get some rest... M-My bedroom's down the hall if you need anything...." I whispered, wanting to stay longer but, if she didn't get any sort of rest the wound would infect and she might die. "Night." I said and exited the room. I slowly walked down the dusty hall and into my bedchamber. I shuffled over to my bed and slipped into the small wool blankets, not bothering to change clothes. I was out cold in a few minutes. I had dreams of Lilliana, and if my life would ever get better.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:33 pm

(A few hours later, around four in the morning)
I finished writing the note, I would slip it under Alexander's door as I left. I couldn't risk staying and his parents finding a random girl in one of their rooms. Sighing, I re-read the note,
Dear Alexander,

I thank you again for helping me and I'm sorry about what happened last night. I am also sorry that I had to leave without telling you good-bye, it was for the best, trust me. I have other work to tend to, but yo have my word, the next time you see me, it will be on happier terms. None of any of your family is in harm from me, I can't say that for the rest of my kind, but I will be watching out for you.

Lilliana

Smiling, I walked out of the room, silently. Walking towards Alexander's room, I slipped the folded note underneith his door and made my way to a window, slipping out into the garden and shutting it behind me, I started to run back towards my home, Rogue would be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:57 pm

(An hour later.)

I yawned awake and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. It took a few moments for me to get out of bed. I lumbered over to the stone basin and splashed a handful of water into my face. I dried it off with a clean peice of soft absorbant cloth. I looked out through one of the stainglassed windows to try to tell the time by how far the sun was up. Not much, so probably around 5 o'clock. I walked over to my door to open it up and I felt my foot step on what felt like parchement. I bent down and picked it up. My hands unfolded it and I read it multiple times. Did she even know what she was getting into with that wound? I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:04 pm

I paced in my makeshift house, Rogue mewing from an old chair on the side. I continued to voice my thoughts, "...Plus, It was just so... Ugh! I can't even discribe it! He was just so nice to me... even after I tried to kill him..." I continued talking for a few moments and then trailed off, "Rogue... I want to see him again..." I mumbled, probably sounding like an insane person, talking to a cat, but there was no one else. Rogue leapt off the chair and purred as she wound her way around my legs. She looked up at me with her emerald eyes and mewed softly, I wanted to know what she was thinking. She mewed again and flicked her tail towards the door, like she wanted me to go back. I stared in amazement and looked down at my leg, it was healed, I was pretty much fine now, Rocco was amazing with some cobwebs. I sighed and then shook my head, "No, No, I shouldn't... Besides, if he wanted to see me, then he would come and find me..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:15 pm

I shook my head and jogged down the hallway. I was going to go out and look for her. It probably would have been a better idea to get Rocco first, but I ws desprate to atleast get to say 'Goodbye.' I pushed through the front door and out onto the Grand Canal. Where should I start first? The outskirts of town? The hidden alleyways?
I sighed and ran down the street.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:22 pm

I sighed lightly and petted Rogue's head lightly, "We should go into town, get some food. Will you be fine here?" The black kitten mewed in resonse and I changed into my more normal clothes, I changed my appearance, and almost looked like a boy now, the way I put on a pair of pants and a billowy shirt. Grinning, I walked out of the door, knives hidden in my pants.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:36 pm

I was walking through a crowded street when I felt a yank on my arm and I was pulled into a dark alleyway. My arms were tied behind my back and my mouth was open with a sock shoved in it. A buff loking man in what looked like a blacksmith;s outfit was holding a steel knife to my throat.
"I'm here to finish what Ms. Lilliana has started." He growled. A thinner man grinned crookedly. "Hey boss, what if we held him hostage so Lilliana comes to get him. Then we can kill her too." The buff guy nodded. "We saw what happened last night Alexander Night." He spat on the ground and ushered me towards a small gondola.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:06 pm

I was walking towards a shop in the crowded streets, when someone grabbed my arm. My first instinct was to flip them, but they parried my attack. I looked up at my would-be kidnapper, and then gasped, "What are you doing here?"
The man looked at me and then said in a gruffly, "They have taken him, to finish the job, if you want to save him, then go to the gondola on the east side of the canal, now go." He let me go without another word and slipped behind me into an ally.
I blinked, who was he- Gasping, my eyes widened and I took off into a sprint, Alexander, he's the only one. I couldn't help but remember the man, he was an old assassin that I had come to know quite well when I was training. I ran down the side of the canal, and jumped over a few scattered and broken poles. Gasping, I saw two men, roughly pushing Alexander into a gondola, and I went into action. Running into the shadows, I ripped off the disguise to reveal a new black suit, I had spluged, it was pushing me back on finding my parent's killers, but I wasn't concerned, No one could work in shabby clothes. Crouching in the shadows, I watched them start to row Alexander away. Taking a running leap, I jumped onto the boat and kicked one of the kidnappers, knocking him into the water, unconcious. I had the element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:22 pm

I stared at the newcomer. I couldn't tell who she was. I was making a rough guess on betting it was Lilliana. "Lilliana?!" I asked behind the sock. The words came out like 'Mimmeeana.' How had she known where I was? I asked myself. I more then likely looked like an idiot with my hands tied behind my back and mouth gagged. That wasn't exactly how I wanted to look when I was in the presence of Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:27 pm

I grinned at Alexander and winked, as I took out the other assassin. He groaned and tried to grab my leg, I was still looking at Alexander from the side and the Assassin grabbed my leg and pulled it out from underneith me, grabbing a knive. I growled, a sound deep in my throat as I whipped out a knive and carved an 'L' in the assassin's face. He screetched and I pushed him off the gondola. He fell into the water with a splash grabbing his partner and swimming towards the shore. I grinned and untied Alexander's hands first, and then took the out of his mouth, trying not to get to distracted that I was very close to him, on a gondola, being 'swept off my feet'. Grinning at him, I muttered, "You seem to attract people that you don't need to."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:38 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, your assasin buddies." I commented standing up and stepping back up to the cobblestone street. "I got yanked into an alleyway by one of them while I was trying to find you. I didn't want you to get hurt by your wound." I whispered, watching a few little kids run along the street, chasing each other. I sighed. That probably would have been fun as a kid, but I had never learned. My silk shirt ruffled in the strong gust of wind that was blowing. "Thank you for freeing me." I said turning my head so I was looking at Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:43 pm

I felt my eyes get a little wet, but I ignored it, "Alexander, I didn't send them, I would never send anyone. I hope you got the note... It explained that I was going to watch out with you..." Biting my lip, I walked around him so he had to look at me, "I would never send anyone to kill you, I reconized them from somewhere, but I swear that we aren't friends. Besides, it's deathly dangerous to have friends that are assassins. No pun intended, but they tend to stab you in the back." I urged to hug him, but that wouldn't go over well with the witnesses, someone would notice me soon enough and call the law enforcement.

(I am to lazy to look up what the police are called in Venice.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:55 pm

"Sorry, Lilliana. I didn't mean it like that... I was kidding. I know you wouldn't do something like that. I-I trust you." I said looking into her eyes. I wanted to tell her my full feelings to her but, that might not be the best thing in the world to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:00 pm

I blinked at him and then mumbled, "Come with me." Grabbing his hand, in my gloved one, I pulled him along with me until we were in the ally beside my makeshift home, "Alex... I am going to show you something no one else has seen before." Pushing open the side door to the shop, there was a quite mewing and I lit all the candles in it, revealing Rogue watching me with intent emerald eyes. She lept up and landed on a table, then jumped to land in my arms. I grabbed her and grinned, "Alexander, meet my kitten Rogue."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:09 pm

I smiled. "She's pretty." I whispered and then looked around the room. Personally, this was a better looking house then the mansion I lived in now. "I like it..." I stated referencing to the room. "Is this the same shop that your Dad had?" I asked softly, not wanting her to get upset again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:14 pm

I nodded softly and then said, "Yeah, the exact one... I converted the shop area and back room into a small house... It's not much..." I looked down at the floor ashamed, why had I shown him this? Now he knew where we lived, he could call the law enforcment on us and get me burned at the stake. I sighed and then questioned, "Did they hurt you? Do you have any wounds?" I was concerned with his wellfare, he was a big part of my life now, wether he intended to be or not. I thought I was in love... It was folly to think so much hopeful thoughts, but they crossed my mind everytime I looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:35 pm

I shook my head softly. "Nope. Just a few scratches." I said a small smile was displayed on my lips. "Thanks for rescuing me back there..." I muttered my voice shrinking onto a softer note. I didn't know but, I could only guess that my face was as red as a rose. "Lilliana, could you come back to the mansion with me? I don't want your wound to get infected, and I think Rocco might need to do a bit more to it..." I asked looking into her beautiful green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:40 pm

I blinked and muttered, "I can't Alex... do you know what would happen? I'm-" I faultered and my voice went down to a subtle whisper, "- An assassin... It's my job... I won't take your money... I need to live on my own, besides I promised myself I wouldn't fall i-" Blushing, I looked down at the floor, I had said to much, way to much. Gulping, and trying to be silent, I kept my eyes on the worn tiles on the floor, suddenly, the patterns were extremely interesting to my downcast emerald eyes and beet red face. This wasn't good, My mind seemed to entertain itself by thinking of ways I could get rid of Alexander, but I pushed them all away, I wouldn't hurt him. I, dare I say it, loved him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Why couldn't I just come out and say it. The bottom line was, that I loved her, even though we had only known each other for no more then twelve hours. "I-It's Ok..." I whispered and then turned around. I held back a short cry. Even if she didn't leave, we'd never be allowed to have a relationship unless it was in secret. I took step forward into the sunlight. "Goodbye Lilliana Creet..." I whispered letting a small tear fall to the ground. I probably looked like some feminine man, but I'd been holding in my emotions for to long.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:00 pm

I bit my lip and then mutttered, "Wait... Alex... My leg does hurt... a bit..." It wasn't a lie, I might have sprained a muscle or two when I was fighting with those idiot assassins. Whirling around, I grabbed a bag in the corner of the room and stuffed my few possessions in it and then grabbed Rogue, snuggling her in my arms. She mewed softly and then closed her eyes. Looking at Alexander with my emerald eyes, trying a trick that my mom had told me before she had died that I had used all the time when I was small, I widened them and jutted out my lower lip just a bit, making me seem innocent, in a jet black suit with knives hung on a belt around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:14 pm

I turned around again and nodded. I stealthly wiped the tears away from my face, hopefully she hadn't noticed. This wasn't like me at all, I never cried. "How? What's the matt-?" I was intterupted by a small joyful squeak. I turned my head around and saw Rocco looking at me.
His face flushed a rosey red. "I- I'm sorry to interrupt you Master Alex, but, I found the note Lilliana wrote to you and I came to help you fine her but, It looks like you already have." He said jubilantly.
I cursed inside of my head, I had been going to tell Lilliana my feeling for her, if it wouldn't be a completely awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next