RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:23 pm

I cleared my throat lightly, "Lead the way." I motioned with my hand for him to go ahead. Looking down at the ground, I studied the grass, embarassed that he had known the town's name and how we would get out. Wasn't that supposed to me my job? Not his. Grimacing, I followed behind him silently, I felt useless, just causing all the problems. He should've killed me when he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 pm

I bit my lip and continued on. I was positive I was going the right way, yet, I had no clue why. It wasn't like I had seen a map or anything, it had just popped into my mind.
I shook my head as the train station came into view, right on target. I melted into the crowd, hoping Lilliana would keep in track with me. A large, black pedestrian train rolled down the tracks, stopping in front of the mass crowd. Some of the people gave me strange looks, as if they had seen me somewhere. I had nearly forgotten that I was the son of the Baron.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:00 pm

I followed along Alexander swiftly, still a bit puzzled on how he had known all this stuff. It was like he had lived here or something. I shook my head and blinked into the sun, it was above head, noon. I cursed myself and plowed forward, "Alex," I muttered into his ear, "Last train car, come on." I slipped my hand into his and went towards the last train car. When I got there, there was a police officer standing at the door, "Private party, no entry."
"For us." I replied shaking my head, "Let us in, this is our private party... He's the son of the Baron." The cop moved out of the way immediantly and I stepped in, "Let no one else in." The cop nodded and I pulled Alexander into an immediant hug, "I knew I brought you for a reason more than that I loved you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:16 pm

I smiled lightly. "You mean for my out of the blue navigating skills?" I asked raising an eyebrow as I looked into her eyes. I sighed and examined the train car. It was beautiful, with a few rows of leather seats and carpeted floors.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:38 pm

I blinked, "Out of the blue? What do you mean? I thought..." Actually, I didn't know what I had thought, he could have been leading me to my death and I would have followed him anyways. I know he would have never lead me to my death, after all that had happened, but I was still on my guard, love or not, sometimes it stabs you in the back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 pm

I bit my lip. "Well, um..." How do I tell her what had happened without thinking like some town lunatic? I shrugged lightly at myself and then continued. "It was out-of-the-blue. I just automatically knew where we were and that there was a train station near us. I didn't even see a sign... I just... knew." I whispered lightly and shook my head. What an idiot. I had to of seen something about the town name and train station.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:03 pm

I gritted my teeth, "So, you mean to tell me that you lied before? When you said you saw a sign?" I was beyond mad, everyone lied to me, now Alexander did too. Shutting my eyes, in a feeble attempt to calm myself down, I let my arms drop from where I had hugged Alexander, which had been wasted. Pursing my lips, I opened my eyes again and then sat down in one of the upholstered seats. I started organizing our bags, I organized whenever I was mad or worried. Now I was both, thanks to Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:09 pm

I pursed my lips. "Lilli. The only reason I lied to you was because we were in a crowd of people and think about how weird it would look if I said: 'Lilliana, I just automatically figured out that there's a train station a kilometer away and the towns name is Zadora!'" I shook my head. "I would never lie to you unless I needed to so I wasn't chucked into a mental prison." I whispered sitting down in the chair next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:13 pm

I waved my hand at him and muttered, "Go away, I'm doing something." I continued to fold and refold the clothes over and over again, as I repacked the three bags. I opened the Lunch bag accedentaly and looked inside. There was a white piece of parchment sitting on top of all the food and I unfolded it. On it was one word,
Sorry
My eyes widened and I swore not to lightly. "She gave us away... That-That... Oh my word." I growled, my own flesh and blood ratted on me. How, ungrateful!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 pm

I cursed and looked over at the peice of parchment Lilliana was holding. Was Alexandria even related to Lilliana? I doubted it. "The first chance I get to meet this Director. He'll be dead. I don't care if he's supposed to help me become an assassin." I said under my breath. The train lurched and it started to roll along the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:48 pm

I sat down in a heap on the floor. Curling up into a ball, I wrapped my arms around my knees, "I-I thought I h-had family l-left... b-but they be-betrayed me." I was fighting back tears as I sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:54 pm

I knelt down next to her. My hand laid gently on her shoulder. "Maybe you do Lilliana... Did you have any siblings that you know of?" I asked biting my lip. I knew this was a touchy subject but, if I was going to find Lilliana's family for her it might help.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 pm

I shook my head from side to side, I didn't, I knew that for a fact. Pushing my head into my knees, I shook lightly, trying to hold in the tears.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:17 am

I nodded slowly. "I swear to you, Lilliana. That I will find atleast one living relative of yours." I whispered in a promising voice as I rubbed her back soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:28 pm

I nodded lightly and wiped my eyes, "She's dead, I can't believe..." I muttered and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:06 pm

I nodded slowly and started to hum a calming song that one of the maidins in the mansion had taught me. It had always used to calm me when I was upset. Hopefully this might work a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 pm

I had to practically pry my eyes open with my fingers as Alexander hummed, I was so tired all of the sudden. Yawning, I put my head back into my hands to rest for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 pm

"Tomarrow will be better." I whispered at the end of the tune I had been humming. "I promise you." I don't know how many times I've said that in the past hour but, it was enough times to last a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:26 pm

I wrapped my arms around him before lulling off into sleep. It was dangerous to sleep on the train, but nothing that bad could happen? Could it? I tried to push the thoughts away as I yawned once more before slipping into unconsciousness. I didn't dream much, just snippets of different memories, one stuck though, when I was with my parents and they were tending to a custumor, nothing special, just a normal memory. I loved it though.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:36 pm

After I was sure she was asleep, I moved her to a seat near the back of the car. I sat down next to her and quietly drifted off into sleep. I wasn't to worried about our safety, we had a cop on the train with us who was standing at the entrance ready to attack if someone else came into the car. I didn't remember much about the dreams I had that night, but the one that was clear was the image that had flashed into my mind with the same picture of the man who looked a little bit like an older version of me.
I woke up with a sharp gasp. My head was throbbing, my stomach was aching, and my heart seemed as if it was being stabbed. I winced and bit my lip. A few moments later the pain in my heart finally ebbed away. I couldn't go back to sleep though.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 pm

I rolled over lightly, and groaned. Alexander shifting had woken me up. I rubbed my eyes and then asked softly, "What time is it?" I looked up at his face and then bit my lip, "Are you alright?" I questioned lightly, my hand going up to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 pm

I shook my head. "I have a headache, and a small stomach ache. Earlier, my heart hurt as if it was begun stabbed with a sharp stick or sword." I whispered trying not to sound like a little child. "I think I'm fine though." I whispered and looked out the window. The moon was nearly straight above us. "It's around 12:00." I said and rested back into my chair.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:10 pm

I slid up lightly and leaned on Alexander's shoulder, "Just tell me if you feel bad again..." I whispered lightly looking into his eyes, "Maybe you should go bad to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:18 pm

I nodded slowly. "I don't think I can..." I whispered truthfully. How could I? With a sore stomach and a throbbing headache it would be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:21 pm

I looked at Alexander concerned, "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked petting Alexander's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next