RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Ben changed his appearance so he was the Jacob 100 years ago. "This float your boat?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Violet grinned, "That's my Jacob!" She hugged him and grinned brighter.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Jake smiled. "It's good to be normal again."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Violet smiled, "So, You want to go kick some Asain butt?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:30 pm

"Yes." Jacob said smiling. He saw a group of Korean Soldiers and made half of them corse with lightning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 pm

"This should be interesting." Violet said using her favorite line.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 pm

"Very." Jacob said finishing the sentence. He made one float up in the air and teleport onto a helicopter. He made it blow up by igniting the fuel in the engine with a spark of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Violet laughed and then made on explode in flames. She severded a mental connection with one of them and he held his head while he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:38 pm

(This is quite gorey xD)

A gun fired at Jacob. He stopped the time and reached out and plucked the bullet out of the air and turning it around so it pointed towards the soldier. He unfroze it and the soldier keeled over dead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Violet laughed and then said, "Watch this." One of the solders ran around in cirles and then ran into a tree, he fell over unconsicious and Violet killed him with a tree that fell on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:41 pm

"We're having way to much fun with this..." Jacob said subconciously. Killing a whole group of soldiers by freezing them solid and making them shatter with a wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:43 pm

"'Eh, It's fun to cut loose." Violet said laughing as she froze another group and cut the ice in half, "Get it? Cut! Haha, I kill myself."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Jacob nodded killing the last troop by making black poison course through his vains.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Violet smiled, "Oh, The joys of our powers, Now let's get out of here, We don't need to have solders on out tails. Even if we are invincible."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Jacob nodded. "Where to?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:47 pm

"Hmm, You just wanna run and see where we end up?" Violet asked laughing. She started to run with her super speed, she had earned it fifty years after Jacob had gotten it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Jacob chuckled. "You're just so happy about your superspeed." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Violet laughed, "At least I can finally keep up after two-hundred and fifty years."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 pm

"Flying is easier though." Jacob said reasonably.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Violet nodded, "True." She sprouted Black angel wings and smiled, "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Jacob floated up he looked above him at the red sky.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Violet smiled and then slipped her hand into Jacob's, "You ready for the adventure of our lifetimes?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Jacob was confused. "Huh? I fly all of the time."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:17 pm

"Not that." Violet said grinning, "We are about to go save the human race."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Jacob nodded. "Save the human race. Got it."
He flew up until the buildings below him were small specks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next