RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Violet smiled, "First we should hit their headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:23 pm

"Korea." Jacob comfirmed nodding.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 pm

"Most likely." Violet said laughing, "So, To pass the time... What do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 pm

"How much I missed Violet." Jacob said floating over closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Violet smiled, "Really? I mean, Bella couldn't have been that bad..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Jacob looked at her. "She was all pixies and ponies." He said shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Violet couldn't help but laugh, "Come on, I was looking on the bright side of things, It was sickening trying to be so happy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Jacob smiled. "I'm just glad your back." He said flying next to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Violet slipped her hand into his and smiled, "I missed you too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Jacob smiled at her presense. He let go and turned into an Eagle. It'll be faster.
He thought swooping down to about 500 feet then flew back up. He twisted in the air. Showing off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Violet rolled her eyes and then turned into a raven, Fine, but I'm letting superspeed kick in for my Bird.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Jacob flapped his wings giving him a burst in the sluggish air.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Violet soared over beside Jacob and then transformed into a jet black hawk. She cawed and then soared ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Jacob flew up beside her. He was guessing they were roughly flying about 100 MPH.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Violet cawed again and smirked before diving into swirls.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's and flew about ten miles faster.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Violet curved back up and flew beside Jacob, I really hate being a bird.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:55 pm

I know. It's faster though. Jacob thought reasonably.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Violet rolled her eyes, So, I'd rather take my time with you.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Come on than Jacob thought swooping down to the ground. Before he hit he turned into golden Lion.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Violet decided to be ironic and she turned into a lamb before hitting the ground, Ahh Irony, I love it
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:02 am

Jacob chuckled. Little boh peep has lost her sheep. He commented remembering the really old nursury rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:03 am

Violet shook her head, And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb... What a stupid lamb... What a sick mascoistic Lion. She thought, quoting Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:05 am

Jacob chuckled and shook his mane.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:07 am

"We are both so immature, You mosrtly." Violet said as she changed back into a human.

(Now, they HAVE clothes. xDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next