RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] Empty
PostSubject: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Plot:

Two Kids, Violet and Jacob, They've been through alot. Believe it or not, But one hundred years have passed... They are still alive and thriving, But none of their friends are; Matthew died in Paris one hundred years ago; June died from a sickness; Arabelle perished in a recent war with Aaron and Sarah. Violet and Jacob now are the only ones left with powers, they have become the Powerhouses, each of them possesses parts of all the powers possible and together they are invincible. The Koreans have taken over America. Violet isn't Violet anymore, She is Issabella Marie Creet, She changed her hair to A dark brown with piercing green eyes and has a new idenity. Jacob isn't Jacob anymore either, He is Benjamin Daniel Night, His hair has changed to a reddish blonde with deep hazel eyes. They have changed to go along with the new world they are in. It is so technologically ahead that people basically can update the internet from their eyes alone. Everyone is scared because Korea has been bombing the contry. It's time for Bella and Ben to stop them.

Rules:
Pfft, Ignore this, We never follow 'em anyways.

My Form:
Name: Issabella Marie Creet
Desciption: A tall eighteen year old with medium hight curly brown hair. Her eyes are a piercing green and they appear very lethal and hostile. She walks with a spring in her step and she seems always happy and light-hearted. Bella likes to wear light jeans with green and blue shirts now. She has been made over entirely from the last hundred years.
Personality: Bella is a nicer, newer girl with a pretty much always happy attitude. She likes to have fun and laugh, but don't le that fool you, she will drop you like a sack of potatoes if you mess with her. She can be very leathal and mean when the time comes and you don't want to mess with her when she's mad. Bella tries to be happier now and smiles often.
Powers: Her main one is Mind, Jacob doesn't have this power at all.
Other: Nope

Ben's Form:
Name: Benjamin Daniel Night
Desciption: A tall eighteen year old with cropped Reddish Blonde hair. His eyes are a piercing hazel that look like they have seen the world. Ben has a bright step that falls in with Bella's just not as happy. Ben likes to wear jeans with normal tee-shirts like he always has. He has been made over in the last hundred years.
Personality: Jacob appeares leathal and a bit scary on the outside and sometimes is when you meet him, but once you get to know him he becomes a bright and considerate person. He keeps to himself mostly and is kind of shy. Jacob act's rough and knows a lot about survival
Powers: Can control Lightning to the extreme, and Telekinesis (Moving objects with his mind), Bella doesn't have these powers at all.
Other:No
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:45 pm

(zOMG SUCH A GOOD PLOT!!!!)

Ben dug out of the rubble from the bombing. His cuts and wounds were already healed. "Bella? Can you hear me?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Bella poped up her cuts and scratches healed too, "Here!" She smiled and crawled out of the rubbled, "Darn, This was my favorite shirt." She shook her head and sighed, "Stupid Koreans."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Ben sighed. He kind of missed the old Isabelle/Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Inside Bella was still the old Violet, she just wouldn't let the shadows and darkness back out. She wanted to be happier. Bella sighed and then stood on the edge of the ruble, "Are you coming?" She asked her old edge coming back into her voice for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Ben nodded and looked up thinking for some reason the old Violet had come back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Bella's hand was over her mouth like she had said something bad and she took it away slowly. "Sorry about the hostility..." She apologized. Bella smiled and then motioned towards the forest, "We should get to town, I hope they weren't affected by the bomb."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Ben smiled lightly. "I doubt they were." He said his heart filled with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Bella looked at Ben with intrest, "Why are you sad? I can feel it..." She tried to smile and make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 pm

"It's nothing." Ben lied walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:26 pm

"You're lying." Bella said in a harsh tone, much like her old self, Darn Bells, get ahold of your anger, don't let the shadows out again!

(By the way, he doesn't have shadows, no one does... they're locked inside Violet- Issabella. xDD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:42 pm

(XD M'kay.)

"Yeah. But it isn't anything you need to know about." Ben said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Bella bit her lip and didn't speak, She didn't want to risk getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 pm

"It's because I miss the days 100 years ago. When we both had our real names. We looked normal. And we were consistantly running." Ben said in a voice full of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Bella nodded, "It's better for us this way. That way we can live our lives as normal as it gets."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Ben stared out in front of him. "I don't know if all that is true."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Bella sighed, "Yeah, But remeber my promise one hundred years ago? I told you, as a birthday present, I'd keep my hair brown. I did, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 pm

"Yeah, So?" Ben asked raising up an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:57 pm

"I don't know! I just don't want to be that mean witch I was before! Is that good enough for you?" Bella asked bursting, and blowing up like she used to do.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:03 pm

"You weren't a mean witch before. You were Violet." Ben said in a careful voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Bella nodded, "Sure. I completly and totally be-" A Korean solder stepped out and started shooting at Bella. She got angrier and said, "I don't want to deal with you know!" Before she knew it, her hair was flying back and her eyes were pitch black. She envoloped the solder in shadows and attacked his mind. "Dang it. And I tried so hard to keep it under control." Bella said her hair falling back down, it wasn't brown anymore, it was as black as night, with the violet streaks back in it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Ben smiled. The old Violet was back. Now if only I could change back... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:11 pm

(He can. They have all powers, xDD.)

Violet's eyebrows raised, "Hmm, Not to shabby after one hundred years. I like having my actual self back and not that pixie loving smiling bubble-head I was before."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Ben chuckled and smiled.

(Oh. Yeah. xD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Violet smiled, "It's good to be back Ben. Now I just wish I could have my Jacob back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next